Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hedgewitch

OK, long time lurker first time poster but this just has to be said.... Trust me Jane, I am not jealous of you. You are the kind of person I like to look at when I am having a downer, just to remind myself that in comparison, I'm actually doing pretty F**king good with my life and achieving my goals.

Bodybuilding, fitness and nutrition are my jam so you have nothing I am jealous of. And yes, I have photos, video's along with extensive training and nutrition logs to back this up. I have had the misfortune to work with many fakes like you over the years. You want the praise for your achievements but don't actually like the work that's involved to achieve. As the saying goes, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.....

Can you be losing weight on your MF plan? Absolutely! However this would indicate that you were eating way over what you claimed to be eating previously when you were doing "brilliantly". And also another thing that really grates is "Calorie counting" I love "calorie counting" Since I discovered "Calorie counting" How the hell do you manage to make the discovery that if you shove less food in your gob than you actually need sound like you've discovered the secret to the universe????? My overall gripe is the same as everyone else. You're a fraud and shame on MF for promoting you.

Anyway, rant over. Hello Tattlers, feel free to delete if you need too but I tell you what, my god does it feel good to get it off my (very muscular) pecs....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Bumblebea123

Long time lurker, never posted because I was worried I would feel mean! Have calmed myself by reassuring myself it’s just a little observation😂!
Anyway, it’s all got too much and I MUST give my views 😂 where to start, where to start ... ‘Oh deeeee-aaaaaaah!’ ..... I am strangely addicted to this boring-as-hell pair and I have no idea why! I’m a reasonably normal kind of person, not the kind of person who goes for drives for fun and not the kind of person who makes a video about whether a fabric de-creaser works (on a dirty t-shirt!) ... So many things about them annoy me. So much to say! Will give a quick resume of annoyances (I’ve limited these to just a few for now!):

1. janeychins ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she sure ain’t as daft as she likes to make out (Orcccchhhid is most recent case in point);
2. Charlie’s ‘hellllloooooooooooo’;
3. I find their relationship fascinatingly weird - absolutely no affection between them (I mean, I’m not saying I would fancy watching anything else), but it’s really strange that there seems to be no flirty little nuances that you would normally see between a couple. In fact there seems to be no chemistry whatsoever. They behave more like ‘colleagues’.
4. I cannot BELIEVE they are 27 and 30. I’m 40 this year and I feel about 20 years younger than both of them. My husband is 51 and looks and behaves younger than the beanyface. They don’t seem to have any interests befitting of their respective ages. Neither do they seem to have a circle of friends.
5. The greed and denial - this has reached stratospheric proportions now. Can’t they see that this ridiculous eating plan is a bulk you up body builder kind of thing,NOT for two couch potatoes. The amount of food is just crazy.
6. The food obsession - I love food but it’s not my whole life. It almost is, but I do think about other things 😂For chins and bean, it is everything isn’t it. It’s so sad actually. I wonder what led to this utter fixation on stuffing themselves. I think it’s because they actually don’t do anything else.
7. The way chins says ‘pwodukt’. She manages to get it into just about every video, multiple times!!!! Same applies to Pwimark and Pwingles and I could go on .......
8. The bean needs a rocket up his you know where. Does anything ever get this man excited? Well if it does, it’s certainly not Chins. He’s so low-key it’s untrue. The psychologist in me (not that I am one!) actually thinks that he is desperately uncomfortable in himself with a really passive aggressive, awkward persona and he deals with it by being utterly repressed. I really couldn’t stand living with someone who just says umm and aaah in such a monotone way. Oh, and ‘helllooooooooo’ of course.
9. I find it so irritating that she’s always trying to make money out of people and find myself wondering who in their right mind would pay to view her videos?!?!? And who in their right mind is going to fall for this pyramid selling rubbish? It’s also only just legal isn’t it!! ‘Smells like’, ‘reminds some people of’ .... eeerrr ‘poor copy’.

10. Basically, I just want to slap them both around the chops with a wet fish and say ‘Look! It’s not hard! Stop eating and eating and eating and then you will most definitely lose weight. Eat grilled fish and veg. Eat fruit if you must have a snack. Stop buying the rubbish. For the love of God, stop buying and eating so much processed junk!!! That’s what it is! You are both morbidly obese and you need to wake up!’
Well, I got that off my chest didn’t I. Feel a bit horrid saying all this, but they both put themselves out there. If she didn’t style herself as such a weight loss guru, I wouldn’t give two hoots about her weight.
Anyway, I do love this chat. I can’t wait to see how much weight they lose eating all this absolute junk!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Emperortooco

VIP Member
So the Trolls don,t bother her and bore her !!! So why does she spend most of her time yet again bleating on about them. Fact is she doesn’t like the comments as they are honest. She does tell lies, we,ve all caught her out numerous times she does my fucking head in. Plus she has this opinion that we are all fucking low life’s.Fuck off Jane pond scum! I know you don’t have a spare minute in the day what with your 4 hours work, nannna naps and watching a movie on shitty Netflix before you get going for the remainder of the day. While you,ve been kipping I,ve been resurrecting my own business again that I had to put on hold which is why I,ve been quiet on here recently, yes Jane stage 4 breast cancer and I,m working not huddled on a shitty grey copy cat style Hinchy couch (can,t stand her either), plus I own 2 properties 1 overseas as well as my my house here and have spent most of lockdown working what’s left of my tit’s off thoroughly enjoying myself and then diving in my hot tub drinking copious amounts of gin but this latest video has got me incensed. I,m proper back !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Marj24

VIP Member
Apologies in advance, I think this may be a bit of an essay and if the thought of that bores you, please scroll on, not offended!

in the past I have defended Charlie, I've seen his dead behind the eyes look and put it down to being in the grip of a controlling woman. You see my son was in a relationship with such a woman for 9 years, aged 19-28. She wasn't as useless as Jane, in fact she was a high achiever. They met at work when my son was on his gap year. She was a rock to him when his dad (and my husband) died during his first term at uni. At first she was delightful with by family, siblings and their offspring.

After a while she started to make excuses (usually illness) to exclude herself from family gatherings. To give my son his due he would come without her. I paid for their house, they were supposed to pay me back through remortgage within the first two years, that didn't happen, as much my son's responsibility as hers. The the first Christmas they had her family round, with no invitation to me, yes my son was also culpable but I believe he was manipulated. Not sad fishing, I wasn't alone, I went to my parents but was very hurt.

Although she swayed invitations to my house, my son did make sure we met up at least once a week. Whenever she did come she would spend a good deal of time broadcasting all my son's perceived faults for all to hear. This did nothing to endear her to me! My son has told me she did the same in front of their friends and since they split the friends have confessed how uncomfortable this made them feel. To this day she thinks my son is fully responsible for the split. This is because my son says he was 'to nice' to highlight all her faults.

Some of you may well think he should have 'grown a pair' and perhaps he should. He did however lose a brother to cancer at 8 and his dad in his first year at uni, that leaves a vulnerability. I would however have liked to have been a fly on the wall when she said she thought they should split up and he simply agreed, apparently she was quite shocked!

Anyway my point is Charlie is NOTHING like my son. I have lost any sympathy and in my opinion he is where he deserves! With a woman who will get less attractive both personality wise and physically with every passing year.

I have spent lockdown in the second home i own with my son (the relationship breakdown meant I never got my money back) My other home will be sold as soon as feasable. We have a great relationship. I don't say it to him but I don't think (in general) anyone loves you as unconditionally as your mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

lexiloo

VIP Member
Geoffrey calling us all trolls who sit in the dark with our one and only friend, our keyboard....while he sits there bashing his bishop over Jane naring her tash, piss off Geoffrey

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Rosap

Morning Jane

Lets be clear Jane, no one is in competition with you. We're just calling you out on your lies and your way of manipulating your followers

Just be honest and there's nothing for us to say.
* show your weigh in
* share your Nutracheck calorie diary
* STOP FILTERING PHOTOS to make it look like you lost lots of weight -, its an ED trigger for a lot of people

The last one is my big hate about Jane, she needs to stop and take a look at herself. While it appears her eating disorder is comfort eating, most people with any sort of issue with eating will be triggered back into binging or starving. Those type of photos should be made be labelled # filtered in IG etc

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Bumblebea123

For anyone who CBA to watch the vlog, I’ve been very bored today and clearly have too much time on my hands ....

It’s mawnin’ and Chins is chomping on a tchweck bar and convincing herself that it’s healthy. It’s probably ok for some on an actual tchweck, but not for this lazy pants. It’s her bwekfast.

It’s a bit later and she’s having a bag of crisps and again, kidding herself that they are nutritious.

She’s been ‘working’ in the ‘offisssss’ and now she’s going to have some lunch (well, full on big fatty meal) and welax for a little bit.

Chins is so busy but she’s twying not to edit in bed, and twying not to eat in the offissssss. There’s a lot of very angry salt and pepper grinding at this point, signifying to the viewer that them there ready meals (sorry I mean fwesh food) aren’t that tasty.

She’s having another healthy snack, well, chocolate bar, and showing us her new twacksuit. It’s a size 8 guys... (ha ha, I made that bit up).

She wants to be like Mrs Hinch, so she’s bought a seersucker duvet. Off eBay. The old duvet only went on in the middle of the week but she thinks it’d be nice to have a new duvet for the weekend. Wonder what she has planned for the bean. White is what she wanted. It’s prob not ideal with ‘cups at tea and stuff in bed’ ... eeeeew I don’t want to think about what the ‘and stuff’ is.

It’s time for a very large dinner and she’s doing wedges instead of a jacket potato because she can fit more oil in that way. The bean’s going mad with the pepper grinder again. Chins is at pains to point out that they’re having some sallid. The bean’s now grinding the salt furiously.

As soon as supper concludes, they are on to the evenin’ schnack. It’s crisps. Again. They’re ‘weally nice’, just like, well, everythink.

Update on the bedding. She doesn’t like it. Thought it would be more raised. Well, it’s the only thing in that bed that’s ever gonna be even half raised, if they carry on like this. Just my humble opinion. (Side note: I would have washed new bedding first but that’s perhaps just personal preference. Thoughts?)

It’s the next day and they are doing what they do best. Another dwive. And another discussion about the bean’s poor mother. Well, could chins have been any more dismissive when she said that his mum was more chatty than usual, probably because she had been out (as in to the bloody hospital!) and had ‘more things to talk about’!!!

Clearly chins has been perusing these little nuggets of wisdom because we then had yet another explanation of why the bean’s mother is not able to live with them (presumably, in reality, mainly because the spare room is now a very important offissssss) and there was a very casual mention of the name of the illness:COPD. Just thrown in there, said to excuse the fact that they never see her and don’t want her living with them. Also, the bean’s mum is ‘shieldin’ and therefore, it would be very dangerous if chins and bean were carryin’ the virus. Well, lord knows what is being carried in those humongous bodies. But really? These are the same humongous bodies that choose to go shopping for clothing (albeit it at Matalan) when there’s a pandemic on.

So they’re not that bothered are they!!!

Chins couldn’t resist telling us that they had been into bean’s mum’s flat and that she had tried to clean the carpet ‘as best she could’. I’m not being funny but she only went into hospital the other day! Why on earth would it be necessary to clean the bloody carpet?!! Clearly she wants us to think that it’s dirrrrty.

And if you didn’t think this was interwestin’ enough, she’s filmin’ for the members’ vid guys.

And that’s about it ..... boring, inane drivel .......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
Vile pair clickbaiting and going Into so much personal detail about his mum, she's got total scorn on her face as Charlie speaks and he's laid there almost in the buff all "paint me like I'm one of your French girls jack" 🤮

Screenshot_20200618-075233_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
I’m sorry but I need to vent. I am all for self employed, working from home or these side hustles people speak of whatever chase your dreams make those extra pounds but don’t sit on your lard arse and make out a crap MLM is the best life choice because it’s not. It’s no sustainable yeah well done you flogged some perfume have a pat of the back but now your little fan club have purchaaaaaaased you will hit a slow in sweat which is when DING DING DING the real MLM comes in to play you will need to beg, spam, cold call, run illegal raffles or giveaways to try and get any new custom. You think it’s easy. Your already losing yourself to this and boring any genuine followers you did have and are turning into an awful sales machine. Sometimes it’s not worth the money these people and influencers sell themselves and their souls is money THAT important to them. Fucking winds me up.

Plus hate to be paying her tax she will get no tax relief as is employed too or has she done it so her Tesco wage isn’t full time and can get tax relief who knows but shut the fuck up about your fake perfumes.

I am sick to death of being spammed and added to groups for Tropic Skincare, Bodyshop, Fake Perume, Juiceplus..

I even have them message me on Instagram asking me if I wanna make more money or work for myself!!! I already do run a business and a home / family I don’t need these silly twats keep messaging me hence my vent sorry 😆

• Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
Did I hear her right, she’s not the type of person to sit around?! Your arse says otherwise hun 🤣
Oh dearrrr, she said something needs putting in place over trolls, we’ve all had it guyyyyys. She’s making out to the usual arselickers that all these comments she gets are either dm’s or comments on her YouTube when they’re on tattle, I thought you said you’d never address it again Jane, you said it on a q&a a few months ago, when Charlie said we’re all disgusting and unhappy 😂, your poor husband looks unhappy most days hun 😉. Soft arse was in the other room watching the live waiting to block troll comments 🤪

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
How long before the Gammos blame their failure to lose weight this week on all the stress?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Disneylover

VIP Member
Does any of you follow her on her perfume account? Jeez I’m sat outside sweltering in next to nothing (thankfully I have no neighbours lol!) and she’s inside with a jumper on?!
Don’t follow the account but just had a look, talk about hard sell, she’s really pushing it isn’t she, grabbing cow.
On her latest post she‘s tagged a load of celebs, I don’t think Wayne Rooney or Rio Ferdinand will want to buy your blag aftershave Jane 🤣
I know she’ll be doing it for engagement but how cringe 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I am not a troll... I am merely discussing, with like minded people, what I think about someone, it's called 'having an opinion' and we are all entitled to one of those.
I do not comment on your posts, or any of your SM for that matter, so I am not trolling you.
You choose to come here and read what is being said about you. Don't do it if it upsets you, the truth often hurts.
I do not wish to discuss my life here, but trust me when I say, I am not jealous in any way, shape or form!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
so amy says she loves the fact buying a bottle of perfume could help them buy a house and jane fake cries at it.......surely people watching must think WTF........ it cant just be us!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Rosap

She's really stooped to a new low with that video. Discussing her mother in laws health and treatment on youtube?? Using phrases like 'smashed her head' when fell badly would have sufficed is so inconsiderate. A simple, im so sorry we're not here much as Charlies mum is unwell would have been perfectly fine. But oh deaaaah Drama pig had to make it all about getting views and ad money.

Im fuckin disgusted, his poor mum. Imagine her neighbours and friends see it, its such an abuse of trust. Is nothing private to this pair of shites? 🤬🤬

If hes an only child why arent they in a bubble with his mum and helping her out?

absolutely cannot believe what I’m reading ... I didn’t watch the live as to be frank I just can’t watch her anymore even as a piss take she has gone above and beyond in my view point I find her and him to be the most selfish, heartless pair of C.U.N.T.S going.....

how she could not reach out and offer to look after Charlie’s mum is beyond me utterly beyond me...
as a full time worker and carer of my disabled and registered blind dad I still reached out to my Father in Law when my Mother in Law passed away and had him stay with us for 16 weeks until he felt he was able and he wanted to go home....
we were bloody cramped those 16 weeks hubby slept in the living room and I slept on a makeshift bed in my dads room so my FIL had our room for comfort and privacy we mucked in, we managed, I’m appalled at the excuses she really is a vile, fat, lazy, fucking selfish sorry excuse of a human being who should be throughly ashamed of herself a bit of compassion goes a long way.

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
If Jane had work then what's wrong with Charlie going on his own for a few days. Take some leave at work and go and be with your mum Charlie.
Exactly!! Can neither of them do anything on their own! And filming the whole thing? And why does she have to get a picture of the wedding in? How is that relevant? She’s not supporting daft boy! She’s there, stirring it all under the guise of support and consideration, Charlie is a man of 30, he doesn’t need her by his side ALL the time! She could’ve stayed at home but she’s nosey and of course nothing is sacred unless it’s her family who are so private we can’t be let into the secret of the baby’s name, but Charlie’s mum is fair game! Jane, I know you’re reading here, you’re truly a disgusting person, this persona of ‘I’d do anything for anyone, I’m a good person’ doesn’t wash! You’re a manipulative, nasty piece of work! Now put that bloody phone away, roll up your sleeves and start helping! It isn’t all about you, you attention seeking eejit!!!!!

• Heart
Shes probsbly too busy stuffing her face. Charlies mum being sick is the perfect excuse to go eat and she can blame the stress when she doesn't lose any weight.

Im still so disgusted they discussed someones health on a vlog.

So a big GET WELL SOON Mrs Gammons, hopefully you'll be home soon and not have your private business shared over the internet any more 💐
I came to say I wonder how much their stuffing their faces due to “stress eating”. The perfect excuse!!

I caught her live and was disgusted. She is such a selfish cow lots of followers suggested it best Charlie’s mum could stay with family in one breath she says she can’t stay with them in the next breath says his mum has family down there (if that’s true why aren’t they helping) it wouldn’t kill her to let her stay a while until they can get her proper care or even find assisted living she acts as though she’s so busy and has all these excuses which I find sad 😔 she talks about his mum like it’s an unwanted pet not a human being.

I was heart broken to hear her say how scared Charlie’s mum was and how she didn’t want to go home alone ☹ if chins wanted a good excuse she should of just said she was shielding as high risk and they didn’t want to take anything home and risk her becoming ill that I might of understood and why does distance natter plus she acts like it’s his mums fault for being so far away it’s her bloody fault making him move far from his family. I knew the rant would come I’m sorry I find her behaviour disgraceful. She was talking about his mums place needing to be cleaned she had asked for it to be done but Jane was like oh no it’s not fair we work Charlie’s out all day bla bla bla GET OFF FUCKING INSTAGRAM AND GO CLEAN UT YOURSELF! Why does she always need Charlie does she not have her own mind? Why does she struggle to be an adult? She seems to be a shit wife if you ask me absolutely no help or support for Charlie I bet this is all about her I bet she’s in tears in the evening crying for herself nobody else.

• Angry