Jane Gammons #17 No Sense by Jane & peekaboo moobs, piling on weight with boxed free food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooooh wait for it. I see one of her inspirations has posted a 'what I eat in a day/intermittent fasting' video. She'll be back to that & callrie counting again once the free food parcels from MF run out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, she said it’s back to CC when the freebie finishes.....even although they’re going to miss MF

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, she said it’s back to CC when the freebie finishes.....even although they’re going to miss MF
Well that’s understandable. I mean if I’d found the perfect plan for me that actually works, I’d stop doing it when I had to pay for it too...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well that’s understandable. I mean if I’d found the perfect plan for me that actually works, I’d stop doing it when I had to pay for it too...🙄
Well, yes! Charlie bean has lost half a stone already! Still not enough to entice him to buy it though.......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well, yes! Charlie bean has lost half a stone already! Still not enough to entice him to buy it though.......
Oh my days! The one I was watching from last July they claimed he had lost 12lb in a week...seriously, if I’d lost the best part of a stone in 6 days I’d have my GP on speed dial. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my days! The one I was watching from last July they claimed he had lost 12lb in a week...seriously, if I’d lost the best part of a stone in 6 days I’d have my GP on speed dial. 😂😂
in all fairness it’s probably not that hard when your the size of an Angus prized cow to start with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.