Jane Gammons #17 No Sense by Jane & peekaboo moobs, piling on weight with boxed free food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well done! This entitles to a free bottle of fake CREDD, which smells EXACLY like the real thing. It also comes as a DEFUSER if you prefer. Let me know guyzzz.....#bisnessowner #wifelife. #waitlos #muselfood. #livingmybestlife. #caloricountin. #choclit. #lovemasnakks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that FM will have various captions/suggested text to use for ads and posts. What do you think? One of my friends started doing it on fb awhile ago but never knew what it was until now. She wasn’t as pushy and was just really chilled about it. I bet there’s a load of politics and backlash from the company when you join, I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole!

Reactions: 7
Loving the thread title, neglected the last one for a few days, oooohhhhh deeeeyyyaaaa

• Haha
Love the new thread title

And she’s back guyzzz YouTube tit up the now 😂

Last edited:
Diet is going really well! bagel for breakfast, crisps for a snack, big cookie for daft boy, lasagne for lunch, bad man curry for the hero, pork scratching crisps for afters, chicken balti for dinner! Weight will be dropping off!! Oh! amazingly, she hasn’t felt hungry!! 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She just said she’s been scoffing for weeks n weeks no tit Sherlock so basically that 1st hamper MF gave her was a total waste of time so what she’s saying is this mumfs MF freebie she’s going to scoff for weeks again. Plus Charlie gets extra calories they don’t half talk one load of bullshit, was it not last week she said the calorie counting was going well she felt fantastic blah blah blah Now she’s got a headache from detoxing next she will be rattling ffs. If I ate that amount of food that pair shovel in their mouths I’d be like the side of a house just like chins is. I’d actually get fed up eating what the eat in a day but as you can tell moobs n chins definitely don’t 😂 plus no weigh in yet again tut tut chins too embarrassed to show your 16 stone on the scales. How can you advertise a weight loss programme but don’t weigh in - pair of fucktards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she needs to have AD or advert very clearly in her vlog title but once again she's not bothered following the rules

Reactions: 8
She just said she’s been scoffing for weeks n weeks no tit Sherlock so basically that 1st hamper MF gave her was a total waste of time so what she’s saying is this mumfs MF freebie she’s going to scoff for weeks again. Plus Charlie gets extra calories they don’t half talk one load of bullshit, was it not last week she said the calorie counting was going well she felt fantastic blah blah blah Now she’s got a headache from detoxing next she will be rattling ffs. If I ate that amount of food that pair shovel in their mouths I’d be like the side of a house just like chins is. I’d actually get fed up eating what the eat in a day but as you can tell moobs n chins definitely don’t 😂 plus no weigh in yet again tut tut chins too embarrassed to show your 16 stone on the scales. How can you advertise a weight loss programme but don’t weigh in - pair of fucktards 🤣
She literally ate the dinner and the snack after ,plus daft boy was sitting hovering over the food as it was being made and licked the plate clean .There was no residue on either the plate or the plastic container from lunch.And still no mention of a weigh in ,how is that a proper review of the plan unless they're planning a separate vid .I have to laugh at both her and Tan detoxing while filling themselves with processed junk ,they're a joke the lot of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Detox 🤣🤣🤣 she’s just swapping one pile of stodgy shite for a prescribed pile of a tiny bit healthier stodgy shite...how the hell can you eat that amount of carbohydrate and still supposedly lose weight is beyond me, they must have to eat something every 2 hours to fit all that in. I feel like messaging her after her bragging saying how much money she’s saved not buying cheap tat and with the money they’ll save not doing their usual colossal food shops that she donates at least half the cost of Muscle Food collaboration to the NHS, you know actually back up all the Thursday clapping she did and use her “platform” for a positive, altruistic purpose for a change rather than promoting her fake scents by FM World that she’s peddling.

Reactions: 11
Exactly! How do we know this plan works if we don’t get a weight at the beginning/end? All they saw was free food for a month! It’s outrageous! Food banks are begging for food! People all at home, no school dinners for kids and these 2 get food for nothing! It really makes me angry! Why can’t her ‘fans’ see what we see!
- Loves CC! It’s been going so well!
- Moaning about comfort/binge eating
- Loves Musclefood! It’s been great! Never hungry
- Been scoffing for the last two weeks
- Trying it for a month! Couldn’t pass up the chance!
we love it so much (not enough to buy it
ourselves)
- No weigh in? We have no idea if this plan shes
encouraging us to buy even works, but she gets
money if we order it.
- sorry this is so long!!!!

what a pair of gluttons! so much food and not sure how much more of Charlies gormless face sniffing food or shovelling it in I can take, her head and his chebs are bigger than ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lest we forget the making fun of her husband ,where were all her baby/teenage pics 🤔

what a pair of gluttons! so much food and not sure how much more of Charlies gormless face sniffing food or shovelling it in I can take, her head and his chebs are bigger than ever 😂
Oh the sniffing everything!! What is that about!! Literally their noses in the trough! He sniffs everything, then we have to listen to him breathe while he eats, all the while he smacking his lips. I honestly couldn’t bear to sit at a dinner table with him!

• Sick
Omg how can you need snacks with big portions for every meal. If they don’t put on weight I’d be very surprised. For people so used to fasting, they sure are stuffing it in!! And no mention of her I s the reason she casts because it helps her stomach 😂

• Haha
I think the headaches are from the excessive salt and sugar not a detox...! And she said she wasn’t hungry yet still ate all the food that day. Still angry at all the packaging, even just for small amounts of sauces and stuff!, I thought that was at least for 2 weeks but it’s just one! Also I think the plan is meant to work with a lot of exercise, not just a diet on its own :(

Lest we forget the making fun of her husband ,where were all her baby/teenage pics 🤔
Making fun of his highlights and curly hair as she sat there with hair that makes tan look well groomed

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.