Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasnt even a nice flow at one point it was just spitting water out 😏
Like Charlie on the loo finishing off his pee !

How can you fit an 🐘 into a smart car 🚗 answers on a postcard ....,🤪
You bleeping can’t , end of ! Imagine that twunt wobbling around the roads of Eastbourne in a smart car would be pure comedy 😂😂😂

oh jeez she actually made that sign....she really is like an eight year old playing office or shop........tit
She really ,makes me vom at the moment. I,m struggling watching the bleeping hob goblin and the comb over is just as bad !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is delusional! OMG thinking she "owns" her own business 😅
working in her "office" :ROFLMAO:

She's probably sat at her desk rubbing her little trotters with glee thinking she's the first person to stumble across FM perfumes and is going to be filthy rich from it.

Wake up call Jane, it's a scheme which relies on you selling a HUGE amount a month. Which after the first few months sales will drop dramatically. Who continually orders perfume on a regular bases? No one. She will be relying on her "team" to sell, most people will give up after the first few months and she will realise it's a lot harder and a lot more work than she thought.

Get a full time PROPER job Jane, sure do the perfume thing on the side if you want, but don't waste your time!
its the internet equivalent of having an Avon round 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You think she will tell us all the size of her black dress! Oh guys it’s a 20 but I’m really a 14 lol .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"4 new recruits today, i love being a team leader"

OMG howling!!! She is a complete idiot. Funny how after 10 years of Tesco she couldn't get a team leader role. No kids, no commitments, prime of her life, if she had an ounce of get up and go surely she could of made team leader at Tesco at the very least after TEN years?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"4 new recruits today, i love being a team leader"

OMG howling!!! She is a complete idiot. Funny how after 10 years of Tesco she couldn't get a team leader role. No kids, no commitments, prime of her life, if she had an ounce of get up and go surely she could of made team leader at Tesco at the very least after TEN years?!
4 mugs she means in her pyramid scheme where they will earn piss all and she will reap the benefits! She has no shame!.

4 mugs she means in her pyramid scheme where they will earn piss all and she will reap the benefits! She has no shame!.
I've had a little read all about FM and it seems their compensation programme is so confusing Jane won't have a clue about what she's actually going to have to do to make money.

She makes 30% commission from all HER sales, which isn't bad. But the issue is how much would she need to sell to make a liveable profit?

I think the perfumes start at around £8-15 but then some are a lot more. Most people are going to buy one of the cheapest ones because its hard to buy perfume online without trying it etc

Say someone buys a perfume for £15 and she pockets £4.50. If she's had 40 orders this month she would of made around £160 (when you deduct postage etc)

Not bad...BUT can she continue to make that amount of sales each month? Surely people will buy from her because its new, they may of not heard of it before, they want to support her, they want to try it out etc but perfume is a luxury people don't buy it every month. At the moment she's not really having to work for sales but there will come a time where she will.

If she recruits people to sell, she only really starts making money (they call it earning points) if those people then recruit other people to sell, and those people recruit other people to sell, and it goes on and on. But all her recruiters have to be constantly selling and recruiting.

Reactions: 8
Drakkar Noir after shave (don’t think you get it now) takes me back to my lovely Italian ex boyfriend......great days! 😂😂

Actually, I’ve just googled it, you can still get it! 🤔
Omg I love this it is hard to get hold of I got my hubby’s online

Reactions: 5
I've had a little read all about FM and it seems their compensation programme is so confusing Jane won't have a clue about what she's actually going to have to do to make money.

She makes 30% commission from all HER sales, which isn't bad. But the issue is how much would she need to sell to make a liveable profit?

I think the perfumes start at around £8-15 but then some are a lot more. Most people are going to buy one of the cheapest ones because its hard to buy perfume online without trying it etc

Say someone buys a perfume for £15 and she pockets £4.50. If she's had 40 orders this month she would of made around £160 (when you deduct postage etc)

Not bad...BUT can she continue to make that amount of sales each month? Surely people will buy from her because its new, they may of not heard of it before, they want to support her, they want to try it out etc but perfume is a luxury people don't buy it every month. At the moment she's not really having to work for sales but there will come a time where she will.

If she recruits people to sell, she only really starts making money (they call it earning points) if those people then recruit other people to sell, and those people recruit other people to sell, and it goes on and on. But all her recruiters have to be constantly selling and recruiting.
Jesus could you even be bothered?! Sounds like a total ball ache 😆 I know someone who has gone into this from Avon. She did quite well with Avon, won awards, had quite a few minions under her. She's an annoying twit who makes out she earns so so much from it all (she doesn't) but she is constantly on the scab/push/promote for it. I can't see lazy chins putting anywhere near that level of effort in in order to make anything half decent.

Reactions: 9
Where have these people been that they haven’t seen or been warned about PYRAMID SCHEMES? I’d feel sorry for them, but really, it’s just such a stupid thing to become involved with! How many bottles of fake perfume can you sell? Unlike Avon eg, a young girl in our street sold it, I would buy a couple of shower gels every time, or bits and bobs of jewellery sometimes, hand washes, a lipstick occasionally, but no-one is continually buying fake perfume (I wouldn’t buy it at all) she’ll probably do well at Christmas then what happens after that?? She’ll be fed up of it by then anyway very likely!

Last edited:
My friend does FM World and strictly its not a pyramid scheme as you dont pay to join but it is multi tier selling where you make money by recruiting people.

She doesn't make much money any more, you really need a wide circle of friends to recruit from or sell to as people don't buy every month. While Jane has a lot of followers they're not friends, most people will buy FM from work colleagues etc so you can pick up the perfume so the seller doesn't have to factor in postage.

My friend who sells it says a lot of her sales through out the year are sample sizes so people can have a different perfume every few weeks. If someone really loves a smell, they tend to get the authentic one as a gift. She's constantly running promotions to make sales.

How long till Jane runs the pick a number for a £1 and win a bottle competition??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My friend does FM World and strictly its not a pyramid scheme as you dont pay to join but it is multi tier selling where you make money by recruiting people.

She doesn't make much money any more, you really need a wide circle of friends to recruit from or sell to as people don't buy every month. While Jane has a lot of followers they're not friends, most people will buy FM from work colleagues etc so you can pick up the perfume so the seller doesn't have to factor in postage.

My friend who sells it says a lot of her sales through out the year are sample sizes so people can have a different perfume every few weeks. If someone really loves a smell, they tend to get the authentic one as a gift. She's constantly running promotions to make sales.

How long till Jane runs the pick a number for a £1 and win a bottle competition??
Don't give her ideas 😅 😅

Jane doesn't seem to have any friends though. Unless she can rope in Helen to join or her sister in law. Or that one friend she visited her house and used her shark hoover.

• Haha
im waiting for Tan and Helen to be sucked into her "team" oh dee-ahh 🤪

• Haha
Don't give her ideas 😅 😅

Jane doesn't seem to have any friends though. Unless she can rope in Helen to join or her sister in law. Or that one friend she visited her house and used her shark hoover.
Imagine being 28 and your only real life friend is your partner. As lockdown eases : no one to go on walks with, meet for a take away coffee, have drinks in your garden with.

If she wasnt such a lying catfish, id feel sorry for her

• Angry
Imagine being 28 and your only real life friend is your partner. As lockdown eases : no one to go on walks with, meet for a take away coffee, have drinks in your garden with.

If she wasnt such a lying catfish, id feel sorry for her
I sometimes think though, that’s all she wants. She loves all the validation from her online friends, but that’s near enough for her. She’s perfectly happy just aimlessly driving around with daft boy....she’s very needy I think, they’re just a dull young (old) couple who seem quite co-dependant on each other.

All this perfume selling reminds me of the Birds of a Feather episode where they were caught up in the same thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I read an interesting piece on MLM, in particular FM World and I think the only people who make anything decent from it are the ones at the top! Can’t remember the actual percentage but it said a very high percentage leave within the first year.
It’s definitely a scheme that naive people get sucked into thinking it’s easy money.

Those 4 recruits she has now are already 4 less people that are going to be buying from her and she won’t be earning anything from them until they are established.
Yes, she has a following on insta and YT but she only really has the same handful of people that interact, the Nanas and Babs and Amy!
She’ll have work colleagues to sell to also but again, it’s not a regular purchase for most, just a treat and if you’re gonna treat yourself, get the real thing!

Already she’s saying it’s busy, how is she going to cope when/if she actually gets busy!
And as for leaving her laptop in the bedroom and shutting the door and relaxing in the evening, as a small business owner myself, with a dedicated office🤣 you never shut the door or stop working! When I finish for the day, I unplug my laptop and it comes with me into the lounge! She really doesn’t have a clue!

As KadyKal says, if she had an ounce of drive in her, she could have gone further in Tesco in the 10 odd years she’s worked there.
No, the joint wants to make a quick buck by sitting in her ever expanding arse, doing as little as possible with a pie in one hand and camera in the other!

SO much packaging from muscle food, makes me feel a bit sick. They must get through so many bin bags. I don’t see any fruit in this plan either? It’s making me feel bloated and grim just from watching the haul...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.