Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reported the raffle for breaking Facebook community guidelines.
View attachment 148815
I did notice that she was requesting the payments to be made by "friends and family payment", very naughty Jane all so she doesnt have to pay fees. I hope she isn't doing this for all her orders too!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
All of that Muscle food stuff is just completely processed. Feel a bit sorry for her, she is looking for shortcuts but doesn't want to have to put the work in- healthy eating and exercising a bit would give her much more consistent, sustainable success than all of these fads.

Reactions: 4
She’s so bloody dim, she’ll get herself in trouble if she carries on like that!

Reactions: 6
All of that Muscle food stuff is just completely processed. Feel a bit sorry for her, she is looking for shortcuts but doesn't want to have to put the work in- healthy eating and exercising a bit would give her much more consistent, sustainable success than all of these fads.
This is exactly it. Portion control, healthy eating, exercise, not these ridiculous 10 minute workouts once in a blue moon that her and Charlie get all dressed up for as if it’s going to be a rigorous workout, all it is is waving their arms around and moving from side to side. Then, by her own admission she likes to go for a gentle walk???!!! She has a large lunch and then dinner and snacks the whole day! I’m surprised she’s only 14 + stones!!!

Room defusers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry if this has already been posted, but this gave me a good laugh this Monday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I once defused my whole house......think it was the Christmas tree lights if I remember 🤔

Oh! And there’s one for all you guysssss who love CREDD. That insta page is comedy gold! You know she’s mentioned she’s married......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
where was the raffle on facebook? I only saw it on her insta stories......were people having a go? she's such a cheeky sod and is a classic way to boost sales in MLM......not everyone does it of course but a lot do, ages ago I joined an "opportunity group" for an MLM, my friend was part of it already and had been told she HAD to add five friends to the event so she asked if she could add me and a few others so she wouldn't get pressure from her upline, I said yes because lets face it im nosey ;) it was an eye opener for sure, the upline was saying how easy it was to get sales and she even encouraged people to do a couple of raffles a week as it was an easy way to hit targets and generate sales, she said make sure they did it in a closed group as it was against company and facebook rules, she also said be careful who you let into your groups as people spy and report and if they got reported she would deny telling them it was ok to do raffles and they would have to deal with any repercussions on their own, it was actually quite funny watching it all but sadly I got booted from he group when I said "no chance" when asked if I was signing up LOL

• Haha
Well, I corrected her spelling...she thanked me and said ‘thank you for looking at my photos. YOUR like my little admin’ followed by a kiss 😚.......then immediately blocked me. That’s what you get for being helpful 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wanted to be in her ‘team’ too....ah well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
where was the raffle on facebook? I only saw it on her insta stories......were people having a go? she's such a cheeky sod and is a classic way to boost sales in MLM......not everyone does it of course but a lot do, ages ago I joined an "opportunity group" for an MLM, my friend was part of it already and had been told she HAD to add five friends to the event so she asked if she could add me and a few others so she wouldn't get pressure from her upline, I said yes because lets face it im nosey ;) it was an eye opener for sure, the upline was saying how easy it was to get sales and she even encouraged people to do a couple of raffles a week as it was an easy way to hit targets and generate sales, she said make sure they did it in a closed group as it was against company and facebook rules, she also said be careful who you let into your groups as people spy and report and if they got reported she would deny telling them it was ok to do raffles and they would have to deal with any repercussions on their own, it was actually quite funny watching it all but sadly I got booted from he group when I said "no chance" when asked if I was signing up LOL

It was on her Scents by Jane Facebook page, I wish I had got a screengrab of her asking customers to pay by Paypal Friends and Family but I was too slow.

i've also noticed the landing page of the web link to the FM site on her insta is the sign up page, I can totally see some of her followers just merrily filling in their details to "register" as a customer and boom suddenly they're in her team!

• Wow
i've also noticed the landing page of the web link to the FM site on her insta is the sign up page, I can totally see some of her followers just merrily filling in their details to "register" as a customer and boom suddenly they're in her team!
Wont matter if they do that because in order for Jane to profit they have to be buying and selling constantly.

Reactions: 5
Wont matter if they do that because in order for Jane to profit they have to be buying and selling constantly.
we know that yes but in her tiny mind she's building an army and by saying she is getting lots of sign ups she's hoping to snare others too ;)

• Haha
She also shared her raffle on an Eastbourne selling group I should of grabbed a screenshot.
Well no one but no one likes those crappy things posted on local sites. They often appear and they're not even from local people!
Seeing as Jane ships her cats piss, I can imagine that will be her next step, posting on any old 'local' selling sites!
She could be coming to a site near you!! :ROFLMAO: Keep your eyes peeled!

• Haha
Well no one but no one likes those crappy things posted on local sites. They often appear and they're not even from local people!
Seeing as Jane ships her cats piss, I can imagine that will be her next step, posting on any old 'local' selling sites!
She could be coming to a site near you!! :ROFLMAO: Keep your eyes peeled!
In my opinion if your part of a “company” that only gets work and sales via raffles and spamming you really should see what a crap company and business model it is.

In my opinion if your part of a “company” that only gets work and sales via raffles and spamming you really should see what a crap company and business model it is.
Well, quite! This has pyramid scheme written all over it!! She’s an idiot. #businesowner that can barely spell her own name.

• Haha
I hope she addresses that she f***ed up with the raffle to her subscribers, although I think I am giving her too much credit to even think that. Will be pleased to be proved wrong.

It still shocks me at how many of these money grabbing Instatwats just jump into these things without doing the research...

Sadly she is only driven by the pounds increasing, both on and off the scales :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Helen will be thinking if she gets a dog, she’ll be out walking with it and that’ll help her lose weight....y’know the ‘weight loss journey’ that’s she’s been on since Adam was a boy......yes, great idea while they’re on lockdown and the weather is nice. Not so nice when it's freezing, wet, snowing, sleet and the dog still needs walked! And how are they going to train a puppy if they’re both working?
Those cocker spaniels have such energy too! Really intelligent dogs that need one master and a firm hand.
I did notice that she was requesting the payments to be made by "friends and family payment", very naughty Jane all so she doesnt have to pay fees. I hope she isn't doing this for all her orders too!!
She needs reporting the scabby cow

Why is she putting fabric conditioner in a basin of water on Instagram? I thought that was for machines only

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.