Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just said she was doing really, really well calorie counting😲 so what was the vlog a few days ago where she was bemoaning the fact she was struggling with her weight, some days she was CC, other days they were just eating all day, weekends were the worst!? Does she completely forget what she’s said a day or two ago? If Musclefood is such a great plan, here’s a handy hint Jane...BUY IT YOURSELF!!! Stop accepting a months worth of free food when you can afford to buy your own! You work in Tesco, you get a DISCOUNT!!! People, as you so kindly pointed out, are struggling, you’re not and yet you have the gall to accept food you have been given for nothing. Shameful

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
she can piss off with her "doing so well with calorie counting" we have eyes Jane.....we can see that is clearly a fib

Reactions: 11
I see on her latest bore fest that her IBS (Irritating Bullshitter Syndrome) is really playing up today, CONSTANTLY contradicting herself and expecting everyone watching to be as stupid and thick as she is! I have a memory I remember what she says it’s a shame she doesn’t!

Reactions: 10
If this pair have taught me anything it’s the fact they have to constantly know when and where they can next eat it’s so strange planning to the very last snack am I the only one who finds it odd?
Even if they aren’t hungry they eat because they can it makes no sense to me just stop eating So much and you will lose weight.

Reactions: 12
What pisses me off when she was saying she doesn’t want people to spend their hard earned money she knows people are struggling she looks away from the camera which indicates to me is all lies as though she can’t do eye contact listen chins that’s the 1st sign of a liar. Of course you want people to spend their money why the duck are you promoting the MF crap, the cheap perfumes banging on about your £1.99 membership fee your bloody patreon, of course you want the money ffs cause your a money grabbing giant bleep of a woman. She really infuriates me. Plus the MF crap is free food so that’s saving you a packet your £200 food haul from Asda has halved cause we all know you need your mars bar ice cream, club biscuits and pukka pies and charweees bottles of ales and wine. No wonder he swallys he bloody needs it living with Orca 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who in the right mind would think this is a good way to recomend Muscle Food.
Gormless twit! Sitting there eating free food when people are struggling, makes me sick!!

What pisses me off when she was saying she doesn’t want people to spend their hard earned money she knows people are struggling she looks away from the camera which indicates to me is all lies as though she can’t do eye contact listen chins that’s the 1st sign of a liar. Of course you want people to spend their money why the duck are you promoting the MF crap, the cheap perfumes banging on about your £1.99 membership fee your bloody patreon, of course you want the money ffs cause your a money grabbing giant bleep of a woman. She really infuriates me. Plus the MF crap is free food so that’s saving you a packet your £200 food haul from Asda has halved cause we all know you need your mars bar ice cream, club biscuits and pukka pies and charweees bottles of ales and wine. No wonder he swallys he bloody needs it living with Orca 🐳
Exactly, she’s a born liar! Got no bleeping shame, she’s an absolute scav, greedy bastard and so hungry for money it’s unreal. Ah she doesn’t want people to spend their hard earned cash though guyyyys. duck off Jane! I’ve just got back from Tesco, then went to our local community centre and dropped some food off for local families who are struggling. Seeing that video has really boiled my piss. Here’s a novel idea Jane, donate some money to charity or buy some food for your local food bank because you’re saving all the cash you greedy witch!!
It makes me so sad that some people have nothing and then there’s Jane taking all that food for free 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
so she's apparently "smashing it already and making money" oh do duck off Jane, we've all seen the income claims and lifestyle change posts all over facebook, its called attraction marketing, its the same stuff on lather, rinse, repeat and she's falling for it, she'll be using the buzz words and phrases soon such as "we got this" "girl boss" "on fire" "boss babe" "watch me or join me" :rolleyes: too much like hard work for her to manage a team at the same time as putting sweets and a pretty sticker in a package

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I got sent a crappy chain mail about that FM world is it I don’t pay attention some bleeping random person messaging me asking me to join them is this what she’s turned into is she gonna be spamming random people

Reactions: 6
Oh no! Jane has to learn to say ‘Aloe Vera juice accelerates skin regeneration......’ I. Literally. Cannot. Wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a run on Facebook of people inviting me to sell their crappy beauty lines. They all spout the same tit each time and think its original.

And FM World do that stupid grid thing of the team, and smashed it, promoted, top seller shite beside each one 🤮

Reactions: 7
so she's apparently "smashing it already and making money" oh do duck off Jane, we've all seen the income claims and lifestyle change posts all over facebook, its called attraction marketing, its the same stuff on lather, rinse, repeat and she's falling for it, she'll be using the buzz words and phrases soon such as "we got this" "girl boss" "on fire" "boss babe" "watch me or join me" :rolleyes: too much like hard work for her to manage a team at the same time as putting sweets and a pretty sticker in a package
Already smashing it and making money!! I doubt it very much! She’s probably looking at all the extra £3 people have had to pay for postage and has forgotten that she will have to actually spend that on the postage. Oh look, I’ve posted everyone’s order and now there’s no money left!! She probably hasn’t even deducted all the money she’s laid out on wrapping supplies and sweets... twice... because you can bet money that she scoffed the first lot of sweets she bought and had to replace them🤣
She’s about as business savvy as a wooden gate post!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just looked on gramho at her stories 🙈 ‘the perfumes are EXACLY the same.....’ ......’WATSAPP......’ honestly, the spelling and some of the grammar, it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 6
I've had a little read all about FM and it seems their compensation programme is so confusing Jane won't have a clue about what she's actually going to have to do to make money.

She makes 30% commission from all HER sales, which isn't bad. But the issue is how much would she need to sell to make a liveable profit?

I think the perfumes start at around £8-15 but then some are a lot more. Most people are going to buy one of the cheapest ones because its hard to buy perfume online without trying it etc

Say someone buys a perfume for £15 and she pockets £4.50. If she's had 40 orders this month she would of made around £160 (when you deduct postage etc)

Not bad...BUT can she continue to make that amount of sales each month? Surely people will buy from her because its new, they may of not heard of it before, they want to support her, they want to try it out etc but perfume is a luxury people don't buy it every month. At the moment she's not really having to work for sales but there will come a time where she will.

If she recruits people to sell, she only really starts making money (they call it earning points) if those people then recruit other people to sell, and those people recruit other people to sell, and it goes on and on. But all her recruiters have to be constantly selling and recruiting.
Eventually there will be no one left to recruit and people will drop out when they realise they aren’t earning the money they thought they would and the whole thing will come crashing down... seen it all before technically it might not be a pyramid scheme in the fact you don’t have to put money in upfront but the concept is still the same to make money you need a gigantic circle of friends and certainly need a bigger following than the 10K ( which is small fry in influencing terms ) that she has.

I see on her latest bore fest that her IBS (Irritating Bullshitter Syndrome) is really playing up today, CONSTANTLY contradicting herself and expecting everyone watching to be as stupid and thick as she is! I have a memory I remember what she says it’s a shame she doesn’t!
If it is ... it’s all that microwave tit and processed bleeping crap from wanky muscle food that’s doing it to her .... a snack is a piece of fruit Jane ... try it .. it works wonders

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They say themselves they are an MLM company.....

Google FM World UK reviews.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.