Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Muscle Food are giving her free food for a month!!! Despite the fact that she's not into fitness or any kind of activity, she works in a supermarket and has mentioned how much money she's saved since lockdown.
Why not give all this food to a family struggling to feed themselves and who actually care about nutrition.
This exactly, it’s a complete and utter joke. It makes my blood boil, she’s one lazy entitled witch and she’s getting all that food given to her for free when families are struggling, sadly there are always families struggling but right now so many people are on their arse. She made out she was unsure whether to accept it or not, stop the bullshit Jane I bet you emailed them back before you even had time to shove food in your gob. When you read this Jane, I’m sure you’ll think I’m jealous because you always say that about people on this site, I’m not, I could afford it if I wanted to because I work full time unlike you! I think you’re a selfish, lazy entitled mare. More fool Musclefood, this will be because some of the Gammonettes have ordered using her code.
It was the same old tit last night, she said he needs to get on with losing weight, they’re on it then they’re off it, they go over their calories some days blah blah. It’s been the same old tit for years, either give it up or stop eating processed shite, calorie counting clearly doesn’t work for you so stop bleeping raving about it saying it’s the best thing you’ve ever done, you’re making a right bleep of yourself. Rant over 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's finally admitted she has a problem with food...hallelujah! Taken her long enough though and I could have told her that 5 years ago!

Now we also have a good insight to her followers, they are all overweight and are wearing jumpers in this heat to cover up, so they clearly watch her to make themselves feel better!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
a whole month on that "diet" oh my! she will be rolling like a weeble at the end of it with all that stodge and processed stuff........she will gloat she got it for free but all it will do is make her even more bloated and massive, it will affect also her moods, her skin and we can no doubt expect more atomic farts on her stories, bring on the tattle gold ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh and someone on the live said they had lost their Dad, Jane said the usual oh bless you I want to give you a hug, then in the same sentence talked about herself. The poor woman got more sympathy from the Gammonettes!

a whole month on that "diet" oh my! she will be rolling like a weeble at the end of it with all that stodge and processed stuff........she will gloat she got it for free but all it will do is make her even more bloated and massive, it will affect also her moods, her skin and we can no doubt expect more atomic farts on her stories, bring on the tattle gold ;)
I forgot about the material it will give us 😉

Realistically how much has she put on since her size 12 laura Ashley dress or whatever? She’s fatter but not much fatter as was never slim so why suddenly does she wanna cover up her arms were the same during her cocowhateverthefuck clothing haul.

The bath vlog in my profile pic she was huge I can’t decide if the same size as now or bigger?

Realistically how much has she put on since her size 12 laura Ashley dress or whatever? She’s fatter but not much fatter as was never slim so why suddenly does she wanna cover up her arms were the same during her cocowhateverthefuck clothing haul.

The bath vlog in my profile pic she was huge I can’t decide if the same size as now or bigger?
I think bigger, I remember that vlog as it was the year they got married and she had filled out. If they do another month on this stupid plan Charlie is going to explode. His gut has expanded after just a week on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This exactly, it’s a complete and utter joke. It makes my blood boil, she’s one lazy entitled witch and she’s getting all that food given to her for free when families are struggling, sadly there are always families struggling but right now so many people are on their arse. She made out she was unsure whether to accept it or not, stop the bullshit Jane I bet you emailed them back before you even had time to shove food in your gob. When you read this Jane, I’m sure you’ll think I’m jealous because you always say that about people on this site, I’m not, I could afford it if I wanted to because I work full time unlike you! I think you’re a selfish, lazy entitled mare. More fool Musclefood, this will be because some of the Gammonettes have ordered using her code.
It was the same old tit last night, she said he needs to get on with losing weight, they’re on it then they’re off it, they go over their calories some days blah blah. It’s been the same old tit for years, either give it up or stop eating processed shite, calorie counting clearly doesn’t work for you so stop bleeping raving about it saying it’s the best thing you’ve ever done, you’re making a right bleep of yourself. Rant over 🤣🤣🤣
The best of it is ,will those two food guzzling couch potatoes stick to the plan for a month 😏 a big FAT no from me 🐷🐷

Reactions: 5
Oh and someone on the live said they had lost their Dad, Jane said the usual oh bless you I want to give you a hug, then in the same sentence talked about herself. The poor woman got more sympathy from the Gammonettes!

I forgot about the material it will give us 😉
Also on the live, someone said they'd just had a baby and that she needed to lose the baby weight but the baby had a heart condition and she couldn't think about weight loss at the moment....or words to that effect. Jane straight away said, I know exactly how you feel and went off on one about herself as usual! I cannot help but think that Chins knows absolutely nothing about what that poor lady is feeling or going through. The only thing Chins has to stress about is when the next mealtime is and what she is going to stuff in that big fat gob of hers.
Selfish as they come, that one!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just when they thought they were getting somewhere with global emissions ,they hand those two a box of methane inducing grub.The old neighbour upstairs will think the sewers are blocked with the smell :sick:

I think bigger, I remember that vlog as it was the year they got married and she had filled out. If they do another month on this stupid plan Charlie is going to explode. His gut has expanded after just a week on it 🤣
I think they're both at their biggest now,she wears that vest top to try and pull herself in if that's even possible🙄

• Haha
The only thing she's been given for free is a one way ticket to fatshitsville with a stopover at diabetes town

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only thing she's been given for free is a one way ticket to fatshitsville maybe with a stopover at diabetes town
It'd be surprised if she's not pre-diabetic tbh ,with her BMI.

Surprised she hasn't been tested at one of her many GP appointments or self diagnosed!

But then I guess being diabetic isn't as 'trendy' as having anxiety is it?

Free food for a month?
Would be great if she transferred the money she would have used on food shopping this month to a worthy cause or did the food shops and donated to a food bank. Somehow can't see them doing this.

So we will another month of s'reen loaf, mountain chips and grenade bars. I wonder if any of the snacks will be replaced by fruit this time around?

Reactions: 7
What’s this wank that she,s dared to put on now 😡😡😡😡 A live of her on her bleeping patio which looks a bleeping mess and she said she’s not saying anything because of blackout Tuesday. The bleep won,t even know anything behind the meaning of blackout Tuesday knowing her as usual she’ll just be jumping on the bandragon. For gods sake Jane if you had any decency about yourself post something that had some relevance relating to the death of George Floyd and the uproar that it has generated not you watering your bleeping plants and your tit water feature. I did leave a comment and it’s probably been took down by the screwdriver twats by now!!

COME AND tit ON MY PATIO more like!!! Let's go girls!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 💩
I,ve shat on it big style !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Wtaf was that all about. She’s one absolute bellend. I will agree that looks hideous and her rustling paper probably filling her fat potato head with tit as usual. She is one annoying twunt 🤬

• Haha
does she not realise a blackout isn’t a sponsored silence going live is being active she is such an idiot honestly she loves herself so much

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.