Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf was that all about. She’s one absolute bellend. I will agree that looks hideous and her rustling paper probably filling her fat potato head with tit as usual. She is one annoying twunt 🤬
Exactly what I was thinking ! Choc-lit and crisps or pukka pies !

Reactions: 6
what a bleeping annoying drip...........her and the water feature ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine one of the neighbours complained to the landlord about the sound of the water fountain constantly dribbling, sounds like someones having a massive wee!

• Haha
Honestly some of the comments 🙄 The vast majority of her viewers have to be Nanas. They think she’s great 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly some of the comments 🙄 The vast majority of her viewers have to be Nanas. They think she’s great 🤦🏻‍♀️
They defo are, I’m sure of it. Women aged 50 plus for sure.

Imagine one of the neighbours complained to the landlord about the sound of the water fountain constantly dribbling, sounds like someones having a massive wee!
I’d love her to get new neighbours, a bunch of loud chavs with little shits for kids, they could jump over and piss in the water fountain 😂. She moans about the old girl upstairs, so I’d love it if this happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’d love her to get new neighbours, a bunch of loud chavs with little shits for kids, they could jump over and piss in the water fountain 😂. She moans about the old girl upstairs, so I’d love it if this happened!
Imagine that some neighbours their age? They could show them how to live 😂
Jane would hate where I live, its a nice street very neighbourly but i think Jane would hate the sound of the kids playing out or the neighbours still sitting out past 9pm. Nothing bad, just sat out chatting enjoying this nice weather. She would be tucked up in bed with her club biscuit moaning to Chaarrliiieee that they are being loud 😂😂

• Haha

Let's face it not many 27yr olds live the life of Jane 🙄

• Heart
I think the older ladies identify with her cos she’s such a bleeping Nana herself. The way they sign their full name at the end of their comment, aw bless. It’s kinda sweet, except I don’t like the idea of them being hoodwinked by greedy Gammons & signing up to things that’ll cost them money.

Totally agree re her neighbours, she gives out about them and ironically I’d say she’s like a bloody elephant barging around her flat. She needs a stint next door to a couple of ravers, that’ll give her something to complain about.

• Heart
Imagine that some neighbours their age? They could show them how to live 😂
Jane would hate where I live, its a nice street very neighbourly but i think Jane would hate the sound of the kids playing out or the neighbours still sitting out past 9pm. Nothing bad, just sat out chatting enjoying this nice weather. She would be tucked up in bed with her club biscuit moaning to Chaarrliiieee that they are being loud 😂😂
I think it's a retirement village they live in ,it doesn't come across as a party zone too tame. The wildest Jane got was to hang a towel outside to dry😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the older ladies identify with her cos she’s such a bleeping Nana herself. The way they sign their full name at the end of their comment, aw bless. It’s kinda sweet, except I don’t like the idea of them being hoodwinked by greedy Gammons & signing up to things that’ll cost them money.

Totally agree re her neighbours, she gives out about them and ironically I’d say she’s like a bloody elephant barging around her flat. She needs a stint next door to a couple of ravers, that’ll give her something to complain about.
Ravers 😂😂 reminds me of my first flat with a wiff of weed every now and again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Come sit on my patio, err no thanks it makes me feel claustrophobic!
What an absolute idiot!
Narrrdia has done this in her garden which is just as stupid but at least you can hear the birds.
I felt like I was at the cinema with greedy chins sitting in front of me with a rustling bag of sweets🤣 Bloody annoying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mrs hinch has some tit about making a fountain on her to do list Jane will probably go on about how hinch copied her as if she’s views her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mrs hinch has some tit about making a fountain on her to do list Jane will probably go on about how hinch copied her as if she’s views her 😆
Must be in revenge for Jane making a shite job of the Hinch heart and tagging her in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
old before her time for sure, getting excited about a tit water feature on her pati-O, she probably subscribes to readers digest and smells of piss and biscuits

• Haha
Reactions: 9
old before her time for sure, getting excited about a tit water feature on her pati-O, she probably subscribes to readers digest and smells of piss and biscuits
I see the nightie has been featuring a lot in her chats again. Reminds me of Homer Simpson when he was so fat he had to wear a dress 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I,ve just watched her June goals vlog asbi,m a bit behind and I,m incensed. Had to create a new account and leave a post, will probably be taken off if the fat fucks fingers are in twitching mode but she boils my piss !!! Couple of spelling errors on that, oh bollocks !

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.