Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like Princess Fiona on the last thumbnail 😬 Have they cancelled the Fri night discos :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I bet her next “vlog” is all about scents she has an odd obsessive personality talks about one thing over and over until she then never mentions it again rather flakey.

Reactions: 5
I bet her next “vlog” is all about scents she has an odd obsessive personality talks about one thing over and over until she then never mentions it again rather flakey.
I noticed that too ,maybe she has a bit of Aspergers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m a gonna get me some burgers, bagels & potato salad from wherever Janeychins got them from as they ALL only add up to 749 calories and there is obviously more than one burger in that bagel! I think she needs to do her primary school maths lessons again coz none of it adds up correctly, having said that NOTHING she says adds up correctly!

I’m a gonna get me some burgers, bagels & potato salad from wherever Janeychins got them from as they ALL only add up to 749 calories and there is obviously more than one burger in that bagel! I think she needs to do her primary school maths lessons again coz none of it adds up correctly, having said that NOTHING she says adds up correctly!
I think she needs to do every subject again, she’s as thick as they come 😂

Who is she trying to copy on her stories now, posh music and trying to be artistic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed that too ,maybe she has a bit of Aspergers 🤷‍♀️
I think this too, I think Tesco asked her to change her shift and this may have lead to the anxiety as she didn't like change. Or perhaps she is just a massive mard arse who won't help out when needed!
Jane wouldn't last a second if she worked at my place. Its very fast paced call center environment, they are very good at giving you the hours you want to work as long as you do either a saturday or sunday but with covid-19 we had a huge shake up of work hours within the last few weeks. Not a fan of my new work pattern but I know it won't be forever, perhaps until August, so just pull up the big girl pants and get on with it. But Jane would have gone mad I reckon 😂😂

I think this too, I think Tesco asked her to change her shift and this may have lead to the anxiety as she didn't like change. Or perhaps she is just a massive mard arse who won't help out when needed!
Jane wouldn't last a second if she worked at my place. Its very fast paced call center environment, they are very good at giving you the hours you want to work as long as you do either a saturday or sunday but with covid-19 we had a huge shake up of work hours within the last few weeks. Not a fan of my new work pattern but I know it won't be forever, perhaps until August, so just pull up the big girl pants and get on with it. But Jane would have gone mad I reckon 😂😂
She has a bit of an obsession with thunderstorms too.My cousins son has Aspergers he takes an obsession with the wind ,freaks him out if it's too stormy she had to get him medication to get him through last winter as we had a lot of stormy weather here (he's 19)

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Maybe coz we can meet other people outdoors now they have decided to do the old Beachyhead rumpypumpy ride outs, could be some arse tickling fresh content coming or not as can,t imagine lady J getting down and dirty more like a voyeur !

• Haha
Maybe coz we can meet other people outdoors now they have decided to do the old Beachyhead rumpypumpy ride outs, could be some arse tickling fresh content coming or not as can,t imagine lady J getting down and dirty more like a voyeur !
She had her "happy place" on her stories ...and video of a cemetery 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It will be 100% another gifted week from muscle foods . She is far too tight to pay their prices. Seems a bit random they gifted a week then waited a week and gave them another. I wonder if she will show us the weigh ins that she did that one week before she went back to lying about the scales again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.