Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted? Or will she pay for it? Hard to imagine it’s the latter since she’s such a tight git.
I reckon gifted, doubt she’d pay for the two of them to have it, for too tight. Bloody Musclefood must be a soft touch

Howling at her story, shes put “trying to see the rocket launch” when all you can see is Charlie’s gut 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope daft boy remembers to weigh himself before this box......wouldn’t like him to forget again 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon gifted, doubt she’d pay for the two of them to have it, for too tight. Bloody Musclefood must be a soft touch

Howling at her story, shes put “trying to see the rocket launch” when all you can see is Charlie’s gut 🤣🤣🤣
He can barely see his feet and she's puffing and panting along the beach🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno, £140 per week - £70 each per week is probably cheaper than what they pay for shopping and top up shops!

I dunno, £140 per week - £70 each per week is probably cheaper than what they pay for shopping and top up shops!
No Ice cream Mars Bars included though(n)it has to be gifted...Maybe they'll do the 7 days(of lies) this time;)

Reactions: 1
I wonder if muscle foods said they would send a second box if they gave full details of what they were eating day to day from the newer one? The first box they received, they just went though the contents, and let's face it it was snacks to the Gammons. Just a theory...

Reactions: 3
But the chilli was nice, remember? Charlie was wiping his dish out with his fingers......lovely! 🤢

• Sick
Silly witch, crying and laughing cos she had seen a rocket! Yes it’s amazing but does it really warrant such a show in normal people???

she's unhinged, crying into the camera because she's worried about the people on the space shuttle and she waved to them, yet all the time laughing hysterically and saying she feels so silly, if my husband saw me filming myself like that he'd take my phone off me and subtly tell me what a bloody plum I looked......then again Charlie is as bad and how does she not know what orbiting the earth is??

Reactions: 5
I wonder if muscle foods said they would send a second box if they gave full details of what they were eating day to day from the newer one? The first box they received, they just went though the contents, and let's face it it was snacks to the Gammons. Just a theory...
They chose all of the meals and snacks in that box when they ordered it.

Reactions: 2

Oohh is someone sticking a rocket up their arses? About bleeping time they bloody need a few up there 😂😂

• Haha
she's unhinged, crying into the camera because she's worried about the people on the space shuttle and she waved to them, yet all the time laughing hysterically and saying she feels so silly, if my husband saw me filming myself like that he'd take my phone off me and subtly tell me what a bloody plum I looked......then again Charlie is as bad and how does she not know what orbiting the earth is??
She’s completely ridiculous! An embarrassment. She knows absolutely nothing, it’s unbelievable someone gets to her age and has no knowledge of anything! Worried about the people on the space shuttle? Was that so her ‘fans’ would say ‘oh Jane, you’re so kind...’ she also mentioned on a previous vlog she only went to a Home Bargains because her neighbours needed stuff! Jane, I never say this about anyone, you’re a liar!!!!!

She’s completely ridiculous! An embarrassment. She knows absolutely nothing, it’s unbelievable someone gets to her age and has no knowledge of anything! Worried about the people on the space shuttle? Was that so her ‘fans’ would say ‘oh Jane, you’re so kind...’ she also mentioned on a previous vlog she only went to a Home Bargains because her neighbours needed stuff! Jane, I never say this about anyone, you’re a liar!!!!!
I got onto that too, she’s a bad liar! As if she would only go there for her neighbours, liar liar Jane, your fat arse is on fire

Defo unhinged, also very cocky and full of herself more than ever lately

Reactions: 8
She believes she’s a celebrity. Completely delusional, she thinks her and daft boy are an inspirational couple....dear God! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.