Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she can call it an office all she likes but all she's done is put a printer and a laptop on her dressing table......oh and a paper shredder at the side
Maybe it was Charlie's idea so he can get a minutes peace to watch the telly when he gets home, instead of being turned into a performing monkey .I'm waiting for her to buy him a pair of cymbals nxt 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched last nights live tit show. Nothing to comment other than what a lot of mundane twaddle. I'm sure she just does it to fill her time while she's waiting for Charlie to finish showering...otherwise what was the point? Nothing informative, interesting, funny or otherwise! Luckily it's on while I'm working so I'm not actually wasting my time just sitting watching it!

Anyway, after it finished, a vlog of hers from 3 years ago popped up, so I started to watch it. Couldn't believe it - Charlie had just come back from a bike ride, she had just got out of her pit and she said it was 11.50 am. He'd had cereal before his bike ride, she'd got up earlier and had cereal and gone back to bed, apparently.
So, they were about to cook 'brunch' I thought brunch was when you miss breakfast and have breakfast and lunch combined but oh, no, not in the Gammons household! So that's breakfast and brunch so far.
She then went on to say, they would have lunch a bit later and then they were going to her Dads for dinner! Wow, just so greedy.

It's no wonder they are still trying to lose weight 3 years on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she need a mirror in her "office"? And that's not even a desk, her lap top is on her printer 🤣🤣

I doubt she's ever been in an actual working office in her life. Stupid muppet
So she can stare at her big egg head 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was that live like??? I agree, she was tipsy surely?! What a load of drivel! And the ‘bag for life’ debate 🙄 ‘Charlie, what’s your favourite bag for life?’ Seriously, what is wrong with her? Her stupidity is unbearable, he’s so dull and hen-pecked, they’re like dumb and dumber only more stupid. Grim.....utterly grim

Wasn’t that her “ebay office” she had a maniquinn in the corner before?

Does her office / spare room have a bed in it? There’s no work space on that dresser either

Wasn’t that her “ebay office” she had a maniquinn in the corner before?

Does her office / spare room have a bed in it? There’s no work space on that dresser either
Imagine calling Charlie a Maniquinn 😂 it didn't have a bed incase Charlie invited his mum for the weekend:sneaky:

Reactions: 4
dull as dishwater, thick as mince and sly as pigs yet have followers who love them........the world is a crazy place

Reactions: 9
I thought she had loads of videos going up this week, where are they all? Where’s the shopping haul big enough for a family of five

Imagine calling Charlie a Maniquinn 😂 it didn't have a bed incase Charlie invited his mum for the weekend:sneaky:
Omg you’re defo onto something there! Surely they would have a spare bed for friends/family to stay over and it’s always handy in case you have a row 😂. Yep she defo wanted An excuse for his Mum not to stay, ooh Jane you witch

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's run out of stones for her water feature ...Cue the Bean on the beach after work with a sack of stones🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was that live like??? I agree, she was tipsy surely?! What a load of drivel! And the ‘bag for life’ debate 🙄 ‘Charlie, what’s your favourite bag for life?’ Seriously, what is wrong with her? Her stupidity is unbearable, he’s so dull and hen-pecked, they’re like dumb and dumber only more stupid. Grim.....utterly grim
I was praying he’d respond with You .... in the #bagforlife debate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she had loads of videos going up this week, where are they all? Where’s the shopping haul big enough for a family of five

Omg you’re defo onto something there! Surely they would have a spare bed for friends/family to stay over and it’s always handy in case you have a row 😂. Yep she defo wanted An excuse for his Mum not to stay, ooh Jane you witch
She said she didn't upload one that she recorded because she looked awful and it was boring...never stopped you before love!

She's run out of stones for her water feature ...Cue the Bean on the beach after work with a sack of stones🥴
Surely she has some left over from her fake weigh ins, you know where she loads up her pockets and then empties them for a 7lb loss the next week!

• Haha
She said she didn't upload one that she recorded because she looked awful and it was boring...never stopped you before love!

Surely she has some left over from her fake weigh ins, you know where she loads up her pockets and then empties them for a 7lb loss the next week!
It's deffs the only stone's she's losing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Members still getting their weekly vid? There is a saying for people like Jane JACK OF ALL TRADES MASTER OF NONE

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.