Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just wondering if chins had posted anything on her patreon pish. She never mentions it so is she taking money off people and not giving any of her riveting content 🤔 so 33 yes she’s dropped from 35 dopeys 😂 give her like £1.20 a month for absolutely nothing - more the fool them. No wonder she works 4 hours a day cause all they dafties from her patreon, YouTube membership and all the other tit she begs for money actually line her bank account whilst she sits on her fat arse all day eating pukka pies and club biscuits. She’s even now got people sending her food so she can do taste tests when actually all she wants is free food. What goes around comes around people (except Amy & Babs) will see her for what she really is a manipulative, money grabbing selfish witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just wondering if chins had posted anything on her patreon pish. She never mentions it so is she taking money off people and not giving any of her riveting content 🤔 so 33 yes she’s dropped from 35 dopeys 😂 give her like £1.20 a month for absolutely nothing - more the fool them. No wonder she works 4 hours a day cause all they dafties from her patreon, YouTube membership and all the other tit she begs for money actually line her bank account whilst she sits on her fat arse all day eating pukka pies and club biscuits. She’s even now got people sending her food so she can do taste tests when actually all she wants is free food. What goes around comes around people (except Amy & Babs) will see her for what she really is a manipulative, money grabbing selfish witch.
Would you be arsed paying for her shite content once or week. Yeah she’s defo manipulative, money grabbing and selfish 👏🏻

Oh god, she thinks she’s big time now girls, she’s got her own office, YouTube and Scents by Jane HQ 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone's getting a bit big for their boots 🤣
She’s such a pleb. An ‘office’ for what....two hours a day work at most lol? Plus it’s hardly an office.....it’s just a desk in her spare room. It’s about as much of an office as my home working space (which I am at all day btw Jane, because I have a full time job) is - which is my laptop dock and monitor at my dressing table in my bedroom lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone's getting a bit big for their boots 🤣
So that's where Charlie will be residing now after a long working day ,as Jane is too lazy and illiterate to do her own ordering 😂 she'll have to ply him with snacks and wine to keep him sweet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she need a mirror in her "office"? And that's not even a desk, her lap top is on her printer 🤣🤣

I doubt she's ever been in an actual working office in her life. Stupid muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she need a mirror in her "office"? And that's not even a desk, her lap top is on her printer 🤣🤣

I doubt she's ever been in an actual working office in her life. Stupid muppet
The fridge is her office🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What was the point of tonight’s live ? All I got from it was a lot of “oh Dee ahhs” which annoy the duck out of me. bleeping Mutley laughs at her own jokes and laid in her stinking bed with a bleeping stained nightie or T-shirt on just talking utter bleeping tripe!! Then the combover wafts in his own inimitable way in the background. duck me nights must be great with them talking about bags for life. Charlie has certainly got his bag for life in Janiechins !! Wonder when he’ll be changing her for a free one as she is definitely damaged goods. By the way think she pissed her self in bed tonight, she couldn’t contain herself🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was the point of tonight’s live ? All I got from it was a lot of “oh Dee ahhs” which annoy the duck out of me. bleeping Mutley laughs at her own jokes and laid in her stinking bed with a bleeping stained nightie or T-shirt on just talking utter bleeping tripe!! Then the combover wafts in his own inimitable way in the background. duck me nights must be great with them talking about bags for life. Charlie has certainly got his bag for life in Janiechins !! Wonder when he’ll be changing her for a free one as she is definitely damaged goods. By the way think she pissed her self in bed tonight, she couldn’t contain herself🤣🤣
I thought she was a bit pissed on the live, she seemed very happy 😂 if I asked my husband what his favourite bag for life was he would tell me to duck off 😂 honestly does she think this crap is good content 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she was a bit pissed on the live, she seemed very happy 😂 if I asked my husband what his favourite bag for life was he would tell me to duck off 😂 honestly does she think this crap is good content 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mine would say put it over your fkin head and I'll tell you in the morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least 7 out of the last 8 vlogs from Jane have been ads. Just sayin' there is only so much you can get away with. She seemingly has done well with initial orders for dodgy scents, it is the reorders that really count. Don't give up you barely part-time day job Jane...

Reactions: 7
I just watched the first bit of the live, im sure she was pissed! whats with the hysterical laughter and faces she pulls doing it? and the whistling when she says a word wrong? its all very OTT and cringe whatever it is, also IF she did lose 3.5lbs last week she found them again.......on her chins! what a joke! claiming to be losing weight then going live and giving us angles like this that she can't edit or photo shop ;) just be honest for once Jane......no weight has been lost for a while now, stop telling porkies

jane.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched the first bit of the live, im sure she was pissed! whats with the hysterical laughter and faces she pulls doing it? and the whistling when she says a word wrong? its all very OTT and cringe whatever it is, also IF she did lose 3.5lbs last week she found them again.......on her chins! what a joke! claiming to be losing weight then going live and giving us angles like this that she can't edit or photo shop ;) just be honest for once Jane......no wright has been lost for a while now, stop telling porkies

View attachment 139917
She reminds me of mad madam mim from the sword in the stone 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Janes home office.....what is she thinking the perfume business may one day expand and that room will be a call center of people taking orders for the perfumes? She would pay her staff in pukka pies. Charlie could answer the phones like helllooooo or jane could do her cringe helloowww.
To make it proper office like, stick a vending machine in there, one that vends pies and pre packed Asda salids.
When my sister did Avon she just had her laptop on her lap doing her ordering whilst watching corrie, the stock and orders were just in the spare room. No need for an office chins!

Also, I wonder if Jane has ever heard of a radar key? Since her IBS has been so bad over the years I'm suprised she hasn't got one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Janes home office.....what is she thinking the perfume business may one day expand and that room will be a call center of people taking orders for the perfumes? She would pay her staff in pukka pies. Charlie could answer the phones like helllooooo or jane could do her cringe helloowww.
To make it proper office like, stick a vending machine in there, one that vends pies and pre packed Asda salids.
When my sister did Avon she just had her laptop on her lap doing her ordering whilst watching corrie, the stock and orders were just in the spare room. No need for an office chins!

Also, I wonder if Jane has ever heard of a radar key? Since her IBS has been so bad over the years I'm suprised she hasn't got one.
I take it your sister is not a manipulative, narcissistic, lying twit with delusions of grandeur unlike chins 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she can call it an office all she likes but all she's done is put a printer and a laptop on her dressing table......oh and a paper shredder at the side

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.