Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she had lost 3.5lb on that plan or 3.5lb total including the weeks calorie counting ?
3.5 inc weeks cal counting, so if memory serves me well probably duck all as she noshed all that Welsh tucker from Helen as well !

including the CC, she was very vague.....could smell the bullshit through the screen
I could taste it, had to run to the loo to 🤮🤮🤮🤮

all the snacks are full on stodge, she ate the chicken with rice for lunch then a stir fry with plenty noodles a few hours later but right before that she had a grenade bar then crisps after it, she's like chuffing pac man racing round scoffing everything in site to get a higher score! don't get me started on Charlie cleaning the plate with his finger and licking it, what a pair of absolute grunters 🐷🐷
PAC man is such a perfect description of her! X

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've only just watched the 'new business' vlog! OMG! What a joke!
All that tit about the factory in Germany, blah, blah, blah. and how she joined through someone else...yes, that someone else is earning off what you are making, she is so naïve.
Wait until items go missing/get lost in the post or get broken! She complains enough about her own ebay/amazon deliveries being stolon, lets see how she deals with that!

Suddenly she thinks she some kind of entrepreneur. No love, you are a minion :ROFLMAO:

Not into fake perfume (or anything) personally, prefer the real deal!

And that random whistling, wtf is that all about? So bloody annoying!

Reactions: 8
Im confused just watched her weigh in vlog from a week ago and she lost 4 lb so if she has only lost 3.5lb in total that means she gained half a pound on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't for one moment believe she's lost 3.5 lbs eating all that stodge, if she can't prove it by showing herself on the scales then I'm calling bullshit and it's clear Charlie has stacked it on so they're faking he didn't weigh himself! He also said there hadn't been any point he felt hungry on the plan 😮 does he forget we all saw him almost eating the plate after he hoovered up the chilli the other day???
Exactly, she didn’t show herself on the scales so it’s crap! Also Musclefood have sent her the stuff to do it for 5 days so knobhead weighs herself 3 days before starting whilst still allegedly calorie counting (including scoffing the stuff Helen sent) so it’s not a true reflection ffs, I hope they don’t send her anymore because she didn’t do it properly. How convenient that bean forget to get weighed, at the start though she said they’d both weighed in on Saturday, that’s the thing about liars they forget what lies they’ve told. I’ll be stunned if they do send her anymore freebies, Charlie talking about it was enough to put you to sleep, even Jane looked bored

Im confused just watched her weigh in vlog from a week ago and she lost 4 lb so if she has only lost 3.5lb in total that means she gained half a pound on it.
I think she meant from last Saturday, although you wouldn’t know with her lies

I love how she interviews Charlie! 😂 then I’m sure even she gets bored listening to his rambling answers....God, he’s the dullest man alive! I don’t believe they bothered to weigh themselves although she said they both had, then she said daft boy had forgotten, she’s lost 3.5lbs allegedly.....it’s all nonsense, and by nonsense I mean lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how she interviews Charlie! 😂 then I’m sure even she gets bored listening to his rambling answers....God, he’s the dullest man alive! I don’t believe they bothered to weigh themselves although she said they both had, then she said daft boy had forgotten, she’s lost 3.5lbs allegedly.....it’s all nonsense, and by nonsense I mean lies.
Yeah she’s full of crap for sure, she’s been showing herself on the scales the last few times so why not now?! Bullshit!
God he needs a good shake 😂

Reactions: 7
She talks mince. I’m sure she said she weighed in before she started the live clean thing. Then she says ‘from the last time I weighed in, I’ve lost 3.5 pounds’. Strange way to word it, why not just say I lost 3.5 pounds doing the live clean plan for 5 days? Maybe it’s just me, but I honestly think she didn’t weigh in at all, before or after. I am also convinced she said that Charlie also had weighed in, now all of a sudden he had forgotten? Aye aye 😉

Reactions: 14
Am I being thick or should she have lost 7.5lbs in total in that case, since she has got back on the weightloss wagon? I haven't watched the update properly yet I can't stand looking at her potato head and his gormless face.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s what I thought! She’d lost 4lbs CC and I understood it to be she’d lost 3.5lbs on the MF malarkey....so she’s lost over half a stone in total? Who knows? It’s all lies anyway.....if she’d lost 7.5lbs we’d never hear the end of it

• Heart
That’s what I thought! She’d lost 4lbs CC and I understood it to be she’d lost 3.5lbs on the MF malarkey....so she’s lost over half a stone in total? Who knows? It’s all lies anyway.....if she’d lost 7.5lbs we’d never hear the end of it
Exactly! Surely she'd have said this much in total blah blah blah bollocks 😂🙄😏 Surely even the dumbest spanner in her flock would question this??

Reactions: 6
It's all bullshit.
She started off showing her loss on the scales, now it just by word. Strange that!
She can say all she likes, the camera never lies! In a few weeks time she look exactly the same!

I don't believe she lost anything because she chose the wrong plan and binged on the snacks she clearly didn't need. hardly any fresh veg and no fresh fruit. I wonder whether when she does it again in a few weeks, She will choose the weight loss one and not be so greedy.

Made me laugh how she said to Charlie that a dish was filling with one mouthful...if it was filling then you don't need pudding...but she cant help but binge.

Also i will just leave this here...it explains so much 🤣 ... #

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She hasn't shut up about this hayfever she's suffering with. so why is she buying all these plants and flowers and spending practically everyday at the garden centre 🤔is it so Charlie will say" your eye's look terrible ,best take a few weeks off work"👍she'll try everything to get sitting on her lardy arse doing fck all .That muscle food plan was just a free top up shop ,no way had they any intention of following it ,as we can see the results speak for themselves :rolleyes:The only 7.5 lb Jane has lost is the money she spent at the garden centre on the chipped pot...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to know if the next lot is gifted because I really can’t see her paying for it, she’s too friggin tight

I don't believe she lost anything because she chose the wrong plan and binged on the snacks she clearly didn't need. hardly any fresh veg and no fresh fruit. I wonder whether when she does it again in a few weeks, She will choose the weight loss one and not be so greedy.

Made me laugh how she said to Charlie that a dish was filling with one mouthful...if it was filling then you don't need pudding...but she cant help but binge.

Also i will just leave this here...it explains so much 🤣 ... #
The pie for lunch....explains why my hubby was a bit gormless when i got in from work last night 😂
He doesn't normally eat pies for lunch but he had done lots of gardening and painted the shed so was starving

• Haha
So correct me If I’m wrong so chins and bean weighed in on the Saturday started MF on the Tuesday they got the box to maintain weight not to lose weight bean only left a porridge pot out of all the grub they where given, she claims the meals where so filling yet bean nearly ate his fecking plate, he was drinking wine they scoffed helens goody bag down bean was eating the crisps that fast incase chins took them off him. Chins says she’s lost 3.5lbs (my arse) and bean forgot to weigh in at the beginning (my arse) she showed no proof she lost so she’s talking pish AGAIN. They must’ve gained, to eat that amount of crap no fresh fruit or veg him with the vino and scoffing like he’s a man possessed Who the hell they trying to kid. Tbh I think she’s maybe lost 3.5lbs overall so the gained half a pound doing MF. I mean they got basically everything handed to them on a plate from MF and still can’t do the plan correct 😂😂 great way to get sales MF giving they 2 wallopers your boxes to try 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So correct me If I’m wrong so chins and bean weighed in on the Saturday started MF on the Tuesday they got the box to maintain weight not to lose weight bean only left a porridge pot out of all the grub they where given, she claims the meals where so filling yet bean nearly ate his fecking plate, he was drinking wine they scoffed helens goody bag down bean was eating the crisps that fast incase chins took them off him. Chins says she’s lost 3.5lbs (my arse) and bean forgot to weigh in at the beginning (my arse) she showed no proof she lost so she’s talking pish AGAIN. They must’ve gained, to eat that amount of crap no fresh fruit or veg him with the vino and scoffing like he’s a man possessed Who the hell they trying to kid. Tbh I think she’s maybe lost 3.5lbs overall so the gained half a pound doing MF. I mean they got basically everything handed to them on a plate from MF and still can’t do the plan correct 😂😂 great way to get sales MF giving they 2 wallopers your boxes to try 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well she's said she's going to carry on the plan but make her own version of the meals ,wait till she uploads the grocery haul ;) ice cream mars bars anyone:sneaky:

• Haha
I really despair of her "fans" all commenting, well done, you look great, you're doing so well etc come the duck on people! wake up, smell the chocolit and stop being utter tits in the hope she mentions you on a vlog so you can then say your life is complete........numpties everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really despair of her "fans" all commenting, well done, you look great, you're doing so well etc come the duck on people! wake up, smell the chocolit and stop being utter tits in the hope she mentions you on a vlog so you can then say your life is complete........numpties everywhere
They all need to take a drive to Barnard Castle by the look of things
100878996_2966975160004898_1237951317217902592_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.