Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the flippin’ eyes!! God!! I’m sick hearing about the eyes!! She’s such a moaner, how does daft boy stand her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
0A974D6C-40C1-4545-854B-E2E658BCA357.png

So Charlie (who works full time) has been roped in to helping Janeychins (who barely works part time) with her ‘new business’ 😂? She really is a lazy cow.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I really despair of her "fans" all commenting, well done, you look great, you're doing so well etc come the duck on people! wake up, smell the chocolit and stop being utter tits in the hope she mentions you on a vlog so you can then say your life is complete........numpties everywhere
I despair they'd probably look down at a dog turd on the pavement and say it looked good🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New patio table and chairs by the look of things ,hope she checked max user weight for the chairs 😬

View attachment 138574

So Charlie (who works full time) has been roped in to helping Janeychins (who barely works part time) with her ‘new business’ 😂? She really is a lazy cow.
Maybe Charlie's her carer ..

I despair they'd probably look down at a dog turd on the pavement and say it looked good🤦🏼‍♀️
They must have :poop: for brains

• Haha
She claims they were so full up so didn’t feel hungry than mentioned all the snacks then mentions Charlie had calories left so topped up? (Did I hear that right) I see even a paid member is questioning it saying it’s so the unthinkable with a new name 😆

Can’t wait for someone to comment and say “do you get the same in each box, can’t wait to see the contents of the next box when you do it again soon” as states they will do it again but we all know she won’t be paying for one and making her own.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 138574

So, placing 9 orders is overw(h)elming and keeping them busy!? Fucks sake, her level of laziness is beyond extreme! So, youv'e place an order online just like you might for a food shop and you call yourself busy? Your online food shop with 500 items must nearly kill you!
What an absolute idiot!

• Haha
Oh the flippin’ eyes!! God!! I’m sick hearing about the eyes!! She’s such a moaner, how does daft boy stand her!
Who’s gonna have him though? 🤣 He knows he’s lucky to be married so he’ll keep that as long as possible.

• Haha
They are actually. No-one else would put up with them. She’s very stupid and he’d bore you to tears. Imagine your first date with Charlie! 🙈 I’d have climbed out the toilet window......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh how different it might have been if only the bean had called the girl he met in the nightclub, you know, the one he meant to have called rather than the one he did! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh how different it might have been if only the bean had called the girl he met in the nightclub, you know, the one he meant to have called rather than the one he did! :ROFLMAO:
Maybe the one that got away was Tan 😬

They are actually. No-one else would put up with them. She’s very stupid and he’d bore you to tears. Imagine your first date with Charlie! 🙈 I’d have climbed out the toilet window......
He makes me feel tired looking at him🥴he only goes two speeds ...slow...stop..🚦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe the one that got away was Tan 😬

He makes me feel tired looking at him🥴he only goes two speeds ...slow...stop..🚦
When Jane asks him something it takes him so long to think of his answer before even talking to say it. What’s that all about? Is there something wrong? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.