Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually should do some studying. Just something light, not intense. It would help to widen her general knowledge and improve her literacy skills too, particularly her reading.
That would be a good idea except she really is dense, there isn’t a course in the country she’d manage. This is someone who believes she lives in the Channel Islands, wears an apron, one oven glove and a sieve on her head to taste a minuscule amount of lavarbread, thinks equivelates is actually a word and pronounces iodine as odine. Where would you start with her.......her head’s an empty shell

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That would be a good idea except she really is dense, there isn’t a course in the country she’d manage. This is someone who believes she lives in the Channel Islands, wears an apron, one oven glove and a sieve on her head to taste a minuscule amount of lavarbread, thinks equivelates is actually a word and pronounces iodine as odine. Where would you start with her.......her head’s an empty shell
I wonder what her IQ is ... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am working today, as usual, and unlike Jane I don't spit my pukka pie out when asked to do a weekendz bank holiday or rearrange my shifts....just saying Jane!
So yeah am working today....wow, taste testing, channel islands and a pan on her head.....cant wait to see this tit storm when i get home 😂😂

I wonder what her IQ is ... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
......oh! And the series ‘Unorthodox’ is about the Amish. It beggars belief. IQ? It’s so low, a number hasn’t been invented for it

• Haha
  • Wow
So Jane sent Helen Anglesey sea salt crisps, the phrase "Coals to Newcastle" comes to mind. Look it up Jane.

• Haha
the food swap she sent to helen was rubbish, welsh crisps!! a cake available in any supermarket, eccles cakes, a can of cola and a sachet of horlicks and some martmite nuts that were reduced to about 39p everywhere as no one wanted to buy them, zero effort gone into that as per

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would have agreed to what someone said earlier that Jane just went through her cupboards for the livingstones taste tester stuff but then I thought nah, there’s no way either of them, especially Charlie would have let those crisps go! Have you ever seen anything as greedy as Charlie eating crisps! And all that nose breathing🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s got so many videos going up guyyyyys, she‘s doing one on the perfume she’s flogging, bloody scav. Those bloody glasses she’s wearing put 20 years on her. Bean looks about 47 with his bits of grey in his beard. Can’t believe he’s just turned 30

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she's milking her gammonettes for her mlm side hustle, shes had "pages and pages" of orders and another to go in on Tuesday, hope she's declaring all that commission she's making ;)

• Haha
......oh! And the series ‘Unorthodox’ is about the Amish. It beggars belief. IQ? It’s so low, a number hasn’t been invented for it
Jane's is a letter zzz

she's milking her gammonettes for her mlm side hustle, shes had "pages and pages" of orders and another to go in on Tuesday, hope she's declaring all that commission she's making ;)
She was on last night complaining because 3 didn't pay up ,so they'd have to wait till nxt time 😂

the food swap she sent to helen was rubbish, welsh crisps!! a cake available in any supermarket, eccles cakes, a can of cola and a sachet of horlicks and some martmite nuts that were reduced to about 39p everywhere as no one wanted to buy them, zero effort gone into that as per
I was glad to get an insight into the good old British diet ,you can keep your marmite nuts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So their out for a drive again :rolleyes: and she's got lots of vids to go up..food haul surprise,surprise and a review of the muscle food plan .Charlie might even treat us to a boho man haul 🥴 can't wait :sleep:

• Haha
I bet Babs and Amy were her first customers, big orders too, straight in there supporting their wonderful friend 😂
Thats a good point, she never mentions doing her accounts for what she earns outside of Tesco does she 🤔

So their out for a drive again :rolleyes: and she's got lots of vids to go up..food haul surprise,surprise and a review of the muscle food plan .Charlie might even treat us to a boho man haul 🥴 can't wait :sleep:
Honestly dont understand 'going for a drive' why?
Driving somewhere to go do something, great but just a drive for drivings sake?

Reactions: 3
I remember my parents going ’for a run’ on a Sunday.......this was 20 + years ago. They were in their sixties then.

• Haha
Honestly dont understand 'going for a drive' why?
Driving somewhere to go do something, great but just a drive for drivings sake?
Especially with her IBS anxiety if she can’t get to a toilet. Well with lockdown in place, there are no public loos open, no pubs, hope you’ve got your spare pair of knickers with you Janeychins 🤣

• Haha
Especially with her IBS anxiety if she can’t get to a toilet. Well with lockdown in place, there are no public loos open, no pubs, hope you’ve got your spare pair of knickers with you Janeychins 🤣
especially with that windy arse 😂 might need a pull up in case of follow throughs

• Haha
They hitch a portaloo to the back of the car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hadn't realised until this afternoon that Jacqueline Jossa/Osborne and Jane were the SAME Age... 😂 Jane makes 27 look so old. I'm 34 and she makes me look so young 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.