Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she totally showed her manipulative side in the vlog, Charlie was saying he couldnt eat the laverbread and generally being so OTT about it but she kept saying he had to do it as it was part of the taste test, she said it over and over until he tasted it then as soon as he had she was almost crying saying don't make me taste it charlie, I can't do it, I'll be sick......I was so pleased he made her!! but what a pair of pillocks behaving like that over it, honestly these two are a pukka pie short of a 300 cal meal ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely they should have waited to finish their 'eat clean' trial before doing a taste test? Or is the taste test going to be their excuse for gaining lbs this week, only to themselves obviously because they wont be revealing any numbers to their sheep.
These taste tests are just an excuse to stuff their bloated faces, they were probably starving after only having their allocated meals and snacks this week, poor porkers!

Reactions: 9
I've just watched The Livingstone's taste test to see the crap that Jane sent them and there was no thought involved whatsoever. I think Jane probably just sent them six items that have been sat in her cupboards for months and was #gifted.
If Jane ever referred me to as her best friend I would 100% change my identity and move a million miles away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just sat listening to her blubber on about muscle food. It’s amazing she’s gonna miss it blah blah blah, if it’s that good, why don’t she actually pay for it and continue it 🤯
My thoughts exactly

I actually do the job Jane does. But we aren’t all a lazy, food dreaming person like her. This job is taking our team 6/7/8 hours each morning. And she’s working 4. It’s giving us a bad name, and also makes us very frustrated when people go home when there is still plenty of work to be done.
Yep your right. At the moment at Sainsburys where I work start 2am still shopping at 9,10 and 11 am most doing 8 hours 5/6 days a week

Jane thinks she’s in the Channel Islands.......yes, really

I hate listening to Charlie eat! He does lots of noisy breathing and smacking his lips! 🤢
Glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed that he’s very nasal when he eats lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
oh wow. 2am???? I start at 4am and am the same, we are still picking at 11 every day, and yes I’m also doing 6 days a week. Sooo glad you understand the frustration I feel for her at the minute. So lazy 🤯

Reactions: 7
Surely they should have waited to finish their 'eat clean' trial before doing a taste test? Or is the taste test going to be their excuse for gaining lbs this week, only to themselves obviously because they wont be revealing any numbers to their sheep.
These taste tests are just an excuse to stuff their bloated faces, they were probably starving after only having their allocated meals and snacks this week, poor porkers!
That was my first thought, I bet Musclefood will be happy. If she filmed that yesterday she probably weighed in first thing but that’s not a true reflection as they were still on the so called plan yesterday. I honestly don’t know why they bother with any bleeping plan, they might as well just keep eating!!

He says it because they are, without doubt, two of the most stupid people I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across. Dull, boring and stupid, and she likes to think her channel is a ‘lifestyle’ channel. She’s so delighted to be married, she thinks we should love Charlie too, they believe they’re inspirational, ‘look at us! We’re so zany! we’re fun.....look at all the crazy things we get up to!’ eating KFC in the car, going for a drive (to where? to do what??) buying junk from cheap shops, food shopping, top-up food shopping, getting free food, eating, snacking then more of the same.......self catering out-of-season holidays where they cook in just another kitchen, they went to Ibiza.....they had a drive and watched TV in their room. The rubbish she spouts about how CC is working for her, look in the mirror Jane! You’ve been dieting for YEARS! the same old story.....in the zone, motivated, drawn a line, fresh start, feeling positive, fasting (😂) then they’ve come off plan....her birthday, daft boys birthday, Queens birthday, Valentine’s Day (pizza each at the seafront) Easter, Christmas, Pancake Tuesday, just because it’s Tuesday........she tells herself anything to give herself an excuse to eat, eat, eat and then eat some more! she’s going to miss musclefood when the five days are up....well, buy it then!!!! It’s really not that difficult! They are the most boring young couple ever. Inspirational? Not in a million years........
Spot on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Jane thinks she’s in the Channel Islands.......yes, really

I hate listening to Charlie eat! He does lots of noisy breathing and smacking his lips! 🤢
She really is thick, she should enrol on a college course in September instead of sitting on her lazy arse every afternoon. She might learn that she doesn’t live on the Channel Islands, god almighty she’s beyond it

Living their best lives, Katherine super sub has been waiting in the wings (ha haha)
Poor Katherine needs to get out more 😂. I wonder if Narrrrdia has put a pan on her head at some point, we know it won’t be an original idea 🙄

Reactions: 8
Just watched helens taste test they took the piss out of everything janey sent. Plus none of it was traditional English food

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched helens taste test they took the piss out of everything janey sent. Plus none of it was traditional English food
It was defo shite she had in the cupboard! I’ve just commented on The Livingstones thread, Helen didn’t know where Anglesey was and she’s Welsh! I give up 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
She really is thick, she should enrol on a college course in September instead of sitting on her lazy arse every afternoon. She might learn that she doesn’t live on the Channel Islands, god almighty she’s beyond it

Poor Katherine needs to get out more 😂. I wonder if Narrrrdia has put a pan on her head at some point, we know it won’t be an original idea 🙄
Don't think she'd pass the entrance exam.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are honestly a pair of pigs 🤢 Charlie has been looking a bit dead inside as of late, but do you notice how alive he looks when he is eating haha? He is just as bad as Chins! He was scoffing the crisps like he hadn’t eaten in days 🙄 also, got a nice top view of the combover in the taste test vid - it looks like some hair that’s on the floor of the hairdressers has been plonked on his dome. Just shave it ffs!!

View attachment 136870
My hubby followed the same type male pattern baldness as Bean and he shaved it off years ago Looks miles better.

My hubby followed the same type male pattern baldness as Bean and he shaved it off years ago Looks miles better.
Exactly, he just needs to get a grip and shave it! My papa used to have a combover thing years ago when he was quite clearly completely bald on top. Me and my gran used to nip his heid about it constantly then one day he shaved it off and looked about 10 years younger. Although I don’t know if that would work for Charlie, I suspect it’s being married to Jane that ages him rather than the balding haha 😉

• Haha
She actually should do some studying. Just something light, not intense. It would help to widen her general knowledge and improve her literacy skills too, particularly her reading.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.