Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really bored this afternoon so I went back to find the first Jane thread as I only came across her later on. Talk about Groundhog Day! Literally nothing has changed in the almost 18 months since - plugging JD seasonings and fake fragrances, starting over with SW cos she’d put on a tit tonne of weight since her wedding, even though she was scoffing burgers and chips as snacks between meals. She’ll never change. It’s quite sad really. She needs a life overhaul.

Reactions: 11
I was really bored this afternoon so I went back to find the first Jane thread as I only came across her later on. Talk about Groundhog Day! Literally nothing has changed in the almost 18 months since - plugging JD seasonings and fake fragrances, starting over with SW cos she’d put on a tit tonne of weight since her wedding, even though she was scoffing burgers and chips as snacks between meals. She’ll never change. It’s quite sad really. She needs a life overhaul.
Her food habits have never changed over the yrs no matter what plan she's following ,she has definate food issues . She looks the same if not worse than when she started.

Reactions: 9
No daily WIAT, do you think she went off the rails and scoffed all the remaining snacks?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god there's a fart on her stories the bit she's talking about Charlie enjoying the chile 😂
I thought I was hearing things so repeated the story a couple of times, she's a right dirty cow and just show's she has no respect for any of her followers

Reactions: 4
Another bore fest of Janeychins and Charlie having “foodgasms” it really is frightening how excited they get about food. Her best friend Helen has sent them a box of highly exotic, NOT, supposed delicacies all the way from Wales...I only got 2 minutes in and it’s put me off breakfast, lunch and dinner today, I don’t need no muscle food processed box of crap to lose weight I just watch that pair of avaricious, uneducated pair of idiots smell and scoff and it puts me off food for days! At least someone is losing weight thanks to their vlogs and it certainly isn’t either of them.

• Haha
who does a taste test and reads the calories out?
why does charlie say "with no further a do" instead of without further a do?
how is a bloody food parcel gift a collaboration?
why are these dweebs doing taste tests that have been around on youtube for years and are usually done much better?
so many questions and im only two minutes in..........

im watching it in disbelief, both of them scoffing it all down, Charlie eating the crisps 7 at a time and her getting angrier and angrier at him for it then she decides putting a kitchen utensil on her head is a good idea..........what a pair of absolute tits

jane.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He says it because they are, without doubt, two of the most stupid people I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across. Dull, boring and stupid, and she likes to think her channel is a ‘lifestyle’ channel. She’s so delighted to be married, she thinks we should love Charlie too, they believe they’re inspirational, ‘look at us! We’re so zany! we’re fun.....look at all the crazy things we get up to!’ eating KFC in the car, going for a drive (to where? to do what??) buying junk from cheap shops, food shopping, top-up food shopping, getting free food, eating, snacking then more of the same.......self catering out-of-season holidays where they cook in just another kitchen, they went to Ibiza.....they had a drive and watched TV in their room. The rubbish she spouts about how CC is working for her, look in the mirror Jane! You’ve been dieting for YEARS! the same old story.....in the zone, motivated, drawn a line, fresh start, feeling positive, fasting (😂) then they’ve come off plan....her birthday, daft boys birthday, Queens birthday, Valentine’s Day (pizza each at the seafront) Easter, Christmas, Pancake Tuesday, just because it’s Tuesday........she tells herself anything to give herself an excuse to eat, eat, eat and then eat some more! she’s going to miss musclefood when the five days are up....well, buy it then!!!! It’s really not that difficult! They are the most boring young couple ever. Inspirational? Not in a million years........

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yup welsh crisps made In wait for it Perthshire,Which is no where bleeping near to the valleys of Wales had the combover in a sexual frenzy. Whilst Janiemanychins orgasmic heights came in the form of a cake that she said was like a log...a log ? The only log that cake will have resembled is what flies out of the 2 feeders arses every morning on the loo ! What the idea was with her putting a piece of kitchenware on her head duck knows just a shame is didn’t fit as snugly as her clothes do these days, could’ve been fun watching the combover trying to get that pan thing off that bulbous excuse of a head. They really repulse me at the moment. Crunching, slurping, burping and farting and her putting on this act all of the time. I don,t watch Narrrdiiaa but from comments am guessing that the sow is trying to mould herself into her heroine. Am sick of seeing their “sex” faces and hearing their “sex” noises, the grunts and yes the Sex farts ! (just made meself laugh there!) they have now fully exposed themselves to be the most cretinous twunts out there. Have a lovely day fellow Tattlers, hope it pisses down over Eastbourne 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought they were reviewing live clean? How can they review something they aren't following! How many calories have they consumed doing this "taste test"?

Reactions: 12
Jane thinks she’s in the Channel Islands.......yes, really

I hate listening to Charlie eat! He does lots of noisy breathing and smacking his lips! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She mentioned doing this live clean box again in a couple weeks so maybe after reading here she realised what a hash of it she has made and to redeem herself she is going to do it again properly?

Its very misleading as a product even before Jane touches it - "clean" eating is suggested by the name except it isn't.

They are honestly a pair of pigs 🤢 Charlie has been looking a bit dead inside as of late, but do you notice how alive he looks when he is eating haha? He is just as bad as Chins! He was scoffing the crisps like he hadn’t eaten in days 🙄 also, got a nice top view of the combover in the taste test vid - it looks like some hair that’s on the floor of the hairdressers has been plonked on his dome. Just shave it ffs!!

382429CD-DEEA-41A3-A38F-68E55F63A507.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
.....but he likes to style his hair! He’s ‘embracing’ it.....although he said he hated it and was self conscious about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Have you ever seen such a carry on over the lavarbread! Two adults behaving like a couple of 10year olds ‘you got-oo Charlie, it’s part of the taste test...you got-oo, you got-oo!’ ‘Don’t make me Charlie!’ Cue lots of coughing/heaving. Why did she put her apron on, what was the purpose of the oven glove? even more ridiculous, why did she stick that pan on her head????? Why???? I thought it was in case she was sick (🙄) but it had holes in it.....Charlie was his usual fun self while she was rummaging in the kitchen, he stared at the camera and carried on eating handfuls of crisps. Utter, utter drivel! Part of Helens taste test was a Lyles (Leels? Helen wasn’t sure) Cake......cos that’s typically English innit???

• Haha
thick as mince both of them, jane gave something a 4 out of 10 yet when charlie gives it a 3 she says ooh so low charlie? its one point above yours you dozy mare! Also to say she didn't like the "marshMELLOW" she was keen enough to finish his! and she was all over those lemon cakes like Chris ingham on a teenage girls insta!
who else hoped Helen had sent that laverbread on purpose, knowing it was rank ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.