Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine seeing her profile picture on muscle food site thinking she's into fitness and calorie counting as she claims then seeing her YouTube channel.......
Everyone will be looking for a refund 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Everyone will be looking for a refund 😂
exactly! looks like shes a few sizes heavier in the current shots ;) why is she so thick that she fails to see people can totally tell shes's altered her pictures? its too funny, tattle gold for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
exactly! looks like shes a few sizes heavier in the current shots ;) why is she so thick that she fails to see people can totally tell shes's altered her pictures? its too funny, tattle gold for sure!
I think she secretly has all her sheep hypnotisedo_OCharlie's "hheellllooo "at the start of the vids is "putting them under" and her" oh de a 's" throughout is keeping them there.Her" bless you " at the end breaks the spell ! It's the only explanation as to how they think that fat fck is losing weight !! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Has she had 2 lots of pasta today??? And done very little exercise. Bloody hell. I used to watch this woman until I read this thread and actually realised all the comments were true lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those creepy selfies Charlie ... just don't you look like an absolute tool. Charlie is gonna have bigger tits than janeychins at this rate.. I reckon he's gone from a B to a C he has actual tits in the food tasting vid🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she had 2 lots of pasta today??? And done very little exercise. Bloody hell. I used to watch this woman until I read this thread and actually realised all the comments were true lol
As Disneylover said gain with Jane she's putting on steadily,they both are .How she claims to be losing weight is a mystery..

I’ll be honest I used to watch her when she done slimming world I quite liked her back in the day but she went tits up for me with this CC holding her massive size 16 clothes out that where massive honest guyzzzz I’m so skinny but in reality I a bleeping grunter 🐷 and humongous food hauls that my family of 5 couldn’t devour in a month but 3 chins Jane doesn’t give a duck aslong as her brown tongues give her the £s she gives no fucks about any bleep as long as her and the depressing twit get their grub, duck the wordi I never use is the the word hate but she could draw me to it she’s a lying deceitful Cow the only thing she wants is money to buy pukka pies, processed tit etc Hope your happy chins cause one day u the grubber Amy and babs will have fucked off and realised what a bleep you really are cause I certainly did 😂😂 you are the spit of miss trunchable not the slim witch you make out get a bleeping life you dumb duck 😡😡

Btw chins you think we all give you numbers us trolls eh nah doll we tattlers work together I’ve not watched u in ages cause your a fat waste of space so get it up you gammon 🖕🏻

• Haha
STOP all this eating fanacky tit!! If you want to lose weight then you get off your fat flabby arse face and do some fuckin proper exercise and eat properly!!! No point calorie counting when you have no idea of the macro's within those calories!!! Get off your soapbox talking utter tit about dieting and healthy life, which you have no comprehension of!!!!! Go exercise and stop pointing out calories which you don't burn off.... You fuckin Lazy Twunt!!!!!

Those creepy selfies Charlie ... just don't you look like an absolute tool. Charlie is gonna have bigger tits than janeychins at this rate.. I reckon he's gone from a B to a C he has actual tits in the food tasting vid🥺
Funny as duck..... Moob man

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yesterday it was commented on that Jane had recently received over 8.5 kilos of meat, today she reveals she gave half of the meat to her dad, sure Jan!

Even though they had good portions of mushroom pesto pasta, they would normally serve that with garlic bread. Mike Jeavons (not everyone's cup of tea but nearly ten times more subscribers than Jane) did a month on muscle food with his wife, 4 videos, weighing in each week. They lost weight, although not lots and they chose the weight loss plan.

Jane did not disclose her starting weight. The plan may give her some ideas to take forward, not holding my breath!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolute bleeping fraud!

🤣🤣
Do they actually know what she looks like now? Not much of an advert for them now, surely?!

you've really got to question what goes through the minds of the muscle foods marketing team to think Jane is a good person to advertise and promote weight loss items, they've even given her her own page on the website and of course she's used a glam profile pic and written a bio how she loves calorie counting, so lets say someone who hasn't ever heard of her clicks on her page on the website, they see her smiling face and photo shopped jawline, they think fair enough she sounds like someone who enjoys a healthy lifestyle and then they click to her youtube channel.......boom catfish 101! surely they will think WTF and clearly see she does not calorie count effectively or embrace a healthy lifestyle, it makes a mockery of the company, the product and her......its like pantene offering a partnership to Tan based on her flowing healthy locks 😂
I can't find her on the website, where is she? I need a good laugh today!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
"Charlie, what was in your sausage and bean pot?".
"Erm...sausages, potatoes and beans"
"Oohhhh beans?" Well yes Jane, clue is in the f***ing title!

I see she's already making sure she eats all her snacks rather than just eating when hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do they actually know what she looks like now? Not much of an advert for them now, surely?!

I can't find her on the website, where is she? I need a good laugh today!
I couldn’t see it on the website either but she linked it on her insta story if you’re on there x

Reactions: 2
Cant believe I just wasted about 30 seconds of my life watching her squeeze what looks like diarrhoea on to her pasta 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So they both forgot to have their afternoon snack. Maybe that’s an indication that they weren’t hungry and didn’t need it but oh no, they had to shove it in regardless like they are obligated to eat everything!

No pre weigh in from either of them so how are we (people that might be interested in purchasing) going to know if the plan works or not?

• Haha
  • Heart
If I had have had that lasagna for lunch and not been at all active the rest of the day all I would have needed come tea time was some soup.

I think that meal plan she has is designed for someone who does a lot of exercise not for someone who works 4 hours a day and then sits at home watching netflix! I mean look how carb heavy it is, am i right in saying if you exercise a lot then you need the carbs for energy and protien for muscle? I know gyms are closed but I'm sure these two have bikes or she could give couch to 5k a whirl with all that free time.

Flapjack for breakfast? duck right off and gimme my usual weetabix and banana! I would be fainting come lunch time if I had in the morning was a flapjack and a packet of crisps 🤪

So they both forgot to have their afternoon snack. Maybe that’s an indication that they weren’t hungry and didn’t need it but oh no, they had to shove it in regardless like they are obligated to eat everything!

No pre weigh in from either of them so how are we (people that might be interested in purchasing) going to know if the plan works or not?
True. So many times i have come home from work with a pot of grapes and a kitkat still in tact, didnt feel the need to eat them, if i dont eat them that evening then they go back to work the next day.

They eat for the sake of it like they did on SW...oh its a free food so i'll have it mentality.

No, I was blocked ages ago. I gave her some, what I thought was helpful medical advice, and she didn't like it!
😂 I have known and still know a handful of people who's ego's are that big they won't accept advice off anyone. Jane is one of those people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.