Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen a few 'tasting' vlogs in my time. In general they take a bite. The Gammons have a feeding frenzy! Multiple mini biscuits, handfuls of crisps. Jane was so annoyed with Charlie taking more than his share of the crisps.

The food was like a sexual experience, I swear I saw their eyes dilating! Pigs at a trough...
Omg telling him off for having another when you know they’re gonna scoff the lot str8 after with a brew. I’m sure he had an orgasm over the shortbread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She likes saying 'Charlieeee' like Narrrrdia says 'Marrrrk' She doesn't have an original bone in her body!

• Haha
The Gammons are my new weapon for weight loss. I'm trying to lose 2 stone and I'm one stone down. Now when I'm tempted to snack I look at their channel, see how big they are because the lie all the time about what they've eaten and I stop 😁. This morning I've swapped a 2nd breakfast muffin for grapes just by checking out the clap photo again
When I saw her outside clapping in that jumper it made me think “right that’s it - back to healthy eating” and I am nowhere near the size of her !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
does she expect people to believe she hasn't ever heard of irn bru? she's picked groceries in Tesco for years and years yet not once seen it on the shelf or in the warehouse? and no one has ever asked for it on their shopping?? she's full of tit......and biscuits ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Janes calories for the test taste was 490!! 😳😳Charlies about 700. And I'm not adding anything for what they obviously ate off camera.

bleeping greedy bastards, they deserve to be the weight they are
I'm sure I counted 1800 on one of her vids,and when she showed the days total is came up around the 1500 mark .she's obviously deleting some of the food before inserting the pic of the app.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure I counted 1800 on one of her vids,and when she showed the days total is came up around the 1500 mark .she's obviously deleting some of the food before inserting the pic of the app.
This is it exactly. No one cares what weight she is but she's lying to her followers who are following her to get help losing weight.

She's using the wrong daily calorie amount, she's not using the scales properly and she refuses to screenshot nutracheck. She can't even do 16:8 correctly.

The only thing she's good at is inspiring others (ie me 😂😂) to lay off the snacks and not lie about what you eat

• Haha
This is it exactly. No one cares what weight she is but she's lying to her followers who are following her to get help losing weight.

She's using the wrong daily calorie amount, she's not using the scales properly and she refuses to screenshot nutracheck. She can't even do 16:8 correctly.

The only thing she's good at is inspiring others (ie me 😂😂) to lay off the snacks and not lie about what you eat
I have nutracheck aswell her calorie allowance would never give someone her size any weightloss she must be putting athlete in the activity section😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have nutracheck aswell her calorie allowance would never give someone her size any weightloss she must be putting athlete in the activity section😂
The only time she resembles an athlete is when she’s running to the fridge or down the hall to greet soft arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's using the big allowance that the personal trainer app gives you. But you have to stick to other things such as high protein or you won't lose weight. But this is Jane so she will just do what ever she wants, pile on more weight and blame it on something else. Not the fact she's stuffing her face all day

Reactions: 6
The only time she resembles an athlete is when she’s running to the fridge or down the hall to greet soft arse 🤣
The carpet is testament to that ,it's that compacted under the weight of them ,only the sides has any pile left on it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Work for me today so no time to catch up......I want to watch the taste test but dont as Im scared there will be chomping sounds 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s all the sniffing and smelling it that turns me.....well that and the lip smacking <shudder>

• Sick
I see her best buddy is “back on track” with her videos. Altho to be fair she has been unwell with the virus which we wouldn’t wish on anyone. Amazes me when they say “I’ve just been talking to Jane/Helen and she said ...” as if they are in some way weight-loss gurus ! 😂

• Haha
I see her best buddy is “back on track” with her videos. Altho to be fair she has been unwell with the virus which we wouldn’t wish on anyone. Amazes me when they say “I’ve just been talking to Jane/Helen and she said ...” as if they are in some way weight-loss gurus ! 😂
It’s from that point you just can’t take them seriously 😂. That and the 500 calories pastas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s from that point you just can’t take them seriously 😂. That and the 500 calories pastas 🤣
500 calories for a pasta salad yet only 350 for that big roast Jane had last week.......what kind of calorie wizardry is this?? 🧙‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm thinking the callob is with Helen, someone asked on her insta to do a food tasting with her and she said it's already been sorted :rolleyes:

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.