Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helens Nando’s was big enough.......then she added chips!!! No wonder she’s on this never ending diet!!

Reactions: 5
Guyssss I’m gonna start YouTube and do taste tests. First ones gonna be dominos then Tesco, Morrison’s, asdaaaa, Sainsbury’s, chip shop, kebab shop, also, Lidl will let you know guyssss what I think of the food coz I know you like taste tests.

Guysss charlieeeeee said to do a Taste test of Chinese food so we’ve order 2 of everything from our local Chinese takeaway coz that’s authentic Chinese food right yeah hahahaaaaaaaaaa o deeeear

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Helens Nando’s was big enough.......then she added chips!!! No wonder she’s on this never ending diet!!
If those calories were within her allowance she must have skipped breakfast...and did you see how thin she was in her wedding pic :oops:

Reactions: 3
Yes but does she have anxiety and stress that's the thing? one minute she's so afraid she can't go to work the ,nxt she's waltzing round home bargains.Is she the "real deal" or a compulsive liar ,I can't work her out...
She wouldn’t know stress and anxiety if it hit her in her face! No kids, part time job with little responsibilities, nice apartment near the coast and a husband that’s so tightly wrapped round her fingers 🙄
If she ever does have a baby it will be torture to watch she’ll fuss about absolutely everything and be ‘one of those’ the type of women who think they’re the first to ever get pregnant and raise a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She wouldn’t know stress and anxiety if it hit her in her face! No kids, part time job with little responsibilities, nice apartment near the coast and a husband that’s so tightly wrapped round her fingers 🙄
If she ever does have a baby it will be torture to watch she’ll fuss about absolutely everything and be ‘one of those’ the type of women who think they’re the first to ever get pregnant and raise a child.
She's far to immature to have a child ,she goes to a&e with an earache could you picture her going through a pregnancy and birth let alone raising it . Plus she wouldn't be the apple of Charlies eye then she'd have to take a back seat..And Jane has to be centre stage..

Reactions: 8
The fact that she has to sniff everything really makes me feel sick. And then makes Charlie sniff it!
We all know she's gonna scoff the lot regardless of the smell.
The pair of them have no self control when it comes to food, I thought Charlie was better than her but seeing him inhale those haggis crisps made me doubtful.

Reactions: 7
The fact that she has to sniff everything really makes me feel sick. And then makes Charlie sniff it!
We all know she's gonna scoff the lot regardless of the smell.
The pair of them have no self control when it comes to food, I thought Charlie was better than her but seeing him inhale those haggis crisps made me doubtful.
What sickens me besides that is she has to eat off the same utensils as charlie ,drink from the same straw even blow over /slobber over the same piece of food .. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This is it exactly. No one cares what weight she is but she's lying to her followers who are following her to get help losing weight.

She's using the wrong daily calorie amount, she's not using the scales properly and she refuses to screenshot nutracheck. She can't even do 16:8 correctly.

The only thing she's good at is inspiring others (ie me 😂😂) to lay off the snacks and not lie about what you eat
She,s a bleeping sight for sore eyes!

I can’t stand the Hinch either, would love to stick a pan scrub right up her bony arse !

I think she gets too out of breath to do that now plus the bleeping size of her. If Charlie ducked she would probably go through the wall they sound like plyboard !!

I,ve had a couple of days out, nothing bad ladies just the opposite . According to my consultant I,m kicking the arse of the big C even though I would much rather be kicking the joints arse and although I can’t go backwards with it, what is there has either disappeared or shrunk massively so been on a bit of a bender !!! Soooo wobbly gob and these two latest vlogs, where do I start. Well only 2 words to describe her.......Fat Twunt !!
amazing news if you can kick the big C’s arse you can knock duck out a man mountain and blubber 🤣🤣 honestly I’m so happy for you ❤

I thought she was much smaller last year but it still looked to small for her then 😆 must of started believing her lies and was tricked into thinking she was slim be warned she doesn’t half love herself and checks herself out in that video.
Did she have the camera from the ceiling 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

I can’t stand the Hinch either, would love to stick a pan scrub right up her bony arse !

I think she gets too out of breath to do that now plus the bleeping size of her. If Charlie ducked she would probably go through the wall they sound like plyboard !!

I,ve had a couple of days out, nothing bad ladies just the opposite . According to my consultant I,m kicking the arse of the big C even though I would much rather be kicking the joints arse and although I can’t go backwards with it, what is there has either disappeared or shrunk massively so been on a bit of a bender !!! Soooo wobbly gob and these two latest vlogs, where do I start. Well only 2 words to describe her.......Fat Twunt !!
You're a legend, that is bloody amazing news. You celebrate away within calories (obv)😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Is anyone else trying to avoid shops unless necessary (I don’t mean a necessary re stock of pukka pies and choklittt) but when the cupboards are really needing stocking up.

Anyone with anxiety would not be going to several different shops and carry on as normal I’m even paying more than normal for things as going to one shop not shopping around like I would. She’s acting no different to any other time is she which is strange considering how unwell she claims she was

Reactions: 13

That’s fab news 🥳 chuffed for you!

she's making it too easy for us with the jumper of doom and now the thumbnail of her IGTV - her head looks a stone heavier!!!

View attachment 131462

she can't call that a workout! it looks like she's a at a tit disco and dancing to things like the music man and agadoo
It looks like she’s got a Bo Selecta mask on 🤣

she's full of tit......and biscuits ;)
That ought to be in her bio 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.