Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh I hate the Hinch about as much as the joint and everyone i know in real life who is making a wooden heart to apparently remember the time they were at home because of covid 🤮🤮 the corona equivalent of live love laugh
Classy buggars 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that heart is awful, lopsided and will just be a nightmare to dust, cringing for her that she tagged hinch, pair of twunts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Urgh I hate the Hinch about as much as the joint and everyone i know in real life who is making a wooden heart to apparently remember the time they were at home because of covid 🤮🤮 the corona equivalent of live love laugh
As if we will ever forget all of this? Dont need a wooden heart to remind me of the time over 30,000 people lost their lives and millions of us weren't alloed to hug our own sisters, brothers, parents, grandchildren..😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 14
thats interesting. the important thing in that is not the calories, its the protein target. you plan your meals to protein target first, and it varies based on which source you use eg chicken vs tuna.
then the leftover calories you add your veg etc

Its not a anything for the calories scenario.

This is it exactly. It's based on high protein intake hence the higher calorie allowance. Using that site just to allow yourself more calories will make you bigger.

As I said before she doesn't just lie to her followers she lies to herself. Shes got a ridiculous high allowance for her as size and then doesnt even screen shot nutracheck so there's obviously more calories than she's saying.

I don't care if she's 9 stone or 19 stone. Just own it and stop lying ALL THE TIME

I'm off to watch the latest vlog, wish me well 😂

Reactions: 11
As if we will ever forget all of this? Dont need a wooden heart to remind me of the time over 30,000 people lost their lives and millions of us weren't alloed to hug our own sisters, brothers, parents, grandchildren..😥😥
Exactly a stupid wooden heart wont change any of it. The kids havent seen their grandparents since January, birthdays, mothers day, easter all missed and God knows how much longer it will go on.

People just like jumping on a bandwagon to 'fit in' with the influencers and it's all a load of tit really isnt it.

And my husbands nan died of covid as well so theres that. A family member they will never really know. Too many people have lost lives.

I got asked if I wanted to send my 4 year old back to school in 2 weeks by the school...I said no I think it's too soon

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Who noticed her grab the front of the dress and pull it. I was awaiting for it’s still a bit big here 😂
Me 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Was thinking nope don't even say it Jane!

This is it exactly. It's based on high protein intake hence the higher calorie allowance. Using that site just to allow yourself more calories will make you bigger.

As I said before she doesn't just lie to her followers she lies to herself. Shes got a ridiculous high allowance for her as size and then doesnt even screen shot nutracheck so there's obviously more calories than she's saying.

I don't care if she's 9 stone or 19 stone. Just own it and stop lying ALL THE TIME

I'm off to watch the latest vlog, wish me well 😂
I hardly see any protien on her plates. Just a bit but it's mainly carbs!
I personally think she did better whilst on slimming world. I think if she went back on SW she would see such better results. She is only calorie counting calories so that she's allowed more pies and treaty type things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been calorie counting for a week and have lost 3lbs (I started at 12.2 stone and it’s given me 1,200, but I’m working on around 1,400. That’s without doing much exercise. It’s not easy I’ve cut out all the rubbish and am eating a mix of carbs, protein and fat (healthy, lots of vege and avocados etc) and I’ve also cut out dairy and chocolate etc. (I’m vegetarian anyway) it’s SO much effort, a lot of cooking from scratch, washing up and prep. I can’t believe she has lost 4lbs/6lbs with the processed food/little effort she eats! Sorry...

• Heart
Only just caught up, jesus her tits looked like they were gonna burst out of the dress 🤣
Greedy witch eating rice cakes whilst making the tea again too, will she ever learn 🙄

• Haha
I don't agree with this fasting, to me its an excuse to skip a meal. Anyone on here ever skipped breakfast only to want to eat your way through the entire Mcdonalds menu the rest of the day?

Who really believes their fasting 16 hrs a day ? she can't even go an hour without shoving something in her gob..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't agree with this fasting, to me its an excuse to skip a meal. Anyone on here ever skipped breakfast only to want to eat your way through the entire Mcdonalds menu the rest of the day?
i tried it once and it made no difference to my weight loss whatsoever, I’m not saying it doesn’t work for everyone but it was pointless for me. Jane cracks me up the way she says “I’m just breaking my farrrrrst” piss off, you’re shoving as much processed shite in your mouth for the next 8hours as you can hun!

Who really believes their fasting 16 hrs a day ? she can't even go an hour without shoving something in her gob..
Nah, do I shite 🤣

• Haha
:oops:
She says it's easy because she's asleep for most of that time :oops: 16 hours sleep! I know she has trouble counting but surely she's added that up wrong - what adult has that amount of sleep?

This fasting business is just novel to them because they are not used to going an hour without stuffing their face, let alone 16 hours!
Helen said on her vlog that some mornings she has 'broken her fast' early because she's been hungry (at least she is a bit more honest than the Joint!) but even so it makes me laugh because that's what we all do when we have breakfast! I often skip breakfast (not for any reason other than I prefer to eat when I'm hungry rather than when the clock tells me to!) and won't have eaten from my dinner at 6/7 the night before, but I don't say I'm breaking my fast when I eat:ROFLMAO: Pair of idiots!

• Haha
Yes! I’m like a savage in the kitchen when I’ve missed a meal 😂. I don’t eat as much unhealthy stuff as Jane does though 😉

She says it's easy because she's asleep for most of that time :oops: 16 hours sleep! I know she has trouble counting but surely she's added that up wrong - what adult has that amount of sleep?

This fasting business is just novel to them because they are not used to going an hour without stuffing their face, let alone 16 hours!
Helen said on her vlog that some mornings she has 'broken her fast' early because she's been hungry (at least she is a bit more honest than the Joint!) but even so it makes me laugh because that's what we all do when we have breakfast! I often skip breakfast (not for any reason other than I prefer to eat when I'm hungry rather than when the clock tells me to!) and won't have eaten from my dinner at 6/7 the night before, but I don't say I'm breaking my fast when I eat:ROFLMAO: Pair of idiots!
Yeah Helen is more honest that Jane, she did kind of say oh I know I’m on and off it, back on it again. Jane never mentions anything like that does she, she just loves all the bloody attention.

Jane is Probably eating for 16 hours and farrrrsting for 8 🤣

• Haha

That's why it's called BREAKFAST 😂 do we really think she's going out to work on an empty stomach, remember when she was on SW she used to have 2 breakfasts ffs:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never used to eat breakfast when I was younger, I just couldn't face food in the morning and I often skip it now if I'm not hungry but I will eat my lunch early (a proper, healthy lunch) at 11/12 because I'm starving by then.
Fasting is supposed to have lots of benefits aside from weight loss. Personally I don't see if you are having the same amount of calories in a day, how fasting even aids weight loss, I thought the point was you would naturally be taking in less calories? The Joint is shovelling in nearly 2000 calories in an 8 hour window! :oops: :ROFLMAO: :oops: How's that going to help lose weight?

Last edited:
I never used to eat breakfast when I was younger, I just couldn't face food in the morning and I often skip it now if I'm not hungry but I will eat my lunch early (a proper, healthy lunch) at 11/12 because I'm starving by then.
Fasting is supposed to have lots of benefits aside from weight loss. Personally I don't see if you are having the same amount of calories in a day, how fasting even aids weight loss, I thought the point was you would naturally be taking in less calories? The Joint is shovelling in nearly 2000 calories in an 8 hour window! :oops: :ROFLMAO: :oops: How's that going to help lose weight?
Yes i think thats what i was trying to get at to be honest. She is having all them calories in a small eating window

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.