Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a double cone as well, she’ll probably say it’s 50 calories guyyyys. Charlie did the driving but he still had to get out and go to the van while lazy arse sat in the car on her phone
She might have shat herself on the way to the van

she was so peed off that she couldn't find ice cream, the real Jane poked her head out a few times in those stories, her eyes narrowed and she was giving the side eye of evil for sure.....all for a chuffing mr whippy
I didn't know she was only 6 years old

We have all been there as kids but can you imagine Jane's reaction to this.....

Jane "Chaarrliiiie I want an ice cream...."
Bean "there's choc ices in the freezer at home, have one of them when you get back"
Jane *starts to slam her back into the car seat and huff and puff* "but chaaarrlliiie i want an ice cream ohhh deeeaahhh"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
‘CHARLEE!!!!’ I want an ice creammmm!! said in her ‘I’ve just had my gallbladder removed’ voice......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She might have shat herself on the way to the van

I didn't know she was only 6 years old

We have all been there as kids but can you imagine Jane's reaction to this.....

Jane "Chaarrliiiie I want an ice cream...."
Bean "there's choc ices in the freezer at home, have one of them when you get back"
Jane *starts to slam her back into the car seat and huff and puff* "but chaaarrlliiie i want an ice cream ohhh deeeaahhh"
That's exactly how she came across,one minute she's his mother the nxt his child ! any wonder he's deeply dippy🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's back guyzz showing off her new office and water feature:rolleyes: she's so busy she's even forgetting to eat🤥 but Charlie's not going by the size of his gut:oops:for all those that she's blocked you even get to see her "happy place" at the end 💀⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched some of her old vlogs earlier as they came on on auto play... bloody hell she was so different before she got married etc. She seems so bitter yet really cocky these days. She has always been a dick though and an old woman that's obvs. I didn't realise she "didn't drink" when she's been knocking the gins back before! She did well on SW too. Cal counting really doesn't work for her (understatement of the century) Is it me or has she always been a bit of a witch to Helen?? I sense an underlying jel witch vibe towards her 'pal'

• Heart
She's back guyzz showing off her new office and water feature:rolleyes: she's so busy she's even forgetting to eat🤥 but Charlie's not going by the size of his gut:oops:for all those that she's blocked you even get to see her "happy place" at the end 💀⚰
Forgot to say whoever guessed there were 2 burgers on the bagel was spot on ! it was stacked that high even the MGM lion and Tan wouldn't have got their gob round it ,but not a problem for Jane I'm guessing 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forgot to say whoever guessed there were 2 burgers on the bagel was spot on ! it was stacked that high even the MGM lion and Tan wouldn't have got their gob round it ,but not a problem for Jane I'm guessing 🐷
I noticed she had two burgers, can’t remember who called it though haha. That tea must have been around 800/900 calories.
Who is she trying to kid About forgetting to eat?! If she says “I’m so busy” once more 👊🏻👊🏻. She‘s absolutely buzzing because she‘s doing the perfume, oh sorry scents by Jane 😂. What an absolute grabber she is, she’ll do anything to avoid getting a proper full time job. The way she’s going on about “her office” as well, bleeping hell she really does think she’s made it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
her weight loss is going so well and she'd been farrrsting for ages and not even thought about food....doesn't it show ;)

jane.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll be getting herself a brief case next to carry from the kitchen to the bedroom, oops I mean office

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed she had two burgers, can’t remember who called it though haha. That tea must have been around 800/900 calories.
Who is she trying to kid About forgetting to eat?! If she says “I’m so busy” once more 👊🏻👊🏻. She‘s absolutely buzzing because she‘s doing the perfume, oh sorry scents by Jane 😂. What an absolute grabber she is, she’ll do anything to avoid getting a proper full time job. The way she’s going on about “her office” as well, bleeping hell she really does think she’s made it 🙄
she's even calling it a "new job" she's delusional. Still eating processed rubbish too, lunch was a mac n cheese pasta pot and some crisps......then the fred flintstone sized burger......also she's got 100 members who pay her £1.99 a month each to watch tit content.......are there really 100 people stupid enough to do that??? seems so

• Haha
  • Wow
Her office 😆😆 where is she going to dry all 18 racks full of smelly damp clothing (for 2 people mind) now?

And she's full of tit she's lost any weight for years. When she was on sw she used to show her book to the camera as proof. Anyone can fake a weigh in a dark room.

• Haha
She said in her recent vlog Charlie wanted an allotment and didn't seem convinced about him having one. Maybe because she knows that if he had one he would lock himself in with a bottle of jam shed wine and hide from her 😂

• Haha
I watched some of her old vlogs earlier as they came on on auto play... bloody hell she was so different before she got married etc. She seems so bitter yet really cocky these days. She has always been a dick though and an old woman that's obvs. I didn't realise she "didn't drink" when she's been knocking the gins back before! She did well on SW too. Cal counting really doesn't work for her (understatement of the century) Is it me or has she always been a bit of a witch to Helen?? I sense an underlying jel witch vibe towards her 'pal'
I get the jel witch vibe too, I've always thought something was off about that whole friendship, Jane is always getting in little snide comments and then giggling like it was just a joke, she tries to out do Helen, copies her at every opportunity and then claims to be best friends, I think they're both a pair of plums who deserve each other but I did chuckle that Helen seemed to be giving it back to Jane in the food swap vlog.....shade was thrown for sure ;)

she's even calling it a "new job" she's delusional. Still eating processed rubbish too, lunch was a mac n cheese pasta pot and some crisps......then the fred flintstone sized burger......also she's got 100 members who pay her £1.99 a month each to watch tit content.......are there really 100 people stupid enough to do that??? seems so
Thats £199 a month! She better be declaring that.

Does she really think her office is going to be a hive of admin, stacks of paperwork and her up until midnight mowed out with work balancing the books via and old fashioned purchase ledger book. Employ an office junior to do the brews, fetch the pies and do the stapeling oh wait...that will be beans job 😂😂😂

• Haha
She said in her recent vlog Charlie wanted an allotment and didn't seem convinced about him having one. Maybe because she knows that if he had one he would lock himself in with a bottle of jam shed wine and hide from her 😂
God, she can't even be bothered to prepare a vegetable, let alone grow one!

• Haha
I get the jel witch vibe too, I've always thought something was off about that whole friendship, Jane is always getting in little snide comments and then giggling like it was just a joke, she tries to out do Helen, copies her at every opportunity and then claims to be best friends, I think they're both a pair of plums who deserve each other but I did chuckle that Helen seemed to be giving it back to Jane in the food swap vlog.....shade was thrown for sure ;)
The way Jane said in the food tasting vlog that Helen was her best friend and then Helen says "some good friends of ours" not best but good friends.
Would Jane not see her bridesmaids as best friends? They helped her celebrate an important day so would they be closer to her than Helen? Just my thoughts...

God, she can't even be bothered to prepare a vegetable, let alone grow one!
Well she does prepare Charlie for work and for nights out so I guess that counts as preparing a vegetable.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.