Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she actually puts me off food watching her channel, I feel bloated just seeing what they buy and eat, its all fatty and carbs......and processed! That "top up" shop was a joke, almost a fiver on three pasta salads that looked pretty rank, she could make a huge one for about that with loads of fresh ingredients and tub it up for a couple days lunches each, now that might be content people actually want to watch but nope she's sticking to her processed chicken knackers and cloggy stodgy pasta salads because she thinks the fact they say low fat or are lower in calories means they must be fine to scoff day in, day out
‘Chicken knackers’ 🤣 I love it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love the username Charlie’s combover, own up girls who is it 🤣🤣

That comment is gone already :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But that is a genuine bloody question tbh.... That's an obscene amount of food for two people not forgetting she also got that butchers hamper!!!

Her going shopping to Asda is bloody proof that her recent anxiety is absolute bullshite!

Eurgh she is just disgusting :mad::mad::mad:
It’s a totally valid question but how dare anyone challenge her!

she actually puts me off food watching her channel, I feel bloated just seeing what they buy and eat, its all fatty and carbs......and processed! That "top up" shop was a joke, almost a fiver on three pasta salads that looked pretty rank, she could make a huge one for about that with loads of fresh ingredients and tub it up for a couple days lunches each, now that might be content people actually want to watch but nope she's sticking to her processed chicken knackers and cloggy stodgy pasta salads because she thinks the fact they say low fat or are lower in calories means they must be fine to scoff day in, day out
I thought the same about the pasta, make your own it’s much nicer anyway. Lazy witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As much as I can't stand her and a lot of her food looks like dog tit, she does know how to cook to a fashion, so she is perfectly capable of getting by. She managed ok when she did SW. The pair of them are just so lazy and childish. Imagine them with a baby. That would be it then. She would never leave the sofa.

Reactions: 9
As much as I can't stand her and a lot of her food looks like dog tit, she does know how to cook to a fashion, so she is perfectly capable of getting by. She managed ok when she did SW. The pair of them are just so lazy and childish. Imagine them with a baby. That would be it then. She would never leave the sofa.
exactly, when I first started watching her she cooked loads of things and baked too so the constant ready made stuff is just laziness and considering she works so few hours its baffling why she wouldn't have time to do it, those sweaty ready made tubs of pasta salads make me gag, usually have dodgy looking meat in them, soggy pasta and sweaty lettuce urgh

• Sick
  • Haha
exactly, when I first started watching her she cooked loads of things and baked too so the constant ready made stuff is just laziness and considering she works so few hours its baffling why she wouldn't have time to do it, those sweaty ready made tubs of pasta salads make me gag, usually have dodgy looking meat in them, soggy pasta and sweaty lettuce urgh
A sweaty lettuce 😂😂 that's what Charlie finds under her gunt🤮😄😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Agreed, dont get me wrong I have picked up a few of the claggy salads over the years en route to work (usually cause I have left my nicely homemade lunch on the kitchen worktop running out the door! Im scatty at times what can I say :ROFLMAO:) but the moment I eat one I am virtually punching myself in the head because they are vile!!!

She could do so much good with her channel considering the following she has , but the content is lazy and misinformative and gets worse week on week.

I can only think that the majority of her followers are just like us and just watching for shites and giggles.

Reactions: 6
when she done slimming world she cooked from scratch a lot her portion sizes where massive but you can tell what she shows on camera what she eats now are lies so her portion control is still obviously massive and 100 times more unhealthier. She’s went from lazy to bone idle. I could tolerate her back in the day now she makes my blood boil. That comment to me on YouTube could have been easily answered but cause it’s not a how fab she looks how fab her haul was etc she deleted. Listen chins see if you can’t take the heat get out the bleeping kitchen. The amount she spends on food is ridiculous for 2 people and she says it’s all in her daily calories don’t think so chins the amount you buy suggests you consume treble a day what you say. I’m a family of 5 and we don’t even consume that amount and I honestly thought I bought a lot. Your TOP UP shop is someone’s weekly shop. The greed you have for food, money and anything that goes is shameful 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree her food looks Ok when she cooks from scratch, that’s how I found her on YouTube when looking for sw recipes. Her food certainly looks a lot better than Tarns although let’s face it, it doesn’t take much 🤢🤣.

when she done slimming world she cooked from scratch a lot her portion sizes where massive but you can tell what she shows on camera what she eats now are lies so her portion control is still obviously massive and 100 times more unhealthier. She’s went from lazy to bone idle. I could tolerate her back in the day now she makes my blood boil. That comment to me on YouTube could have been easily answered but cause it’s not a how fab she looks how fab her haul was etc she deleted. Listen chins see if you can’t take the heat get out the bleeping kitchen. The amount she spends on food is ridiculous for 2 people and she says it’s all in her daily calories don’t think so chins the amount you buy suggests you consume treble a day what you say. I’m a family of 5 and we don’t even consume that amount and I honestly thought I bought a lot. Your TOP UP shop is someone’s weekly shop. The greed you have for food, money and anything that goes is shameful 🤬🤬🤬
I reckon you‘re right, she defo lobs more on the plate after she’s taken a photo! I bet by next week the deluded Gammonettes will be saying she looks amazing and her weight loss is really showing! Bunch of knobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree her food looks Ok when she cooks from scratch, that’s how I found her on YouTube when looking for sw recipes. Her food certainly looks a lot better than Tarns although let’s face it, it doesn’t take much 🤢🤣.

I reckon you‘re right, she defo lobs more on the plate after she’s taken a photo! I bet by next week the deluded Gammonettes will be saying she looks amazing and her weight loss is really showing! Bunch of knobs!
Tan should post more food pics cause they would put her viewers off food and the weight will fall off them 🤣🤣🤣 Janes”s food as you say looked ok when she cooked from scratch tans in the other hand gave me the fear 🤮 not that she cooks anymore it’s all takeaways and packets of cooked meat from the packet and obviously crap

• Haha
Tan should post more food pics cause they would put her viewers off food and the weight will fall off them 🤣🤣🤣 Janes”s food as you say looked ok when she cooked from scratch tans in the other hand gave me the fear 🤮 not that she cooks anymore it’s all takeaways and packets of cooked meat from the packet and obviously crap
True ma love 🤣. What gets me with chins is she’s got loads of time to cook from scratch but is far too lazy, no need for it. She can go on about calories as much as she wants, she needs to look at nutritional info
Who eats pukka pies on a diet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
True ma love 🤣. What gets me with chins is she’s got loads of time to cook from scratch but is far too lazy, no need for it. She can go on about calories as much as she wants, she needs to look at nutritional info
Haha I know I’ve never known anyone to eat the way she does but says she loses loads of weight if ate pukka pies, mars bar ice cream and all the other crap she eats I’d be like the side of a house. I will say Helen when puts her mind to it can serve up not bad meals and quite healthy she just gives Jared a hell of a lot of junk but know doubt her and gav have there fair share too 😂

Some people have fast metabolisms and can eat pretty much anything they want without gaining a pound - Jane Gammon is not one of these people 😂

How she can sit there harping on about calorie deficits with 4 chins and an ever expanding gut while her ‘fans’ lap it up baffles me - she knows as much about dieting as I do about football - duck all!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Some people have fast metabolisms and can eat pretty much anything they want without gaining a pound - Jane Gammon is not one of these people 😂

How she can sit there harping on about calorie deficits with 4 chins and an ever expanding gut while her ‘fans’ lap it up baffles me - she knows as much about dieting as I do about football - duck all!!
😂😂 what gets me would these fans she’s got go and pay a slimming class every month to watch their consultant pile the weight on advertise very unhealthy stuff but say it’s ok to eat cause their in a calorie deficit and clearly have no clue what she’s talking about, I very doubt they would but they pay chins and she’s doing exactly that. These fans must be away with the fairies or chins makes these accounts up to make herself look good 😂😂 I cant get my head round these people

• Haha
Jane could gain 4 stone and her minions would tell her she's looking really slim today. I can't for the life of me understand why they lie to her.

• Haha
I can't help but think poor Helen has had Covid, been extremely unwell and given Jane speaks to her daily she would have known Gavin was unwell prior to Helen and what was happening. Common sense says Helen would put a video out explaining whats gone on so what does Jane do - a whole episode where she is anxious, social media mini break, dr visit etc etc. That all happens to wrap up and be over just before Helen puts her video out and makes a social media return (which Jane knew was coming as they speak so often). It starts to feel like she doesn't want to be left out of the drama or freebies or calorie counting glory so whatever Helen does Jane wants to copy or get in there first. Wouldn't shock me if we see her mention asking her landlord if they can have a pet in the flat seeing as Helen is on the verge of getting a dog.

• Wow
I can't help but think poor Helen has had Covid, been extremely unwell and given Jane speaks to her daily she would have known Gavin was unwell prior to Helen and what was happening. Common sense says Helen would put a video out explaining whats gone on so what does Jane do - a whole episode where she is anxious, social media mini break, dr visit etc etc. That all happens to wrap up and be over just before Helen puts her video out and makes a social media return (which Jane knew was coming as they speak so often). It starts to feel like she doesn't want to be left out of the drama or freebies or calorie counting glory so whatever Helen does Jane wants to copy or get in there first. Wouldn't shock me if we see her mention asking her landlord if they can have a pet in the flat seeing as Helen is on the verge of getting a dog.
Oooo you are like a detective! That makes a lot of sense as to why Jane was ‘poorly’!! 👍🏻 🕵🏻 - a detective 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This 100% !

There I was, cooking dinner and watching you tube and Helen pops up, so I watch her.

It all fell into place then. Helen had Covid19 (supposedly, lets face it, unless you are tested, you don't actually know) so 6 Chins had to have time off work too and upstage her!
Helen also said they got a new car just before lock down. Watch this space! Chinny Gammons will be on the case soon, just watch!

This 100% !

There I was, cooking dinner and watching you tube and Helen pops up, so I watch her.

It all fell into place then. Helen had Covid19 (supposedly, lets face it, unless you are tested, you don't actually know) so 6 Chins had to have time off work too and upstage her!
Helen also said they got a new car just before lock down. Watch this space! Chinny Gammons will be on the case soon, just watch!
Do you notice that Jane always calls Helen her best friend, but I don’t think Helen does it, I’m sure she just says friend. I don’t know how she’s not irritated by Jane’s ‘illness’ at the same time as her, from what Helen said she herself was really unwell.

Reactions: 10
She probably thought you could catch it over the phone. Jane is one of those gullible sods though she will think because we’re “past the peek” it will be all gone back to normal nothing to worry about now I’m personally even more anxious now than I was back then.

I used to like Jane when she was just a girl trying to lose weight showing struggles then it got a bit boring since she wasn’t serious about it then along come all the begging for freebies and acting as if she is above her viewers than I just couldn’t be at all fucked

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.