Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I thought! ‘Charlie and Sammy in happier times’ 😢 what a lovely way to commemorate this special day....a photo with your childhood pet. Who had to be given away.....is Sammy still with us or has he ‘gone to a farm where’s he’s very happy’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Charlie without his comb-over 🤨. This is why he’s keen to keep it.
44D988B7-968B-4934-A76D-97C68289AB0F.jpeg

Pic taken from The Livingstones’ Instagram.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice, and I bet Narddddia is jealous, that the woman on gogglebox was wearing janes top???? I wonder if she bought it from her eBay shop 😂
Was this a recent one? Jane claimed she found hers in the wardrobe and made it sound like it’s been in there years as she’s been a size 12 until recently 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's been scammed by UK Soccer shop ! their the biggest scammers going ..Can't believe she thought they were kosher! how would you expect to pay £20 for a footie shirt and think it's the genuine article:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wonder is Liam his brother ! he's never said if he has any siblings has he ?

Reactions: 2
She's been scammed by UK Soccer shop ! their the biggest scammers going ..Can't believe she thought they were kosher! how would you expect to pay £20 for a footie shirt and think it's the genuine article:rolleyes:
All because she’s too tight to pay for a proper one 🙄

He’s an only child I’m sure.
Yes I’m sure he is too

Yes we remember the weight loss collab, how's it going hun?
I know, the shame of her mentioning weight loss 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s giving Charlie all her attention on his birthday, posting swipe up links to her members videos 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
members only exclusive vlog.....twas the night before charlies 30th.......we all saw it anyway, tit kitchen dancing, naff birthday shrine aimed at pre schoolers and the worlds worst cake, save your money folks ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
members only exclusive vlog.....twas the night before charlies 30th.......we all saw it anyway, tit kitchen dancing, naff birthday shrine aimed at pre schoolers and the worlds worst cake, save your money folks ;)
Too right, co op have the large marvellous creations chocolate bar from Cadbury on offer at the mo and I'd still have 49p left 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think given her latest GIGANTIC shop for Charlie Combover’s birthday that she thinks the guests at the “virtual party” will actually be able to eat the food virtually? My hubby was passing my craft room looked at the screen over my shoulder and said “I thought all social gatherings were banned because that’s a lot of food”...I showed him the sausage roll Janeychins was having for her lunch and he said “ she’s type two diabetes waiting to happen“ this is from a man who rarely has an opinion on anything that doesn’t directly affect him! You can’t educate pork especially Gammon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.