Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoot me now🔫 She even picked out the cupcake he should eat ! He was sat opening those prezzies like a child on Christmas morning ,the excitement was unreal:rolleyes: Gav and Helen are massive :oops: and what's with them all balancing things on their heads..Is it some kind of a fetish ! seems to be going on a lot recently...And that table 😂 notice she cut off just as they were digging into the banquet...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG I have only just noticed your profile pic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brilliant
Hilarious, love it !!! Thing is she,ll never get to that stage, she will just explode one of these days 😂😂

Should he not have a main one nice keepsake for his 30th ?? All he got was lots of crap of eBay she really is tighter then a cats arse ! Why make a cake and have cupcakes made ?? Not tight when it comes to spending on food for herself , I mean let’s be honest that day was for her really so she can eat 🙈🙈🙈
Exactly !!!!

Reverse Strategy at it's finest our Janeychins ! she's got complete control over his life ...Wonder did she allow a phonecall from his mum on the big day...

Your Joking ! were they at her flat sure that's breaking lockdown rules ! you know the one's Jane is so keen everyone else follow !!
No they were on zoom I think it might have been, deffo not at her flat x

Reactions: 5
Shoot me now🔫 She even picked out the cupcake he should eat ! He was sat opening those prezzies like a child on Christmas morning ,the excitement was unreal:rolleyes: Gav and Helen are massive :oops: and what's with them all balancing things on their heads..Is it some kind of a fetish ! seems to be going on a lot recently...And that table 😂 notice she cut off just as they were digging into the banquet...
Yes she quickly cut it and didn’t show the full amount of food, must have known she’d get backlash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it bad that I wanted to see an actual video of her making the cake? So I could have a good laugh like last time when she sat down to bake.

Also - the cupcakes she said “luckily I ordered them ages ago” but wasn’t she originally planning a surprise party for him? So what, she wasn’t going to pay for a professionally made birthday cake for his party, just 6 cupcakes? She’s such a tight arse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG! The bean sitting there like an overgrown toddler gormlessly grinning at the camera each time he opened yet another thoughtless present. 🤣 I bet they were a fakes anyway! Where was the milestone keepsake gift?
I see Helen made a special effort for the party:rolleyes:
Yes that blanket strategically placed over her expanding gut looked freshly cleaned !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't wait to see Bobby Charlton unboxing his daps 😴🥳 A part of me is gutted that his party didn't go ahead, imagine the fun we would have had taking the piss out of it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He was sat like a child opening his pressies on Christmas morning wasn’t he ? Except he’s not a child, he’s a 30 year old pasty blob of a man with a comb over . He doesn’t, speak he bleeping whines and mumbles and now what gets me is that looks like he has no teeth and there must be a weeks worth of dinners stored in that bleeping beard 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He was sat like a child opening his pressies on Christmas morning wasn’t he ? Except he’s not a child, he’s a 30 year old pasty blob of a man with a comb over . He doesn’t,t speak he bleeping whines and mumbles and now what gets me is that looks like he has no teeth and there must be a weeks worth of dinners stored in that bleeping beard 🤮🤮🤮🤮
He makes for sad viewing alright ! picture what his nxt milestone birthday will be like😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did have a chuckle at the sight of him sat on the sofa with his moobs resting on his rather large belly as he excitedly opened his presents, his top said "hubby" on it but the way he was sat and the fabric had folded made it look like "chubby" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He makes for sad viewing alright ! picture what his nxt milestone birthday will be like😬
Jesus, he’ll probably look about 65 on his 40th 😳😂

I did have a chuckle at the sight of him sat on the sofa with his moobs resting on his rather large belly as he excitedly opened his presents, his top said "hubby" on it but the way he was sat and the fabric had folded made it look like "chubby" 😂
Oh Lexi, you should be on the stage ma love, you’re so quick 🤣🤣 brilliant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
@Emperortooco your vlog sum ups are bleeping legendary :ROFLMAO:

I just watched (through hooktube as I am not contributing to that pair of greedy fuckers).

She isnt exactly imaginative when it comes to gifts is she? Not that he is either, I think she got Primark knock off Uggs for Christmas one year! Pair of absolute tatt obsessed tools.

The Gammons - its all about quantity not quality for them :ROFLMAO:
I know. My hubby gets one present and that’s it. They’re grown ups not teenagers ffs

Haven't watched it yet. Saving it up for when my sprog naps 🙏 Did I hear right that Helen and guinea pig Gav were there?!?!?
Via video link 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Came here for the birthday vlog comments...was not disappointed.. . I don't even film my kids open their birthday presents and they're 4 and 8 I couldnt believe how terrible helen looked...calorie counting going well isnt it luv. It's just so so cheesy. Hes 30 not 3 and those puma trainers are gopping 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was that it? I suspect that bday vlog is very like their sex life... short, boring and a bit of an anti climax 😳 boring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it bad that I wanted to see an actual video of her making the cake? So I could have a good laugh like last time when she sat down to bake.

Also - the cupcakes she said “luckily I ordered them ages ago” but wasn’t she originally planning a surprise party for him? So what, she wasn’t going to pay for a professionally made birthday cake for his party, just 6 cupcakes? She’s such a tight arse
This is Jane though and it’s food!! She would order food in advance so she doesn’t miss out they would of been their pre treat treat coz it’s his burrrrrfday! Although not sure I would eat them if I was so little miss anxious about the virus she sure picks and chooses what she’s anxious about 😆

• Haha
D7476461-44BC-4004-A4CC-5EFF2FF22190.jpeg 7995E10C-5A70-4032-B27C-E2973E32047D.jpeg

Who remembers the break in bath in bleeping Santa suits and ruining the park’s stainless steel oven 😂

A077A6D1-D86E-4B66-90DD-585271DFADF9.png

Trainers looking good 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.