Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that birthday display.......for a fully grown man and all the hash tags birthday boy, birthday boy tomorrow 😂 im all for celebrating adult birthdays and the 30th is a mile stone (had mine in new york all sex and the city style) but come on that looks like a full on kids birthday display! still cant get over the bean is only 30 anyway!
ps - no way will that cake last until tomorrow, that'll be face planted by 6pm!
Love this, I was in Amsterdam for mine and came back with a bun in the oven 🤣

Is there a 30th disco?
I hope so!!

More to the point why decorate the place (albeit for a child) the day before his birthday????

I would much prefer your birthday celebs for a 30th Lexi, I moved to Majorca for mine :ROFLMAO:
Yeah why didn’t she do it tonight when he’s gone to bed 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I hope so!!

Yeah why didn’t she do it tonight when he’s gone to bed 🤔
Love Amsterdam, HAHA thats a birthday pressie and a half!!!

We are surely due a disco????

Yeah or make him breakfast in bed and do it in the morning ... Just strange to me (could be me thats strange though :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
love that! we went to Italy for my hubbies 30th and I came home knocked up with twins 😂 he must have had a great birthday LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200501-191504_Instagram.jpg
The crappy little footballers and pics of Charlie Bean. Why even set it up today? Surely hes at home this evening, what's the point in it sitting there till tomorrow? Could she not have got up a little earlier and decorated a bit? I mean, I know it's a load of tat but, least there would be a slight element of surprise.

• Haha
yep its on her insta, scroll on the birthday boy post and its there in all its crappy glory

Yep its shite! I dont think Mary Berry needs to worry :ROFLMAO: I like that a huge birthday cake between 2 isn't enough what was missing was a side of bloody cupcakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep its shite! I dont think Mary Berry needs to worry :ROFLMAO: I like that a huge birthday cake between 2 isn't enough what was missing was a side of bloody cupcakes!
think Mary would be more worried about Janes soggy bottom ;)

• Haha
Ahhhhhhhhhh it’s even all blue for a boy how cute 🤢 I can’t bleeping stand people who need to declare tit like this online / make a show and wish them happy birthday via social media I bet he’s one of those to reply as well even though they are in the same bleeping room!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
well her latest story just showcases his huge bald spot and podgy gut...im sure she does in on purpose to him! remember when he would lose more weight than her on the weekly weigh in results and she was always awful to him???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That table just looks bleeping hideous! Looks more like a tribute to someone who is no longer with us rather than a 30th birthday ffs!! Shrine to the beans comb over 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 120909

Wonder is she knows her brows are at completely different height and shape 🤯🤯
She has a face only a mother could love and even that must be a bleeping struggle 😂😂😂

Is there a 30th disco?
Please god no!!!

• Haha
I went to florida for my 30th and all I can say I thank duck I didnt come back pregnant 😂😂 my 2 are more than enough.

On a serious not wtaf I dont even decorate that much for my toddlers birthday, oh jane you sad act

• Haha
That cake is indeed rubbish ...ohhh deaaaaaaayurrrrrr! What's with the random mirror behind that blue sparkly thing on the birthday shrine 🥴 Charlie bean will be mad when he sees janeychins has been in his toybox for the footballers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 120937
The crappy little footballers and pics of Charlie Bean. Why even set it up today? Surely hes at home this evening, what's the point in it sitting there till tomorrow? Could she not have got up a little earlier and decorated a bit? I mean, I know it's a load of tat but, least there would be a slight element of surprise.
That looks more like a shrine!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.