Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vote we get Rab C Nesbitt to deliver the Scottish snacks πŸ˜‚ instead of Amy..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched a bit of her insta live, as usual all she was talking about was food. She was using sauce from a jar as usual, she kept adding water to it, am I missing something why does she do that?!

Charlie came in and she shouted β€œI’m live don’t come in with your uniform on” it doesn’t matter hun we all know where he works πŸ˜‚

I noticed that! Half a job!!!
You only had to look on Linkedin to find that out. Chins is on there too, says she is a YouTube/influencer, and lives in Brighton. Her 'Interests' made me laugh, she actually doesn't have any outside the internet. How sad is that

Didn’t she run to the door to greet him? It’s their routine.....
Ha ha ha he was as shocked as we all were! :eek: 🦏🐘 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You only had to look on Linkedin to find that out. Chins is on there too, says she is a YouTube/influencer, and lives in Brighton. Her 'Interests' made me laugh, she actually doesn't have any outside the internet. How sad is that

Ha ha ha he was as shocked as we all were! :eek: 🦏🐘 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh god yes, I forgot she was on there too! What’s her interests on there? Eating? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tunnocks Tea Cake, Scotch Pie, Shortbread and a recipe for Stovies using 10 sausages πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Oh I forgot Eiffel towers, pineapple cakes and fern cakes. The ones with the icing so thick it leaves your teeth marks on the icing !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh I forgot Eiffel towers, pineapple cakes and fern cakes. The ones with the icing so thick it leaves your teeth marks on the icing !
When jane reads on here and sees all the goodies she could be getting she will be sending Amy a shopping list πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Chins will be on seventh heaven 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that birthday display.......for a fully grown man and all the hash tags birthday boy, birthday boy tomorrow πŸ˜‚ im all for celebrating adult birthdays and the 30th is a mile stone (had mine in new york all sex and the city style) but come on that looks like a full on kids birthday display! still cant get over the bean is only 30 anyway!
ps - no way will that cake last until tomorrow, that'll be face planted by 6pm!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
that birthday display.......for a fully grown man and all the hash tags birthday boy, birthday boy tomorrow πŸ˜‚ im all for celebrating adult birthdays and the 30th is a mile stone (had mine in new york all sex and the city style) but come on that looks like a full on kids birthday display! still cant get over the bean is only 30 anyway!
ps - no way will that cake last until tomorrow, that'll be face planted by 6pm!
More to the point why decorate the place (albeit for a child) the day before his birthday????

I would much prefer your birthday celebs for a 30th Lexi, I moved to Majorca for mine :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.