Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😆 oh so she must really need it then to not even bother having it in her bag. Ffs her tit herself clothes was odd before but even more so now since she goes to work and home that’s it and I’m sure her work sell spare pants if required 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's in my bag as a key worker 🤣🤣🤣
Talk about clutching at straws.
Of course the anxiety IBS pack aka incase I tit my pants.🤣🤣🤣💩
Maybe she should check if the emergency kecks still fit her, it’s doubtful 🤣
She carries a fibre one bar in case she gets hungry, I bet it gets replaced daily 😂

Does she at least have buscopan or something for that imaginary anxiety IBS?
Nope, nothing! Rennies and paracetamol but nothing for her imaginary ibs 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sod off Babs 😂

Jane claims to use her own gloves for PPE , freeing up work gloves for others, but that box was full, she clearly hasn't used many. Like hell she doesn't use the work issued ones.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Sod off Babs 😂

Jane claims to use her own gloves for PPE , freeing up work gloves for others, but that box was full, she clearly hasn't used many. Like hell she doesn't use the work issued ones.
I bet fan girl Babs was the First viewer

• Haha

Reactions: 8
She keeps wet wipes with her in case she shits herself 🤣🤣🤣 she’s put me off my coffee 😷😷 and that bag looks like it was purchased next to the wet markets in China I’d be putting that straight in the bin !

• Haha
  • Sick
I like the little nod to tattle, she said she bought the bag for her summer holiday, then she said September holiday, I know someone on here said October holiday the other day so hi Jane 👋

She keeps wet wipes with her in case she shits herself 🤣🤣🤣 she’s put me off my coffee 😷😷 and that bag looks like it was purchased next to the wet markets in China I’d be putting that straight in the bin !
Oh duck, maybe chins is responsible for corona 🤣

You’re right, the box was bulging 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The content just gets better and better... and as for the title :rolleyes:

how dare she call hr self a key worker when she went off with fake aniexty

she proberly struggles to wipe

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine one of them gets symptoms they would need to be off for 7/14 days, that would go down well with Tesco (obviously hope they don’t)

Reactions: 6
What gets me is that every night, that have a fakeaway. Barbecue, tacos, curry, pizza. The one exception to this is when they have a ready meal or a shop-bought pie.

What's wrong with meat and two veg?

wow shes sunk to a new desperate low using that in her title, she's hardly been at work during the lock down and she worked a few measly hours with minimal customer contact......no contact now!
she looks terrible too, she's really let herself go even more than usual, have some pride Jane and some bloody respect for the actual key workers who are going out every day and not moaning about it, you don't see them on youtube showing the contents of their bags for engagement do you? keep your tit yourself pack to yourself!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure she'll need that emergency tit bag when they go travelling in their motorhome - won't be instant access to toilets will there, or did you forget about your self diagnosed IBS for a moment there Jane?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure she'll need that emergency tit bag when they go travelling in their motorhome - won't be instant access to toilets will there, or did you forget about your self diagnosed IBS for a moment there Jane?
Even that idea has come from watching some other loon on YouTube. That pair don't have an original thought in their head. Seriously.

Reactions: 9
she only shits herself when its convenient for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said she had trousers in that bag 😮 , How the duck could she get a pair of trousers to fit her in that bag? You'd even struggle to put leggings in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.