Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eastbourne is lovely! Got a family member there. If I lived near the sea I’d be out walking every day. It’s beautiful even in the winter/rain! So jealous.

Reactions: 9
the marina where they rent is considered to be a sought out living location by locals
my eldest son lives in West Sussex ( not Eastbourne ) but I do know the area pretty well and it’s a very picturesque place to live
I'm sure living in a marina is lovely, if that's what floats your boat, pardon the pun! But they will be paying a premium (and someone else's mortgage) for the privilege!
They think that renting somewhere like that is 'living their best life' but all they do is go for drives around the local area!

Reactions: 10
They 100% would have a house by now if they could afford it. Where they live the house prices are much higher than in other areas of the UK and would need quite a big deposit even with just 5%. Like she's said before they will have their house from their inheritance. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What is the point of living at the marina if they barely set out on foot, even in the summer they go for a drive. She never vlogs them going to nice bars or restaurants at the marina. I'm sure she prefers to stuff her face at home because she's embarrassed of her size.

Reactions: 7
Hope Charlie likes his steak with hair germs all over it...just how many times did she touch her hair and then go straight to cutting up the steaks without washing her trotters? Same jumper as yesterday, perhaps it’s the only one left that just about fits her?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure living in a marina is lovely, if that's what floats your boat, pardon the pun! But they will be paying a premium (and someone else's mortgage) for the privilege!
They think that renting somewhere like that is 'living their best life' but all they do is go for drives around the local area!
very true .... they will definitely be paying more for the area and the views which is why it’s a bloody shame the lazy bint doesn’t make the most of it... it’s absolutely wasted on her

They 100% would have a house by now if they could afford it. Where they live the house prices are much higher than in other areas of the UK and would need quite a big deposit even with just 5%. Like she's said before they will have their house from their inheritance. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What is the point of living at the marina if they barely set out on foot, even in the summer they go for a drive. She never vlogs them going to nice bars or restaurants at the marina. I'm sure she prefers to stuff her face at home because she's embarrassed of her size.
this also depends on where in Eastbourne you can pick up a reasonably priced ex council house if you wanted... you certainly wouldn’t be able to afford one situated near the marina or near the beach front 😉 as the say location location

Reactions: 6
Quickly looked on right move...the cheapest 2 bed terrance within 5 miles of eastbourne was 175k and it needed a lot of work done to it.
Some nicer 2 bed terraces for about 190k, so if they needed a 5% deposit they would need to save 9.5k PLUS fees and furniture/stuff for the house. I doubt on their salary the bank would even lend them that big a mortgage so they would need an even bigger deposit. My brother earns £35k and the bank would only lend him 160k

Reactions: 5
Hope Charlie likes his steak with hair germs all over it...just how many times did she touch her hair and then go straight to cutting up the steaks without washing her trotters? Same jumper as yesterday, perhaps it’s the only one left that just about fits her?
Trotters 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s got a few days off for Charlie’s birthday but Charlie hasn’t, go figure! I’m guessing she’s having an extra long weekend, what’s the point in wasting holidays right now?! Fan girl Amy was on major suck up mode on the live, bless her she must not have much going for her 😂

• Haha
She's fond of treating herself:rolleyes: so not only has Charlie payed for his own prezzies he has to work on his birthday while she sits on her arse😕

• Wow
So she’s got a few days off for Charlie’s birthday but Charlie hasn’t, go figure! I’m guessing she’s having an extra long weekend, what’s the point in wasting holidays right now?! Fan girl Amy was on major suck up mode on the live, bless her she must not have much going for her 😂
Yes, she said was having a couple of days off either side of his birthday I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll be in and out of a food coma that must be the reason for the days off;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could she actually be pregnant ? She can’t be that big and round so fast .
She’s no pregnant she’s just a greedy git and eats continuously she’s obsessed with food it’s her love her life no one will stand in her way when food is concerned 😂😂

• Haha
Could she actually be pregnant ? She can’t be that big and round so fast .
I would be that big and round so fast if I ate what she eats🤣
Have you seen her food hauls every other day? There’s only the 2 of them, they eat a lot!

• Haha
The content just gets better and better... and as for the title :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's fond of treating herself:rolleyes: so not only has Charlie payed for his own prezzies he has to work on his birthday while she sits on her arse😕
It’s on Saturday so he’s off on the day but lazy arse has taken a couple of days off, any excuse with her. She’ll be inhaling cake and as much party food as she can I imagine 😉

The content just gets better and better... and as for the title :rolleyes:

Oh ffs, trying to get more views by putting key worker are we Jane, didn’t matter when you threw a wobbler did it 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.