Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s had a flurry of new members! Come on own up huns, who’s paid the £1.99 for bonus bollocks 🤣
this is Jane who cant even add calories correctly ;) her "flurry" of new members is probably two......and one will likely be a tattler 😂
id be no good doing it, id have one too many weekend wines and tell her some raw truths LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
this is Jane who cant even add calories correctly ;) her "flurry" of new members is probably two......and one will likely be a tattler 😂
id be no good doing it, id have one too many weekend wines and tell her some raw truths LOL
😂 me too, I’m staying well away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn't do it, not even for you Tattlers.
I'm finding her unbearable recently.
I’ve gotta say I’m struggling to even watch for the laugh lately it’s just piss poor quality the worst it’s ever been and dragging the crap hair stuff over 2 vlogs showed she’s not content which I don’t understand as she’s not doing anything different as never went out anyway but guess she can’t do two top up shop hauls a week therefore no videos.

Reactions: 10
It's kind of sad to see some of Janes old videos (now I've finally figured it out, thanks for the help ladies 😍😍) she seems quite normal back then and the videos are a manageable under 5 mins. Even suggesting to Charlie they go out on their bikes together. What on earth happened...and yea she looked so much better then too I think

Nice healthy balanced diet going on there Janeychins...2 boiled eggs and a packet of high fat, salty cheddars, all within calorie deficit I take it? I’d go back to school see my math teacher if I were you Janeychins, their teaching methods can’t have been up to much or were you too busy concentrating on getting to the Tuck Shop to take any notice of the math teacher?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Helen's disabled her vids for other sites other than YouTube
she needs to bloody disable them from there too calling herself bless this cookie and looking like Linda la Hughes blonde twin

linda.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve gotta say I’m struggling to even watch for the laugh lately it’s just piss poor quality the worst it’s ever been and dragging the crap hair stuff over 2 vlogs showed she’s not content which I don’t understand as she’s not doing anything different as never went out anyway but guess she can’t do two top up shop hauls a week therefore no videos.
I’m really not watching either. It’s just complete nonsense....they do nothing of any interest, lockdown or not. They’re dull, stupid and boring. If this ‘living my best life’ I despair for them.....they’re the youngest pensioners I know, and putting a colander on your head doesn’t make you ‘fun’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's kind of sad to see some of Janes old videos (now I've finally figured it out, thanks for the help ladies 😍😍) she seems quite normal back then and the videos are a manageable under 5 mins. Even suggesting to Charlie they go out on their bikes together. What on earth happened...and yea she looked so much better then too I think
As soon as she got the I DO on her wedding day things changed.

Reactions: 7
Just watched Helen's stories she was up collecting the bin at the top of the drive ,and some guy asked her to lift her top and show him her tits and he would give her some Gin😂 people are certainly getting desperate ,especially as hers are practically trailing the ground 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im just eating a very hot indian and drinking a lovely wine. Ive just got in after a weird day in the NHS. Really, I don't want glory . We do our bit and duck off home. Im professional in work but when Im with you lot... duck that. OMFG, Charlie moaning about his hair? WTAF? This is pure light refreshment, you bleeping dick! Omg, these knobs. She comes back with more shite! You just couldn't write it! If I asked my hubby to do this he'd tell me to go duck off! If I was her and I read here theres no way I,d be so brazen. She's got MH issues for sure 👍
🥂 chin chin, no pun intended (maybe a bit)

Haaaaaa

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.