Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she looks like Su Pollard on those early videos 🤣 bless this cookie wtf 🙈😂
have you looked at the get ready with me vlog? its a few in from her oldest, honestly thought it was a piss take but nope she's serious, its hysterical

• Haha
Reactions: 5
have you looked at the get ready with me vlog? its a few in from her oldest, honestly thought it was a piss take but nope she's serious, its hysterical
On her applying for big brother vlog she confirms she works for tesco to

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was watching a bit of Rosie Henshaw’s q&a video, someone asked her about earning money from YouTube. She’s got nearly 50k subscribers and gets a lot more views than Janiechins. She said after doing her Christmas videos she got £200 in January and normally she gets about £120 a month, chins makes out she gets more than that remember the time she said she brought more home than Charlie one month, which I don’t believe. The JD Seasonings shite must not pay much surely. Does anyone know how YouTube works as in is it just based on views on your videos as to what you get paid? X
I love Rosie ... she is so I am who i am which is refreshing as duck in the stream of money grabbers. Rosie only has ads at the beginning and end of vlogs .... gammons chucks loads in so I am guessing Rosie gets less Adsense payments ????

On her applying for big brother vlog she confirms she works for tesco to
Noooooooo she didn’t ???? I mean apply for big brother???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love Rosie ... she is so I am who i am which is refreshing as duck in the stream of money grabbers. Rosie only has ads at the beginning and end of vlogs .... gammons chucks loads in so I am guessing Rosie gets less Adsense payments ????

One of her first videos is called applying for big brother

• Wow
  • Haha

I like her, I don’t really watch the craft videos. I watch the try on hauls, I really like her style and she seems genuine, unlike some!!
Sorry to sound thick, is that payment from the ads? She did mention if you skip the ads she doesn’t get paid x

Reactions: 4
I like her, I don’t really watch the craft videos. I watch the try on hauls, I really like her style and she seems genuine, unlike some!!
Sorry to sound thick, is that payment from the ads? She did mention if you skip the ads she doesn’t get paid x
Yeah I think they get paid per thousand views and how many view the ads ( only taking this from various bloggers talking about what they earn)

Me too I love her style both personally and her house is beautiful. Like how she rarely has the kids in her vlogs too. She just comes across as such a lovely person ...

Unlike Gammons ... check the amount of ads in comparison xx

Views, ads, engagement rate, length of time watched etc all get used to calculate their earnings. I saw some online calculator once that took average view number and engagement figure to give approx earnings. I think those who have the bigger channels with high engagement rates then get a higher pay per ad too. Her engagement is pretty basic and the views per video is nothing to rave about but if you take into account the volume of videos she has on youtube (despite the poor quality of content) and that she started a few years back she must be making something.

And the brown version of the velvet winklepickers😁

what did they call that alien in the men in black films that had a scrotum on his chin??? ballchinian thats Jane in that shot 😂

could easily be Helen, they're morphing into one another
BEAVER and BUTThead her and Helen 😁
16807064_1296619617085791_4949628380998414353_n.png

😂😂😂 friar tuck and the fat duck
Oh Jesus that has to be the nxt title hilarious 😂 😂 😂

gutted they removed threat title though :(
we'll have to spell it Phat instead there has to be a way round it 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I think they get paid per thousand views and how many view the ads ( only taking this from various bloggers talking about what they earn)

Me too I love her style both personally and her house is beautiful. Like how she rarely has the kids in her vlogs too. She just comes across as such a lovely person ...

Unlike Gammons ... check the amount of ads in comparison xx
Oh yeah forget to mention the house, it’s gorgeous 😍 x

Views, ads, engagement rate, length of time watched etc all get used to calculate their earnings. I saw some online calculator once that took average view number and engagement figure to give approx earnings. I think those who have the bigger channels with high engagement rates then get a higher pay per ad too. Her engagement is pretty basic and the views per video is nothing to rave about but if you take into account the volume of videos she has on youtube (despite the poor quality of content) and that she started a few years back she must be making something.
That’s true she’s been going about 5 years hasn’t she. Whatever she is making it’s not bad for shite content x

Rudeness it says the owner has disabled it being allowed to be played on other websites

And how do I find these old videos, I wanna see gammons BB tape haha
Well that's just rude! Go to the livingstons YouTube channel and to videos then sort oldest to newest......enjoy 😉

Reactions: 2
Has she just disabled that? Bit pointless if so, because you can just go to YouTube and see it!
Hi Helen👋😛

• Haha
I didn’t realise Gav was so much older than Charlie. I thought Charlie was a similar age but a 2013 vlog of a Helens says it’s Gavs 31st Birthday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yashlions won the thread title but they didn't deem Fat twit as suitable 😂
Needed a break from Chins as she was getting on my tits to be honest, had a week off to do some decorating instead!

I wondered why there was no title, but she is fat and a twit 🤔😂

Are the new videos worth a watch or will I syill want to kick her in the fanny?

😂😂😂 friar tuck and the fat duck
🤣 genuinley just burst out laughing in my garden - I think I’ve missed reading your lot’s comments more!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s had a flurry of new members! Come on own up huns, who’s paid the £1.99 for bonus bollocks 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.