Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched it yet!
Please tell me they haven't left that comb over on the top ๐Ÿคฃ You can't shave the rest and just leave that bit ๐Ÿคฃ
I'll have to watch it now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she's made him look a proper plum thats for sure!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ bloody awful haircut, he better get sprinkling that bald spot powder!!!
Well that's one way of ensuring the poor fucker doesn't go out on a lads night again. Lockdown aside obvs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im just eating a very hot indian and drinking a lovely wine. Ive just got in after a weird day in the NHS. Really, I don't want glory . We do our bit and duck off home. Im professional in work but when Im with you lot... duck that. OMFG, Charlie moaning about his hair? WTAF? This is pure light refreshment, you bleeping dick! Omg, these knobs. She comes back with more shite! You just couldn't write it! If I asked my hubby to do this he'd tell me to go duck off! If I was her and I read here theres no way I,d be so brazen. She's got MH issues for sure ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hilarious!

Problem with Charlie there is that he doesnโ€™t want to get rid of the comb over you could see him hanging onto it for grim life. Looked a bleeping sight. And as for her, well think weโ€™d best not go there frigging 27 going on 60 . What a dull, dull pair of bastards !!! Thought I would go through at least one pair of kanga incontinence knickers watching that tonight as been looking forward to it all day but I,ve had more fun listening to me husband snoring and that drives me insane ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was watching a bit of Rosie Henshawโ€™s q&a video, someone asked her about earning money from YouTube. Sheโ€™s got nearly 50k subscribers and gets a lot more views than Janiechins. She said after doing her Christmas videos she got ยฃ200 in January and normally she gets about ยฃ120 a month, chins makes out she gets more than that remember the time she said she brought more home than Charlie one month, which I donโ€™t believe. The JD Seasonings shite must not pay much surely. Does anyone know how YouTube works as in is it just based on views on your videos as to what you get paid? X

Reactions: 7
I was watching a bit of Rosie Henshawโ€™s q&a video, someone asked her about earning money from YouTube. Sheโ€™s got nearly 50k subscribers and gets a lot more views than Janiechins. She said after doing her Christmas videos she got ยฃ200 in January and normally she gets about ยฃ120 a month, chins makes out she gets more than that remember the time she said she brought more home than Charlie one month, which I donโ€™t believe. The JD Seasonings shite must not pay much surely. Does anyone know how YouTube works as in is it just based on views on your videos as to what you get paid? X
It goes by veiws and the ad revenue from adverts at the start and dotted all the way through (I have YouTube premium so she doesn't get a penny from my views ๐Ÿ˜‰) according to this she makes 326-633 in dollars so if no idea what that equates to in pounds! She also 100% buys subscriber's, no new subscribers for months then suddenly 100 subs in 1 day ๐Ÿค” dont think so Janey, I don't think that many peoples interested in seeing the inside of your fridge with alll the cheese or your husband's bald patch ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It goes by veiws and the ad revenue from adverts at the start and dotted all the way through (I have YouTube premium so she doesn't get a penny from my views ๐Ÿ˜‰) according to this she makes 326-633 in dollars so if no idea what that equates to in pounds! She also 100% buys subscriber's, no new subscribers for months then suddenly 100 subs in 1 day ๐Ÿค” dont think so Janey, I don't think that many peoples interested in seeing the inside of your fridge with alll the cheese or your husband's bald patch ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks! i noticed sheโ€™s been stuck on 14.8k subscribers for ages, sheโ€™ll be desperate to get to 15k. Oh god I canโ€™t see the bald patch videos being a hit, although they are comedy gold ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Have you see Helen's first videos she calls herself bless this cookie
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ god these people

Reactions: 4
Go and have a look it's the first ever videos
well that's tragically hysterical ๐Ÿ˜‚ the intros! the gormless gawping and the vlog called get ready with me is tattle gold.....thank you, you have given me all the giggles this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.