Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a coincidence that’s it the beans birthday and he had to take his mum supplies. All I can say, and I say it for all that break the lock down rules, let’s hope you or anyone you know don’t suffer any losses by your stupidity.
That’s his nans house I recognise it from the vlogs ! And they have weekly shopping delivered and he speaks to them on phone so James breaking her own rules lol

Reactions: 7
That’s his nans house I recognise it from the vlogs ! And they have weekly shopping delivered and he speaks to them on phone so James breaking her own rules lol
Where did you see the stills there's nothing on her stories

He’s wearing a top with “Hubby” on it?? Christ on a bike, he’s a pure dick! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Breaking lockdown rules alright ! wonder did he drive as he was hung over earlier ...killing 2 birds with the 1 stone then Charlie bean:rolleyes:

• Angry
Hey guys, I gotta admit. I really REALLY think the reason Jane went off air for awhile was because of ME!! I've been a fan of hers for the past couple of years (yes I was a gammonette lol). But when she started charging her fans £1.99 to watch extra videos, it really cheesed me off! It made me see her in a different light. So anyway, I started posting things on her Instagram and YouTube channel, asking why she was doing this to her 'loyal' fans. I said she was greedy, amongst a lot of other 'home truths' lol. Well she deleted all my comments and blocked me from her Instagram, and from commenting on her You Tube videos. So all I wanted to say really, is that I've 'come from the other side' lol. I've read so many of your comments, and I've actually been in tears of laughter! Hope you will accept an EX Gammonette :) xx
You are forgiven 😂😂😂 it’s fab on here we have a brilliant laugh at Janes expense she really pissed me off too when she asked for more money I mean £1.20 a month patreon and she has 35 daft twats paying that then £1.99 a month for exclusive members on YouTube I don’t know how many pay for that then adding ads on her vlogs. I mailed on her Instagram and told her how I really felt about her lies, money grabbing etc and I’d be ashamed of her if she was my daughter of course I got blocked which I don’t really care as her content is utter pish. I once myself liked her but now she’s gone too far I can’t vent to my hubby as he obviously doesn’t follow her so that’s why I love on here I can say how I feel 😬😬 so welcome and enjoy the banter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Breaking lockdown rules alright ! wonder did he drive as he was hung over earlier ...killing 2 birds with the 1 stone then Charlie bean:rolleyes:
Pair of absolute selfish twats 😡

Probably nipped round to pick up his birthday presents!

I have no other words other than swearing!!

Reactions: 8
He walked in and his eyes zoomed right into those cupcakes . I wish someone looked at me the way he was staring at them. Nice to see Jane is still a size 10.

• Haha
Imagine when Maccy ds opens ! Gonna be £70 later and 70lbs on lol bet they can’t wait 😊

• Haha
I hadn’t watched either of them for about 3 weeks but OMG they are huuuuuuuuugge!!! How?? How can they pile on so much weight in so short a time?! 🙄

Funny how Charlie or Jane NEVER mentioned dropping off supplies for his mum the last 6 weeks but on Charlies birthday weekend they go down. Obviously to pick up his presents/money, clearly there is no other bloody reason. Not only breaking lock down rules but showing their true colours again. So selfish. If they had been popping down to drop off stuff for his mum regularly and making sure she was okay then it wouldn't be so bad. They don't give a duck about his mum unless its to benefit them it seems.

a coffee press, some coffee, red wine, converse, puma and some clothing of some sort and probably shower gel, regain for men, hair powder, jd seasonings gift set and a colouring book for his commute ;)
A JD seasonings gift set? are you shitting me? 😅 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Funny how Charlie or Jane NEVER mentioned dropping off supplies for his mum the last 6 weeks but on Charlies birthday weekend they go down. Obviously to pick up his presents/money, clearly there is no other bloody reason. Not only breaking lock down rules but showing their true colours again. So selfish. If they had been popping down to drop off stuff for his mum regularly and making sure she was okay then it wouldn't be so bad. They don't give a duck about his mum unless its to benefit them it seems.

A JD seasonings gift set? are you shitting me? 😅 😮
Agree, for someone so unwell and vulnerable they hardly bother their arse with her and we all know who that’s down to don’t we.
Pair of selfish fuckers

Reactions: 11
Agree, for someone so unwell and vulnerable they hardly bother their arse with her and we all know who that’s down to don’t we.
Pair of selfish fuckers
I think we all know Bean and Chins only went there for selfish reasons and not because either of them have suddenly had a crisis of conscience!

If they did go over to deliver a piece of that skanky cake I hope to God neither of them are infected because Janeychins personal hygiene whilst cooking is appalling 😩

Eurgh their selfishness grinds my bloody gears 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Hey guys, I gotta admit. I really REALLY think the reason Jane went off air for awhile was because of ME!! I've been a fan of hers for the past couple of years (yes I was a gammonette lol). But when she started charging her fans £1.99 to watch extra videos, it really cheesed me off! It made me see her in a different light. So anyway, I started posting things on her Instagram and YouTube channel, asking why she was doing this to her 'loyal' fans. I said she was greedy, amongst a lot of other 'home truths' lol. Well she deleted all my comments and blocked me from her Instagram, and from commenting on her You Tube videos. So all I wanted to say really, is that I've 'come from the other side' lol. I've read so many of your comments, and I've actually been in tears of laughter! Hope you will accept an EX Gammonette :) xx
I wouldn’t worry about thinking it was you, believe you me she,s too much of a narcissist to take notice of what people say !

He’s wearing a top with “Hubby” on it?? Christ on a bike, he’s a pure dick! 😳
bleeping melt !

Reactions: 6
Jane wants to give Charlie a present?

How about a wife who takes pride in herself, is fit and healthy, who has masses of confidence. Who dresses well, looks good and Charlie's secretly proud at the esteem this gives him from his mates. Who has her own interests, a good level of knowledge so that she can hold her own in a conversation and doesn't rely on anyone else for validation. Who isn't wholly dependent on Charlie. Who is her own person.

That's the type of present I think Charlie would like.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think her and Charlie are a match made in heaven they compliment and deserve each other wholeheartedly...They fulfil each other in only ways they know and the rest of us have yet to understand...In short two plebs that are that far up their own arse they have no thought for anyone else....

Reactions: 10
This might sound stupid but do you think James parents divorcing maybe played a part in her obsession for eating maybe she used this as a comfort and can’t break the habit and she’s found Charlie who is willing to eat like her so she’s found her happy place (food makes her happy and content. I’m in no way sticking up for her one bit) I know she’s a greedy twit some people could’ve turned to alcohol or drugs but janes comfort is food. She’s definitely a food addict she might be able to control certain things in life but she can’t control her food addiction and never will as it makes her feel good, but she will be in denial she won’t see what others see. bleeping listen to me big bawz the psychologist 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
This might sound stupid but do you think James parents divorcing maybe played a part in her obsession for eating maybe she used this as a comfort and can’t break the habit and she’s found Charlie who is willing to eat like her so she’s found her happy place (food makes her happy and content. I’m in no way sticking up for her one bit) I know she’s a greedy twit some people could’ve turned to alcohol or drugs but janes comfort is food. She’s definitely a food addict she might be able to control certain things in life but she can’t control her food addiction and never will as it makes her feel good, but she will be in denial she won’t see what others see. bleeping listen to me big bawz the psychologist 😂😂😂😂
Who knows ! she never really talks about her family or childhood same with Charlie's childhood, maybe they found a common denominator there ?

Who knows ! she never really talks about her family or childhood same with Charlie's childhood, maybe they found a common denominator there ?
They don’t, just at Christmas she mentions her dads partner and Charlie has a strange relationship with his mum never mentions his dad but I think Jane has a lot to do with Charlie being away from his mum she’s probably jealous of the relationship they had and Jane can’t handle it and wants the bean to herself. Charlie’s mum must loathe Jane for that her only son and chubster takes him away from her but if bean grew a pair of balls he wouldn’t have let this happen. My mum used to say your daughter is your daughter for life but your son is your son till he finds a wife. There friends are there but at a distance which suits her. Janes life is her Charlie and food.

They don’t, just at Christmas she mentions her dads partner and Charlie has a strange relationship with his mum never mentions his dad but I think Jane has a lot to do with Charlie being away from his mum she’s probably jealous of the relationship they had and Jane can’t handle it and wants the bean to herself. Charlie’s mum must loathe Jane for that her only son and chubster takes him away from her but if bean grew a pair of balls he wouldn’t have let this happen. My mum used to say your daughter is your daughter for life but your son is your son till he finds a wife. There friends are there but at a distance which suits her. Janes life is her Charlie and food.
And she's a complete mother figure to Charlie ..seems to suit them both.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.