Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might sound stupid but do you think James parents divorcing maybe played a part in her obsession for eating maybe she used this as a comfort and can’t break the habit and she’s found Charlie who is willing to eat like her so she’s found her happy place (food makes her happy and content. I’m in no way sticking up for her one bit) I know she’s a greedy twit some people could’ve turned to alcohol or drugs but janes comfort is food. She’s definitely a food addict she might be able to control certain things in life but she can’t control her food addiction and never will as it makes her feel good, but she will be in denial she won’t see what others see. bleeping listen to me big bawz the psychologist 😂😂😂😂
Nawhhh !!!! Nothing as complicated as that, she,s just a greedy fat duck, simples !!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And she's a complete mother figure to Charlie ..seems to suit them both.
Oh god that has made me think of Little Britain and “Bitty” 🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Whatever Jane is and she is many things, you can only blame Charlie for not seeing his own mother and grandparents. Whether Jane likes it or not, he should visit them, with or without Jane.
The excuse of living an hour away is just that, an excuse. Families are spread out these days, my own included but you have to make time. She only seems to want Charlie in her life, which is very odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@Emperortooco i was feeling all psychological for a split second I was wanting to be a smart arse 😂😂 right so back to basics there a pair of bleeping greedy bastards that think it’s ok to take Tesco slots off the vulnerable cause it’s chaweees hapty or Jane is stomping round the flat screaming I’m hungry I need food So duck you I need my food cause I’m a fat greedy fucker and the only way I can please my hubby is giving him food cause my bedroom antics ain’t too good stained nighty and that fat I can’t go on all fours so a club biscuit will do for now charweeee 😂😂 sorry peeps I lost myself for half an hour I’m back now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to rewatch the one where she ruins the holiday cooker hob 😆 bleeping hilarious. She literally had a pack of wipes next to her she could of used and who takes washing powder on holiday? She was away for 4 days 😆 is that incase she shits herself and all her clothes. She’s massive back then like now but Charlie was so slim has she been feeding him up it’s extreme how big his belly has gotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're like 4 beached whales... Jane ,Charlie ,Helen and Gav they must be eating themselves into oblivion to put that much weight on in such a sort time ...Pac- Man comes to mind ...

• Haha
As for the mask thing I don’t understand 😷 as if he handed them anything I’m sure he at some point would of touched it. Coughed in his hand. Touched the car steering wheel etc...

What good is a face mask if anything it’s just scary looking. His trainers make me want to vomit 🤮 I’m in a right petty mood tonight! These 2 are actual nobbers.

Charlie is 30 now but sometimes he slips and you see he actually craves more like starting a family but he already had to try and control baby Jane who would never want to see someone take getting attention and stopping her nana naps.

Reactions: 5
They're like 4 beached whales... Jane ,Charlie ,Helen and Gav they must be eating themselves into oblivion to put that much weight on in such a sort time ...Pac- Man comes to mind ...
It’s ok though cos they’ve got COVID 19 to blame this time as well as the beans 30th!
Any old excuse works for them though, there’s always one they can use, like any day of the week that ends with a ‘y’ that’s the usual one!!

Reactions: 5
When's Jane's birthday ? wonder what treats she'll get ! I'm sure she'll have her list all ready to go..And it'll not be the shite he was handed anyway..way more expensive...

Reactions: 4
Hers is October/ November that’s when she goes “off plan” from October to January then on it for a week then celebrated her mums cousins aunties sister in laws cousins birthday so life’s too short needed a treat.The vlog I watched earlier she was saying she had been so good and learnt to be good with food etc this was 2 years ago!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever Jane is and she is many things, you can only blame Charlie for not seeing his own mother and grandparents. Whether Jane likes it or not, he should visit them, with or without Jane.
The excuse of living an hour away is just that, an excuse. Families are spread out these days, my own included but you have to make time. She only seems to want Charlie in her life, which is very odd.
I live 3 buses away from my mum, before covid19 I would go see her on my day off every Friday. Even now with covid I do her prescription and other stuff whenever its my day off (work pattern all over the place), not every week as my other sisters help out but its never an issue for me if my other sisters can't help.
I bet you if Janes mum or dad had a sudden change in health which meant they could no longer work or carry out basic errands she would be all over them helping them out. Charlies mum and grandparents arent in the best of health from what we gather so regardless of Jane Charlie should be doing all he can for them especially now.

@Emperortooco i was feeling all psychological for a split second I was wanting to be a smart arse 😂😂 right so back to basics there a pair of bleeping greedy bastards that think it’s ok to take Tesco slots off the vulnerable cause it’s chaweees hapty or Jane is stomping round the flat screaming I’m hungry I need food So duck you I need my food cause I’m a fat greedy fucker and the only way I can please my hubby is giving him food cause my bedroom antics ain’t too good stained nighty and that fat I can’t go on all fours so a club biscuit will do for now charweeee 😂😂 sorry peeps I lost myself for half an hour I’m back now 🤣🤣🤣
Yay!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I love my husband and we do things together, pre covid we loved seeing bands in pubs, nights out, netflix binges but we also have things we do on our own. Hubs got into photography last summer, thats his thing, i have zero interest in it but can you imagine if this was Charlie and Jane muscled in or if it was Jane she dragged Charlie into it?
I think they do too much together. They need their seperate hobbies and outlets.

I’m 20 mins in to the this is your life style interview with bean ! duck me how depressing does his life sound even the tone of his voice 🥴 Jane comes across as if she interviewing David beckham 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m 20 mins in to the this is your life style interview with bean ! duck me how depressing does his life sound even the tone of his voice 🥴 Jane comes across as if she interviewing David beckham 😂
Is this in the podcaarrsst? I can just imagine it...and at 13 months you took your first steps, you started school aged 4 and your best friend was lucy, yoir fave lesson in high school was geography.....you had a pet rabbit when you were 9....errr yeah errm...yep.....😴😴😴😴😴 basic growing up stuff then?

• Haha
When's Jane's birthday ? wonder what treats she'll get ! I'm sure she'll have her list all ready to go..And it'll not be the shite he was handed anyway..way more expensive...
Hers is October 20th If I tell you why I know the exact date she might block me so that will have to stay classified for now 😂 I'm not ready to be blocked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.