Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether she mentioned it or not, it's not difficult to work out where she works...as we all did.
The point is, she should not have said all she said about the company or its customers.

She has always said she couldn't mention the company because of work policies but that doesn't mean you can then go ahead and slag off everything about it! She didn't have the brains to just not mention work at all.
On her subscription channel last week she put up her one and only video so far And had brought home some things from work that she had for cheap. Had Tesco stickers all over them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And that’s what we’re asked to pay £1.99 for??? The same shopping hauls she does all the time!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh sorry yeah exactly i dont think we would have done it without good reason
If I had a channel with 10k subscribers and publicly slated my companies health and safety stance and made constant crappy remarks about their customers I would be sacked. Most companies have a social media policy and I am sure Tesco’s has, She has made it obvious where she works along with her as daft husband by tweeting them.

Moral of the story don’t bite the hand that feeds you... pretty apt in the case of Janeychins.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder how many dm’s the fan girls Babs and Amy have sent since Charlie’s tit show on Tuesday 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Ah, we should have been having the disco tonight 🎉🎉, maybe Charlie will be doing it on his own, now that’ll be exciting 👴🏼🙈😳🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder how many dm’s the fan girls Babs and Amy have sent since Charlie’s tit show on Tuesday 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Ah, we should have been having the disco tonight 🎉🎉, maybe Charlie will be doing it on his own, now that’ll be exciting 👴🏼🙈😳🤣
Maybe Babs and Amy will help him out 🔧🔧🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Attention seeking....
I was thinking the "Kate" comment that Charlie replied to must have been removed because he must have had a string of negative feedback with the reply he left ..why else remove it ..didn't make sense to reply to someone then remove the comment ?...you would just delete?

Oh yes, the famous spanner’s 🤣

Very fishy for sure!
Tools ;)

Reactions: 9
I was thinking the "Kate" comment that Charlie replied to must have been removed because he must have had a string of negative feedback with the reply he left ..why else remove it ..didn't make sense to reply to someone then remove the comment ?...you would just delete?

Tools ;)
Ohhhh didn’t see that... he def didn’t redeem himself with that twatty comment!. As others I used to feel sorry for him but he has really showed his true colours of late... He is a selfish thick twit just like that wife of his.

bloody ell this answer is the winner what time does she normally do disco ? just very odd no lives no videos no instagram or tik tok hmm really quiet :\
Well we know she reads here...

It’s been mentioned here that if she is signed off sick she can’t be seen to be doing a second job and we know her union rep from work is subscribed to her channel, so maybe she realises that she could get hauled over the coals for vlogging when she playing at being too anxious to work ???

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.