Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be a worry going house to house and a greater worry knowing you may be responsible for infecting your own children,while not really having a choice but to expose yourself...for a lot longer than 4 hours, with more than often no break times to go and cry in your car and especially little time to think of anything other than trying to help patients while being psychologically strong to get through another shift.
I know Jane keeps saying she is not comparing herself to a frontline worker...but then she keeps inferring to it and saying how it is similar/just a different point of relevance/the same outcome she is dealing with. It is annoying, all key workers are doing a fantastic job, I appreciate everyone who is still working and feel for anyone who still has to go out to work. This constant whinging and comparing and justifying is wearing a bit thin now!
She's the" poor man's "Trump ;)he's another likes to blow his own trumpet, and makes out he's a Martyr when in reality "people" just ain't on their list..Looking out for No 1.. 🤥

Reactions: 10
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 and thank you to your hubby who is a REAL frontline worker x

The arselicking comments are making me want to puke!!
Thank you he loves his job recently has found it really testing because of lack of staff etc but he loves his job he thinks jane is a weak pieace of somthing on his shoe and he said people like her never survive the war

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe the furlough thing I reckon he offered after Jane said she didn’t want him travelling or going to London. Most employers give people the option his story doesn’t add up from what he says why would they then offer redundancy if they didn’t take furlough :unsure: I think it’s mad me to sound like he had no choice and so it’s dramatic

If he still works for who I think he does all of their stores are still open and operational I thought he was a manager now? Is that why he can choose to be off IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE

Last edited:
  • Wow
exactly, I thought the same she went from full on crying, to laughing and being better instantly. She just has taken the hump because Charlie is off and she has to go to work. I don’t think Charlie can get another job, my husband has been furloughed and he has to sign to say he cannot apply for any jobs while he is off, must be the same for everyone I’d say.
get a grip Jane for god sake
Yes i think thats the rules of furlough as imagine if you found a job to top up the 20% and then your normal employer called you back to work at short notice, that would be a bit tricky.

And yep jane has defo took the hump hes off work and she isnt 🤣

she moaning it all falls on her but thats what you do how does she think charlie felt when he took 2 jobs to pay for the wedding it was all on him then and she was fine with that ?
Well it all 'fell on me' when 2 summers ago my husband was put on reduced hours due to a major drop in business, for 4 weeks he did 20 hours per week. I did as much overtime as I could to keep us going but never once thought oh woa is meee it all falls on meeee.....it was either that or fall behind on bills. Do what you have to do to get by xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe the furlough thing I reckon he offered after Jane said she didn’t want him travelling or going to London. Most employers give people the option his story doesn’t add up from what he says why would they then offer redundancy if they didn’t take furlough :unsure: I think it’s mad me to sound like he had no choice and so it’s dramatic

If he still works for who I think he does all of their stores are still open and operational I thought he was a manager now? Is that why he can choose to be off IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE
Maybe they just saw an opportunity to get rid , because let’s be honest he must be about as useful as a chocolate fireguard 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We didn’t see her anxiety peak and a meltdown when Charlie was travelling on the train to work did we? She is just so transparent, Charlie is at home now she wants to be at home! Get your big girl pants on Jane and if you have any concerns speak to your employers, don’t broadcast it on the net for sympathy you were in bed with your husband, speak to him, phone a friend (if you have any that can put up with your bullshite)..

I am calling Wednesday when she has symptoms and now has to self isolate!!!
I actually did my weekly shop today in my local Tesco and I think they have done everything to protect there staff as best they can... they have now put screens up in front of the cashiers they are all supplied with gloves and trolleys are wipes down prior to walking in plus they are handing out antibacterial wipes to customers before they enter ... so I’d say she’s at the same risk any one of us doing our shopping at a time like this no more, no less ....
and can I just a big thank you to supermarket staff that are doing there best ... I noticed while out today that no matter what measures they put up there is always some selfish sod who will moan about queuing or proceed to tell you 101 reasons why the should queue jump but the majority of people are being polite and considerate

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Maybe they just saw an opportunity to get rid , because let’s be honest he must be about as useful as a chocolate fireguard 😂
"get rid of Dave Royle then we don't have to see his crappy kiddy packed lunches or hear his helllll-o every damn day"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"get rid of Dave Royle then we don't have to see his crappy kiddy packed lunches or hear his helllll-o every damn day"
I wish you could all her my bean impression I’ve got it nailed 😂 hellllllllooooo

• Haha
This whole being home by 10am thing is really grating me...the only people i know that are home by 10am are people that have worked 12 hour night shifts.

Does anyone remember when she changed her job from picking to Customer Service? I think it was something to do with calling people about their online shopping rather than shop floor Custome Service?
She did it for a while and then came on a vlog all very concerned because Tesco were getting rid of that job and she was going to be made redundant.
I can't remember the in's and out's but I know she kept going on about it and all the uncertainty, her anxiety, blah, blah blah.
Then I saw a message left on her insta (before I was blocked!) or on a vlog, I can't remember which, from, I assume, one of her colleagues saying, you'll be ok, you know that you can go back to your old job or words to that effect!!

I remember thinking then, what a bloody drama queen and all the time she knew redundancy wasn't even on the cards.
Great for content though and getting lots of sympathy from the sheep, I guess!

And, yes, obviously, she did go back to her old job as that is what she is still doing, for which we ALL owe our lives to her for 🤣 and must remain eternally grateful for without her and her alone, we wouldn't have a turkey at Christmas or food on our tables now ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember when she changed her job from picking to Customer Service? I think it was something to do with calling people about their online shopping rather than shop floor Custome Service?
She did it for a while and then came on a vlog all very concerned because Tesco were getting rid of that job and she was going to be made redundant.
I can't remember the in's and out's but I know she kept going on about it and all the uncertainty, her anxiety, blah, blah blah.
Then I saw a message left on her insta (before I was blocked!) or on a vlog, I can't remember which, from, I assume, one of her colleagues saying, you'll be ok, you know that you can go back to your old job or words to that effect!!

I remember thinking then, what a bloody drama queen and all the time she knew redundancy wasn't even on the cards.
Great for content though and getting lots of sympathy from the sheep, I guess!

And, yes, obviously, she did go back to her old job as that is what she is still doing, for which we ALL owe our lives to her for 🤣 and must remain eternally grateful for without her and her alone, we wouldn't have a turkey at Christmas or food on our tables now ;)
yes I remember all that, she strung it out for a few vlogs and made out she had an important role and wasn't sure what she would do if it did end etc......when in actual fact she just moved from one part of the store to another doing the job she did previously, I remember thinking then wow what a drama queen, she was still having afternoon naps and moaning loads then, she used to drape a wet flannel over her head and lay down to ease her anxiety and stress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the latest attention-seeking effort. Shocking. Im gob-smacked. Just pull yourself together fgs. How must the front-line NHS staff feel ?

yes I remember all that, she strung it out for a few vlogs and made out she had an important role and wasn't sure what she would do if it did end etc......when in actual fact she just moved from one part of the store to another doing the job she did previously, I remember thinking then wow what a drama queen, she was still having afternoon naps and moaning loads then, she used to drape a wet flannel over her head and lay down to ease her anxiety and stress 😂
She'd have to use a bath sheet now for her head...

• Haha
  • Heart
This whole being home by 10am thing is really grating me...the only people i know that are home by 10am are people that have worked 12 hour night shifts.
It’s a bleeping joke, I bet the lazy bleep goes straight to bed when she gets in too.

Just watched the latest attention-seeking effort. Shocking. Im gob-smacked. Just pull yourself together fgs. How must the front-line NHS staff feel ?
She’s absolutely unbelievable, she needs a belt. Spoilt bleeping princess she is. She wouldn’t know how hard the nhs staff work if it hit her in the face

Who has a disco with a cup of tea I mean ffs even have a glass of coke might look the part for her kids disco. Wonder why she’s stopped the gins she can’t be up the duff she’s to selfish to have kids she would need to give them food she could have had and that would be her excuse not to go to work with this virus going on. I honestly can’t watch anymore of her she makes me cringe she’s that embarrassing and cabin fever has set in so she must be bad 😂😂😂
I know she turned into this hardened gin drinker for a whole month 😂😂

How long till she gets signed off with anxiety then? I give it a week!
So long?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.