Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie is getting a bit irritable? I'm surprised he lasted this long being patient with Jane's intelligent and insightful commentary on life. There's only so much ' wha'ssitcalledCharlie ' and snacking between snacking on the sofa watching reality television he can take plus his friends must have seen the dancing about on the disco...even if they have not, the thought they could-imagine being in a meeting with someone and them having seen you laughing at Alexa making fart noises!

bleeping hell shes MASSIVE!!!!!!!

never known anyone ballon so fast.
WhassitcalledCheeky? Violet? The one in Charlie and the Choco-lit factory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Send her to the juicing room she needs squishing?
Can you imagine having to isolate with Jane. Charlie will be totally bald before they are allowed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think there is 'Bollywood' music section on the music service she uses. Please Jane don't ruin Bollywood for me...nobody needs a recreation with you and Charlie, Jai Ho-ing like you are auditioning for the Pussycat Dolls! 😂
Saeed Jaffrey would turn in his grave ,if he had one..if she brings Bollywood to Sussex🧖🏼‍♀️😬

Can you imagine having to isolate with Jane. Charlie will be totally bald before they are allowed out.
I think she's measuring him up the the chest freezer ;) in case there's a food shortage:oops:😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell shes MASSIVE!!!!!!!

never known anyone ballon so fast.
She’s a 12 , 14 sometimes going on 16 though remember. That’s what’s so stupid her doing these lives she cannot filter the F out of herself. And she’s only going to get bigger during this isolation. I think we may see some very distorted cupboards doors and walls .

Charlie is getting a bit irritable? I'm surprised he lasted this long being patient with Jane's intelligent and insightful commentary on life. There's only so much ' wha'ssitcalledCharlie ' and snacking between snacking on the sofa watching reality television he can take plus his friends must have seen the dancing about on the disco...even if they have not, the thought they could-imagine being in a meeting with someone and them having seen you laughing at Alexa making fart noises!

WhassitcalledCheeky? Violet? The one in Charlie and the Choco-lit factory 😂
Yes she is
26E77E85-EA43-432C-8B03-FC3E76BE2A5D.jpeg

Think Charlie just does as he’s told so long as he can suck on her lobes later 😂👂👅🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think there is 'Bollywood' music section on the music service she uses. Please Jane don't ruin Bollywood for me...nobody needs a recreation with you and Charlie, Jai Ho-ing like you are auditioning for the Pussycat Dolls! 😂
A bit off topic but are the words really jai-ho?? I always thought it was tally ho and was thinking that's a bit colonial / British and couldn't beleive no one ever complained

• Haha
I know this situation with the pandemic is awful but i think what Jane doesnt realise that we are all feeling very vulnerable regardless wether we can stay at home or not. Most households will have a key worker in them therefore most households are still at risk of catching the virus. She would be feeling the same if she was sat at home having nothing to do. We are all down and struggling with the new reality. she needs to give her head a wobble and thank heavens for Charley as she is definitely punching there - i know he is a bit dull but he must have the patience of a saint sitting there listening to her lives every night about how anxious she is being in a supermarket for couple of hours during the quietest time. She isnt working on checkouts doesnt have to deal with customers face to face as such. Honestly she is being ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 17
'We've all got a bit more time to faff around now'...have we Jane?
YOU have more time to faff around as you are not doing umpteen top up shops between the main food shop. Or maybe you think as Charlie is at home more he is faffing around while you work hard, exhausting yourself trying to keep out of aisles with 4 people in them.
I'm anxious...because when you can't just have a whinge about the customers now (It's in the Tesco Terms & Conditions) 😂, what else can you get sympathy for? Having to follow hygiene guidelines that we are all having to follow.
At least Charlie shows some empathy toward folk...this Aaah bless and fake platitudes act is getting annoying!
A bit off topic but are the words really jai-ho?? I always thought it was tally ho and was thinking that's a bit colonial / British and couldn't beleive no one ever complained
Yes, the words are 'Jai Ho' it means 'Go be victorious/Victory to you' for example 'Tattle ki jai Ho' . I think every time I hear it now though,I will be singing tally ho imagining Charlie in Pinks and breeches with his novelty hat and Jane dressed as a...crayon! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For duck sake , she would be getting right on my tit ends if I had any but the big C has put paid to that. I,m sick to death of seeing that bleeping huge pet lip quivering and her crying about being frightened about catching Coronavirus. bleeping Fat Trout would have to have a whopping dose to wade through that blubber to give her a hit. She is saying all she is thinking about is today! Well sorry Janiechins all you are thinking about is yourself as per usual. Trot off to the kitchen and stuff yourself silly and hopefully that’ll make you feel better like it normally does. Oh shite she’s mentioned “star week” 🤮

• Haha
For duck sake , she would be getting right on my tit ends if I had any but the big C has put paid to that. I,m sick to death of seeing that bleeping huge pet lip quivering and her crying about being frightened about catching Coronavirus. bleeping Fat Trout would have to have a whopping dose to wade through that blubber to give her a hit. She is saying all she is thinking about is today! Well sorry Janiechins all you are thinking about is yourself as per usual. Trot off to the kitchen and stuff yourself silly and hopefully that’ll make you feel better like it normally does. Oh shite she’s mentioned “star week” 🤮
I haven't watched it yet and don't think I'll bother if she's still spouting the same :poop:

Reactions: 2
She’s such an attention seeker, it’s unbelievable. Ok, I know it’s risky but it’s not like she’s on the tills with money being exchanged etc. Didn’t she say the other day she’s starting at 5am now, we’ll I’ve just checked Tesco Extra Eastbourne (assuming that’s the one she works in) and they don’t open until 8am now so she won’t come into contact with any customers until 3 hours after she starts, then she’s home by 10!! The world and his wife are anxious at the moment Jane, stop bloody making it all about you!!
She made me laugh when she said about Charlie going onto furlough, she said she’s got to keep on working now she can’t give her job up, setting the scene there Janey so if anyone calls you out about not increasing your hours, you can say Charlie didn’t want you to increase due to your anxiety!
She seriously craves attention, I wonder if she lacked attention as a child?!

Reactions: 9
OMFGG yet another self pity party, she’ll be wanting a full HAZMAT suit for the 1 hour 45 minutes max she’s within 2 metres of a member of the general pubic, do they do them up to her size to accommodate her chins and ever expanding waist line I wonder? I’d be bloody ashamed if she were my daughter or wife, I’d be telling her to get an effin grip and stop attention seeking and be grateful she still has a job, all three adults in our household have all lost our incomes but am I making self pitying vlogs about it? No I’m counting my blessings and grateful for a roof over my head and an adequate amount of food in my tummy because things could be a whole lot worse! Here endeth my rant!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She will never ever change. It will be a real eye opener for Charlie to have to spend all this extra time with her and her selfish ways.

OMFGG yet another self pity party, she’ll be wanting a full HAZMAT suit for the 1 hour 45 minutes max she’s within 2 metres of a member of the general pubic, do they do them up to her size to accommodate her chins and ever expanding waist line I wonder? I’d be bloody ashamed if she were my daughter or wife, I’d be telling her to get an effin grip and stop attention seeking and be grateful she still has a job, all three adults in our household have all lost our incomes but am I making self pitying vlogs about it? No I’m counting my blessings and grateful for a roof over my head and an adequate amount of food in my tummy because things could be a whole lot worse! Here endeth my rant!
That’s bloody awful, I’m so sorry. Hope you all get sorted with something to tide you over x
My blood is boiling even more now at that selfish cow 👊🏻😡

She has no clue and I don't think she gives a tit how badly the pandemic has affected people IRL! So sorry to hear you & your family have taken such a hard blow, she would never cope with something like that happening to her. She let charlie work two jobs for her crappy wedding so there's no hope for her!

I haven't watched it yet and don't think I'll bother if she's still spouting the same :poop:
Don’t as you get that time back again !! Mind if you want to see her cry and get a few glimpses of her Bon Marche nightie might be worth a watch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.