Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole!
Now that did grate on me, almost as much as the "oh dear a" "bless" and "oh my god" with the sighs thrown in for good measure. There were too many of those as well. She,s a proper old hag before her time!

I can just imagine her barging past everyone else to speak to the manager, what a horror!
Aye that canter that she has like when she greets Charlie when he comes home and nearly crashes through the walls of.the flat !

Reactions: 14
I bet Charlies company changed their mind about him being furloughed when they realised there was no one to make the tea

Reactions: 18
I bet Charlies company changed their mind about him being furloughed when they realised there was no one to make the tea
haha

alot of suppliers are being told that they need to re-open for construction especially and he works for an electrical supplier...even they need a tea boy.

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe the wicked game she is playing. Pity party no she manipulating views again. . What a title at the moment to put up to draw in views.. Than feeling anxious. . I think she's a disgusting woman and he's no better.

Reactions: 12
Now her latest blog she is singing and dancing like the idiot she is. She prob watched that nhs worker cry about getting no food. And saw the attention she got. That nhs lady was genuine. Jane then decides to do her false cry vlog gets the views and now us in a high because her manipulation worked.

haha

alot of suppliers are being told that they need to re-open for construction especially and he works for an electrical supplier...even they need a tea boy.
Prob was never being laid off in the first place just gave them something to talk about in their boring blogs . Give themselves carona attention.

She really is p****ng . . I'm at work now . I came on public transport bus. It is scary at the moment.. i work In student living halls and have to clean and wipe disinfect their shared areas every day. But that life. That's how it has to be. Am I going to put up dramatic statements. Am I going to film myself crying about it hell no. .. I'm going to get on with it and hope as many people are not effected by this awful thing as they predict. Oh and watch Jane and rant at her instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Tbh risk or no risk. I'd be getting the extra money while I can or getting a job in caring. If I didn't have kids I'd be working as much as possible in the job. Especially in uncertain times

Reactions: 11
I could t watch anymore than 10 mins her doing a Helen and fucking singing really done my head in I kept skipping it then gave up. Her hours have changed she doesn’t need to deal with the public basically she’s just gave her colleagues the Janeychins is sorted her colleagues can deal with everything. Jane is skipping out of work middle finger in the air singing fuck yous I’m off home now. She really is pissing me off she’s a self centered immature individual maybe isolation is getting to me and I’m more easily irritated than normal but she really ruffles my feathers

Reactions: 10
That’s exactly what I think! We’re on our second week of isolation now and with what’s going on in the world right now it really makes you think. Then there’s fucking Jane

Thought she said he was a manager, he would get travel expenses surely!
I reckon he does get travel expenses, seeing as he was “headhunted“

Reactions: 13
Charlie looked totally embarrassed, what must his workmates think. He needs to man-up and give her a good talking to!

sending you a socially distanced hug my friend, swear by a shower cry, gets it all out
She copies Nadia all the time

Reactions: 8
One of these days I can see someone punching her lights out. She really needs to watch what she's saying, there are a lot of scared and pissed of people around at the moment, that wont put up with her pathetic whinging

Reactions: 12
I don't get how her followers can't see the change in her talking about avoiding ' the general public' and then the 'aah bless' act.
She might as well have said 'I can't deal with all you plebs coming in asking questions and my job is getting harder actually Having to interact with people like you-can't be arsed with you unless I can flog you somefink'

Not that good of news ..her hours are changed at work she'll be starting earlier and only has to spend an hour with the public..Charlie will be back at work again soon ..
That long? An hour??? The poor bastards!!!

Charlie looked totally embarrassed, what must his workmates think. He needs to man-up and give her a good talking to!
Yeah, like I said the same thing ages ago... He's a wuss!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.