Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speechless! She is the absolute pits, she really is!
She works 4 hours a day, what would she know?
She forgets she’s been shopping in Home Bargains and other shops and is a consumer too!
Plus she takes back random food because SHE made a mistake and she sent Charlie in to kick off at the staff over a pizza was it or something?

Reactions: 11
They looked like a couple of teenagers sitting staring and looking over every two seconds. I can’t imagine they even have sex if they act like that . Charlie was giggling like a 13 year old .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could imagine them laying on the sofa covered in food stains and crumbs while Charlie sticks his finger in her deep belly button ! I bet that is sexy time for them two pair of melts 🤢😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They looked like a couple of teenagers sitting staring and looking over every two seconds. I can’t imagine they even have sex if they act like that . Charlie was giggling like a 13 year old .
That’s what I mean Charlie thinks the moulin rouge is risqué ,I’ve even let my 7yr watch Lady Marmalade sing moulin rouge on youtube ffs..

Reactions: 6
That’s what I mean Charlie thinks the moulin rouge is risqué ,I’ve even let my 7yr watch Lady Marmalade sing moulin rouge on youtube ffs..
he looks the type to stand giggling and blushing at a statue or an old portrait of a woman with her tits out :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder how all these so called "influencers"are going to manage when the country is in lockdown..Fopps ,Charl L Taylor and the Meldrums may cancel their extensions..Becky Lamb her wedding, no one will be interested in buying the tit they plug ..Jane will be looking to up her hrs in Tesco ,never mind her trying to "give up the day job" they'll all be in for one big shock the lot of them...

A bronzed God...? 😉😂😂
Oh god, she really is special 🤣

Has anyone noticed when she does a video with Charlie, she goes all silly at the start.....soft cow 😂

Really as said she needs a reality check to those NHS staff that are doing there best
and please don’t forget us airport flight attendants and ground crew who are still turning up for work even though after hospitals, cruise ships and airports are high risk areas
It must be a really uncertain time for you at the moment, feel for you x

• Haha
This q & a is full of lies ! Charlie has not put on any weight 😳 oh dear 🤦🏻‍♀️
I haven’t watched it yet! As even in the event of an apocalypse I’ve still had to out and get my son a Ps4 charger🤦🏼‍♀️But it sounds like the same old 🤥💩

Reactions: 7
I bet Jane hopes Charlie’s Mum has to self isolate for the rest of the year 🤣

This q & a is full of lies ! Charlie has not put on any weight 😳 oh dear 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bless him, his love handles say otherwise 😜 Don’t worry though, Janie is trying to give him calorie counting advice 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god, she really is special 🤣

Has anyone noticed when she does a video with Charlie, she goes all silly at the start.....soft cow 😂

It must be a really uncertain time for you at the moment, feel for you x
thank you... it is it’s really awful at the moment
we do still have some flights going to certain places but as this progresses it’s only a matter of time until Boris makes the same decision as Trump

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.