Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the hope she'll eat him too instead of Clariisss it'll be Charlliee

Reactions: 7
In the hope she'll eat him too instead of Clariisss it'll be Charlliee
What's that wine called Charlie? Chee-an-tee? Is it nice? I done some fava beans in the pressure cooker

Well she has her eyebrows done, 'tache Naired and lashes on

Reactions: 8
Must be so the ball and chain doesn't stand out too much

Her brows look ginger in that

So the beans going out and WE'VE to keep er company ,what a bloody cheek she has ,taking us for granted like that
The ball and chain,

Reactions: 6
Anyone see I’m her insta story brows look wonky as fuck ! Looks like she has Bell’s palsy
Jesus Christ! If my brows looked that I wouldn’t be showing them off!

Do we know if Charlie Bean got rat arsed and projectile vomited on his new shoes, or her, yet?

Reactions: 9
They prob had a massive row cause charlie was caught with his fingers in a kebab ....

Reactions: 16
Haven’t been on for a while but just had to comment on this night out. Last year she got him drunk before he even left the house pretending she was getting him in the mood before he went out. Hence he was home early on his shoes. This time she tanned half of his legs so hed be far to embarrassed to get up to anything behind her so insecure back. This woman is a calculating control freak.

Reactions: 17
Why don’t they ever go out together for a few drinks and a dance? No kids. No weekend commitments. It’s obvious by Charlie’s reactions he enjoys going out.

Reactions: 17
yay good to see you back, missed your comments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.