Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ciechoslava

She is officially off her rocker. The scary thing is now that i think she really believes her own lies. She must believe she has lost loads of weight and is doing well calories counting. Delusion at its best 🤯 i might have to unsubscribe because this is becoming ridiculous now 🤣

Reactions: 11

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Honestly, blaming the current situation for eating yourself to death is just the most feeble excuse ever.
Probably for me, I am being more thoughtful and resourceful around food than I ever have done before for 2 reasons, 1) it’s not readily available and 2) I am trying to make what we have last us so we don’t need to keep going to the shops!

Jane has clearly eaten alllll the chocklit from the drawer, you know, the stuff that she tells us doesn’t bother her and along with buying in donuts, she making herself into a vulnerable person in amongst all this virus shit!
Never mind Charlie’s non existent asthma, worry about yourself probably verging on the edge of type 2 diabetes.
Let’s see how day 1 goes on the update this evening after they’ve eaten their pies 🙄

lexiloo

VIP Member
I can't watch the live chats, who are these people saying they love them? I managed about seven minutes, giggled so much at the awful brows and realised id rather piss glass than sit through any more of that....it needs a 15 rating at least for the shock of the horror brows

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
She made me laugh when she said what they eat, “we eat pies and Dominos pizza”, husband heard it and said fucking hell no wonder she doesn’t lose weight, he doesn’t even watch her and even he knows about Jane’s obsession with food 🤣

I wonder what the stress was yesterday, did Charlie’s Nan refuse to give her seconds 😂

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Do you think Tesco have put on a breakfast for those working early and as it's 'free' food Jane could not resist?
Yeah, the work uniform was hanging off her about as much as the tat in that Cocomy haul...so baggy around the wrists!
Went out with friends for a meal, went to Taco Bell again, went over calories...put up videos about weight loss favourites and how well calorie counting was going, claimed it was the best thing I ever did-lied to my followers, tried to flog them Skinny Cafe baking stuff and JD spice mixes while I hash tagged any trending weight loss hash tag and face tuned my face,didn't plan my content and resorted to lives instead of editing...Marchmass was a success! Well as long as the Adsense rolls in...hahaha oh de a! 😉

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Someone in the comments said about her going out with her mates on Saturday, she said she’s got a night planned soon. She could have a girls night in or something, prob too boring. I do always wonder when she says Helen is her best friend what her real life friends must think when she says that. Any friends she does mention all seem to be colleagues, not that they can’t be friends but she is very sheltered lol
i see the latest video is up, only watched the first couple of minutes, more fucking food! Good god woman you’re not feeding the 5000!
And she’s surprised because the Big Mac sauce🍔smells like a Big Mac 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
That vlog was utter pish she’s so fucking stupid she would rather eat chocolate, crisps, other processed shit but panics over beans that are high, they have fibre maybe high in calories but fucking better than a club biscuit or arsed rings as tans calls them 😂😂

• Haha

Patsy

Chatty Member
Charlie’s having to take a pay cut or redundancy. That must be horrible for them. It’s time for Jane to work full time now surely?

• Wow
  • Sad

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
best bit was "what soap are you all using" as soap shelves everywhere have nothing but tumbleweed blowing through them
Yeah Jane, that new formula 'whatever I can get my hands on'! I have 6 of us washing our hands multiple times a day...I have gone from the nice smelling stuff to dettol to the smellies I got at Christmas and never thought I would be glad for 'Ted Baker soap' .
I can't watch her of recent, skipped through so at least you get the view Jane...Tattlers keeping you in fridge raiders. 😉

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
He will undoubtedly be ogling other women like ALL men do on a night out, married or not! Men are visual by nature so, the way she is, she needs to be worried 🤣

The reason she picks him up at 2am is to make dam sure he gets straight home and no detours via a mates house or worse still, another woman he has managed to attract in beer goggles!! It's nothing to do with saving money...
What man in his right mind allows his partner to fish out an outfit for him to go out in?? Is he totally simple or what?? (ER, yeah Noice) 🙄
The fact she is even doing the outfit choosing and being Janeychins chauffeur at daft o'clock in the early hrs says a whole lot about her trust in Charlie and her controlling behaviour. It's her way or the highway!! His mates must surely say stuff to him about what a mistake he's made.. That's what friends do!
He's married to his mum :(

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I wonder if the 'lads night out' whatsapp group chat is buzzing tonight?
Mr.Guinard is off on 4 stag dos this year, apart from knowing the dates I have not taken that much interest...now I feel I should be scouring Boohoo Man for velvet loafers for him.
They'll be sold out ! along with the camel coat ..teamed together he'll be safe from the coronavirus ..no one will come within a mile radius of him ;) and as for whatsapp Charlie bean will be in his 10th dream by now zzzzzz....

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Look at Charlie trying to squat in her stories 😂you’d think he was trying to lay an egg 🥚 and the size of the gut on him no wonder

• Haha
New vlog guys... The worst camera work ever and then she slows it down to make it worse.

And we are back to #coatgate

She lives her pink coat so much she is going to get another as they are slimming I mean what the actual fck... Most hilarious fcking thing I've heard in ages... Jane they MAKE YOU LOOK BIGGER but hey go ahead we love seeing you look like a huge trotter wife in the pink one and the nude one will make you look like a pastie 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Her reaction is standard from someone that only allows it missionary and for no longer than a few minutes “hurry up chaweeeee”

She seems soNaive for someone or her age the couple probably got off on being filmed not embarrassed she probably knows it’s a dogging hot spot she will be up there again soon armed with dominos and some tissues 🤢

What happened to the walk? If I was a nosey bastard like her I would of gone for my walk and happen to be the direct of the car to have an eye full she couldn’t get enough Charlie actually looked a bit embarrassed at how excited she was

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
guys......she didn't think she'd be able to "suBstain" calorie counting 😂 you were right Jane.....you can't!!!

• Haha