Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s baking.... She’s back with the chemical tit storm skinny company’s
chocolate chip cookies 🍪 🙄🙄🙄 no wonder she complains about crapping herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone asked if she’s lost any weight !
apparently she has not weighed herself for 2 weeks and it’s all going really well 🥴 erm ok hun 👍🏼
size of this cookie she’s made it’s huge 🤣 and she’s fucked it Up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
apparently she has not weighed herself for 2 weeks and it’s all going really well 🥴 erm ok hun 👍🏼
Someone said they don't know where she gets her willpower from ,they would have scoffed the lot ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charlieeee will need to race home the night from work if he wants a bit of that cookie or that’s a goner that’s if it not already been ate & tit 🤣🤣🤣 can see charlieee trying it giving it oooooooohhhhhhhh or mmmmmmmmm with his orgasmic face 😂😂😂😂 bet if the neighbours heard them with the noises they make they wouldn’t be thinking oh Jane & Charlie are at it again they would be saying guess that’s the gammons eating again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
someone commented that her face is slimmer :LOL: had to check it wasn't stevie wonder!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How the duck can she mess up a 'recipe' that she only has to add water and oil to?

Her body language when answering if she's lost weight...speaks volumes. She looks embarrassed but obviously couldn't avoid the question!
Says she lost weight but hasn't weighed herself :rolleyes: Okkkkk Janeykins, we believe you!

Yeah right, I bet she's on those scales 10 times a day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How the duck can she mess up a 'recipe' that she only has to add water and oil to?

Her body language when answering if she's lost weight...speaks volumes. She looks embarrassed but obviously couldn't avoid the question!
Says she lost weight but hasn't weighed herself :rolleyes: Okkkkk Janeykins, we believe you!

Yeah right, I bet she's on those scales 10 times a day
I really noticed that she really felt awkward and uncomfortable when she was asked about her weight she didn’t like that at all. For Jane to be honest hell would freeze over 1st.

Reactions: 10
made me laugh how many moderators she has on her lives, they were bum licking and she was smug as she knows any negative or comments calling her out would be deleted right away. Makes me chuckle how she keeps fan girling over cooking with sharon and then saying how she loves honest direct people who say what they think, thats rich considering she hates us!! Best bit is I've seen some of sharons content and she seems exactly the type of person to see right through Jane and call her out on her bullshit anyway, she could be a tattler LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
someone commented that her face is slimmer :LOL: had to check it wasn't stevie wonder!!!
Haha this made me laugh!

Agree with the comments re body language, she went straight for her hair 🤣. Let’s face it, if Janie had lost weight she couldn’t help but spout off about it

bleeping hell, she had to ask how to cut it to get 9 pieces, Christ is she really that thick 🙈😱

made me laugh how many moderators she has on her lives, they were bum licking and she was smug as she knows any negative or comments calling her out would be deleted right away. Makes me chuckle how she keeps fan girling over cooking with sharon and then saying how she loves honest direct people who say what they think, thats rich considering she hates us!! Best bit is I've seen some of sharons content and she seems exactly the type of person to see right through Jane and call her out on her bullshit anyway, she could be a tattler LOL
Fan girling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say most of her Tesco colleagues are tattlers ,imagine how hard she'd be to stick at work ,what with all the arse licking to management etc....To full of self importance to possess any real friends surely ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Jane sounding like Rose Henshaw’s most annoying “hellooooo” intro on latest video

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What she means is, the bathroom scales are fucked since the last time she stood on them three wks ago....

I'd say most of her Tesco colleagues are tattlers ,imagine how hard she'd be to stick at work ,what with all the arse licking to management etc....To full of self importance to possess any real friends surely ?
You got it! 😁

Sharon would tell where to get off... On her high horse 🐴 Oh, and it would have to be a shire horse to take her F'Kin Trotter weight

LMFAO 🤣 See No Evil, Hear No Evil with her and Charlie!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Introduces the video then disappears off for about 3 minutes leaving the kitchen empty!! Professional there Jane 🤣

• Haha
Yep, Tesco would go under if wasn't for her very important role there, especially at Christmas when she sorts the turkeys.

• Haha
maybe she sneaked in a quick bowl of cornflakes keep the old energy levels up 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
She was red faced when she came back, must have had to search under all the tat to find what she was looking for

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Despites Cooking with Sharons 'call a spade a spade' personality, I'm not sure she would be a Tattler. I've heard her mention Jane a few times but never in a nasty way, just as a reference. She does have a softer side to her as well as the spade!
I watched a very recent vlog of hers and she said her aim is to get a thread on Tattle this year!! 🤣 so is aware of us, so I could be wrong!!
I'm sure she could easily get a thread, she's very marmite but I happen to like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.