Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she says she's had loads of people messaging her to ask what home bargains sells? who are these plebs??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Shed load of nivi-yey too! Poor Charlie doesn't get a lie in on his day off as he has to drive her there because it's a new place and she'll literally sh!t her pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm now very guilty of binge watching Janes older YT videos. I've just seen a riveting one of her making Charlie's lunch "do you want your sandwich cut into triangles Charlie?". Are you actually f***ing kidding me?.
I'm also very gobsmacked to learn she's only 27 years old, and he's not even 30 yet! They look a lot older (although they act a lot younger!). The Pukka pie diet clearly ages people!
It‘s pure comedy gold 🤣

Shed load of nivi-yey too! Poor Charlie doesn't get a lie in on his day off as he has to drive her there because it's a new place and she'll literally sh!t her pants!
Can’t wait for her to say it on the vlog 🤣

Charlie looks a right twit in that cap 😂

On the story last night when she said she got the name of the takeaway wrong, Charlie looked like he wanted to twit her, he really looked like he’d had enough

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the story last night when she said she got the name of the takeaway wrong, Charlie looked like he wanted to twit her, he really looked like he’d had enough
I noticed that too! He literally gave her a Paddington hard stare and possibly an eye roll with it!!

Her forced laughter literally makes me feel literally sick!!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s probably just as excited as her, sad pair! He can stock up on shower gel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so she says she's had loads of people messaging her to ask what home bargains sells? who are these plebs??
I'd be tempted to reply back...go feckin see for yourselves!

I'm now very guilty of binge watching Janes older YT videos. I've just seen a riveting one of her making Charlie's lunch "do you want your sandwich cut into triangles Charlie?". Are you actually f***ing kidding me?.
I'm also very gobsmacked to learn she's only 27 years old, and he's not even 30 yet! They look a lot older (although they act a lot younger!). The Pukka pie diet clearly ages people!
Me and hubs cut each other sarnies in triangles.....to take piss when one of us has been acting like a dick! Awww look twwiiangles for you seen as you act like you're 9! 😂😂😂 and its not a straight down the middle one, its a cut and then cut again so they are tiny 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can't wait to see what she 'brought' in Home Bargains and if it really is worth driving miles to visit 😉 maybe she'll work really hard and give us a swipe up, so we too can buy some j cloths and zoflora rip offs? I can imagine she was huffing and puffing to get to be the first shopper in there but was beaten to it by some skinny Mrs Hinch lookalike who crawled over the heads of the other shoppers!! 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
God is he not 30!! Heaven help them in 20 years time!

i've never known anyone be so excited for the opening of a home bargains store! it all shes talked about for ages, she even did a countdown and she was there for 9am by the looks of it with the bean in tow to push the trolley, funniest part is she probably already owns most of the things stocked there anyway! don't get me wrong I like a look if we pass one but to make it the highlight of your weekend at her age is just odd, guess we get to look forward to a home bargs haul full of tat and snacks now!
It's mainly full of shite anyhow!

Reactions: 7
This why they're Gammonettes.... Simple as duck

God is he not 30!! Heaven help them in 20 years time!

It's mainly full of shite anyhow!
Does he want his sandwiches cut into triangles???? Like her photoshopped chin??? Dear God...... You couldn't make this fuckries up at all 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
In her nice new charity shop vest top from Jacamo... Only £2.99 guys and it's a bit tight as per usual..
That's because the last owner ripped the XXXXL label out the back Janeykins 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.