Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her nice new charity shop vest top from Jacamo... Only £2.99 guys and it's a bit tight as per usual..
That's because the last owner ripped the XXXXL label out the back Janeykins 😉
Tbf it looks better than the American creations :)

Reactions: 3
latest story......whats with the smug look, shaking her jugs in the camera with "good thing" emblazoned across them and crap dancing??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
latest story......whats with the smug look, shaking her jugs in the camera with "good thing" emblazoned across them and crap dancing??
she is seriously getting on my tits at the moment I think the 10K has gone to her already FAT head .....
plus on a side note anyone else noticed how frigging bad her skin is getting... I don’t know about Niv...vaya she could do with some Clearasil.... and to stop eating crap

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's such a 🔔end!! She thinks she's all carefree and trendy but in reality she'll have been sat on that sofa scoffing multi-packs of cheap crisps all afternoon. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
shaking her thang like.......my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.....yes Jane so do your pukka pies, club biscuits, pizzas, crisps and loaded burgers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely creased that one of her favourites is. GU dessert. Apparently shes into The Secret and is so focused on her career 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Tesco & You tube? Are you having a laugh!!!
she's years late to the whole "secret" mania, she has no clue! jump on any bandwagon this one, what a total fadge she is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god, her intro!! Get yourself a biscuit, get yourself a beverage, are you under a blanket... fake laugh 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
just turned it on to watch and looks like she’s made of rubber ! Wtf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"this candlestick looks french" :LOL: did she carve it from a baguette????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
FFS who would want to buy anything she recommends in her fookin Amerzen shop! Why do I put myself through this sh!te?! Telling us how we can literally turn a bloody light on 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I call them candlesticks!!!!!!!

• Haha
Ladies, I rarely swear so apologies but...Jane, you f**king sneaky little liar! Oh I didn’t know Amazon had a my shop option. Coincidence you discovered as soon as you hit 10K and can make money on their affiliate program.
Jane promoted Amazon more in that video than Jeff Bezos has done today!
Oh and that really expensive makeup brand that you always use...it’s pronounced ‘Nix’ , if I was banging on about a product that I claimed to love I would research it.
Rosie Henshaw already sold Skinny Tan to me better than Jane could...because she sounded genuine about the product.

At least I now know how a remote controlled flickering LED candle works...who are these people who are not grasping this? I despair I really do!

As for The Secret/ law of ‘a traction’ ...Jane you can’t even show you are grateful for your followers and reply/acknowledge them so maybe start with gratitude before manifesting. It’s not as simple as swiping up to an Amazon wish list!

• Heart
Clearly hasn't been gifted any Tanya Whitebits lately and is now recommending Skinny Tan...so fickle.

That protein hair spray that makes your hair feel plump? Have you been spraying and missing your hair and getting your face?

Paint the whole world with a rainbow....that top :oops:

• Haha
So Janeykins has purchased a soup maker? I can only conclude that she uses it to heat her Scampi Fries or GU puddings in cos I’ve never seen her make soup, that’d mean fresh ingredients with a healthy outcome until she ruins it with a cheese triangle....eeeewwww!

• Haha
Clearly hasn't been gifted any Tanya Whitebits lately and is now recommending Skinny Tan...so fickle.

That protein hair spray that makes your hair feel plump? Have you been spraying and missing your hair and getting your face?

Paint the whole world with a rainbow....that top :oops:
That made me howl!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.