Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice pointy chin pic Jane... I can hear Charlie the Scarecrow in the background singing... 'I would leave you, if I only had a brain!'
Although I see her more as grotbags..... shouting there's somebody at the door... waiting on her uber delivery

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks absolutely looks rank rotten and to think they 2 ate that in one night 🤮🤮 everything is delishusssss to her 🤣
Yeah I bet they did, in bed with a cup of tea and Charlie put his teabag in the sink...i swear she said he does that in a sink cleaning vlog. If i saw my hubs do that he'd have it on his head, just put it in the bin!
But yeah, I would have troffed the lot as I used to have the mind set oh well its low fat so I can have more. Like once I did Slimfast and was like oh well I'm on these shakes so it must mean I can eat what I like.....twisting plans to suit me and now look, 5 stone overweight 😂 If I had a channel I would be brutally honest with people watching and say when I have fell off the wagon. But then again I don't have time to sit and witter on to a camera and I doubt my hubs would be happy at a camera being shoved in his face when he's eating 😂😂😂

Where was that photo taken from? The roof of the flats??

We all know she's as wide as she is tall FFS!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤪
Dead! Took from the roof!! Can't breath....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm now very guilty of binge watching Janes older YT videos. I've just seen a riveting one of her making Charlie's lunch "do you want your sandwich cut into triangles Charlie?". Are you actually f***ing kidding me?.
I'm also very gobsmacked to learn she's only 27 years old, and he's not even 30 yet! They look a lot older (although they act a lot younger!). The Pukka pie diet clearly ages people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
i've never known anyone be so excited for the opening of a home bargains store! it all shes talked about for ages, she even did a countdown and she was there for 9am by the looks of it with the bean in tow to push the trolley, funniest part is she probably already owns most of the things stocked there anyway! don't get me wrong I like a look if we pass one but to make it the highlight of your weekend at her age is just odd, guess we get to look forward to a home bargs haul full of tat and snacks now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Trying to hide all the shite you bought there Jane 🤣🤣🤣
she doesn't want to be spoiling the thrilling haul :LOL: :LOL: I spy lots of snacks!!!!!

and yet more shower gel......do they eat that too??? the amount they buy im starting to think so!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.