Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Janes favourite Tat from January, interesting........NOT!!!! Sat there in her bleeping rainbow top looking like an extra from play school. Do us all a favour Jane and try and squeeze your arse through the round window and don,t come back !!
I thought that rainbow top was put on on purpose as it blended in with the white background so she didn’t look as big as usual . Crafty !

Reactions: 10
Helen also recently mentioned the secret 🙄 I’ve not yet watched her favourites. You know when you have to be in the right mood to put yourself through it 😂these comments on here have me howling though 6 years to lose 1lb 😅

she can’t commit to anything last year was all law of attraction positivity and it worked so well guyssssss she lost the weight seemed more positive after the whole crying in the car ooooh fish and chips fiasco but what happened to it? When life through her any actual tests she fucked it all off to eat herself happy that’s not law of attraction at all she’s a broken record and it’s sad she doesn’t even bloody realise and I saw someone mention soup maker? She already had one I bet she’s the kinda person to throw stuff out if she’s not using it then re but it I bet she wastes thousands of pounds a year.
I was shocked Helen admitted to throwing food away coz it goes out of date before they eat it and all stuff that can be frozen. At least Gammons realises she can freeze but hers has no chance to hit a use by date it’s straight in the wobbly gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Three Blustkateers blustering on about weight loss, exercise and healthy eating, and none of them have the first clue about any of it! They're up and down the scales, photoshopping themselves silly and lecturing about positivity. What a fookin joke!! How can anyone who reckons they care about themselves, shovel so much crap into their gobs?! I should stick to cleaning and shopping hauls if I were them!!

They do come across as if they wanna be gurus and I thought they started their channels to document and keep them accountable for weight loss!!

Reactions: 5
The Three Blustkateers blustering on about weight loss, exercise and healthy eating, and none of them have the first clue about any of it! They're up and down the scales, photoshopping themselves silly and lecturing about positivity. What a fookin joke!! How can anyone who reckons they care about themselves, shovel so much crap into their gobs?! I should stick to cleaning and shopping hauls if I were them!!
Yes, I see Helen stories on Insta yesterday with all the positivity quotes from The Dalai Lama! :rolleyes:

I'll tell you something for nothing, from a normal person (me!) Stop shoving tit in ya gob, you'll lose some weight by default, be healthier inside and out, wash your hair more often (they're all as bad as each other), take some pride in yourselves and lo and behold, you will start to feel better about yourself.
Present yourself to the world as someone who looks like they care about themselves instead of looking like you've just got out of bed, bunged your greasy hair up and stop apologising on YT at how you look!!! DO something about it!

Janes new vid is her excitement on Eastbourne new temple (home bargains) she looks like she’s about to dribble she’s so high from it , and she ain’t happy charlie bean added shower gel shoe laces and boot polish to the basket ! Could have been money used to buy even more yummy food from home bargain basement bin 🥴

• Haha
Janes new vid is her excitement on Eastbourne new temple (home bargains) she looks like she’s about to dribble she’s so high from it , and she ain’t happy charlie bean added shower gel shoe laces and boot polish to the basket ! Could have been money used to buy even more yummy food from home bargain basement bin 🥴
About to watch it !

Watched the home bargains haul video. One word CRAP !!!. If that’s how excited she gets over HB opening their doors in coffin dodger town then all I can say is she needs to get a life pretty quick. Full of yawn Hinchie style cleaning products, yawn candles and smellies , yawn tit for Charlie and tbh I switched off. One thing I did pick up on at the beginning though is that she,s got a couple of Lidl shopping vouchers that need using so we,ve got another big foodie haul to look forward to. Even though they don’t need it am sure Janes belly will find a place for it, stuff the calories #positivethinking#lawofattraction#itdoesntfuckingwork

Last edited:
  • Haha
Very focused and determined with your career and weight loss 🙄🤔 ain’t being funny it’s taken you 6 years to loose a 1lb and that was prob from one of your monster dumps from pukka pie overload !
And as for your career 🤣🤣🤣
Janie is pure career goals 🤣🤣

Down the toilet with the pukka pie!
Just realised your profile pic is Emma Drew 😂. Bleeding Hell, she looks like a serial killer who’s just bludgeoned her latest victim on that pic 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes Jane you are sad getting excited about a shop!! Wow you can buy the same crap you normally do 🤦🏼‍♀️ She's filming from the ceiling again as you can see the top of her side table, Charlie got some crisps, shreddies and some nivi-yey, she was fumin that he sneaked in some shower gel even though he pays for everything! His face in the shop was a picture until he noticed he was being filmed, then forced a smile! She got some cleaning sh!te and a baking tray. We can look forward to some spring and Valentine's Home Bargains haul!!! Nooooooo😖😖

Reactions: 6
Yes, I see Helen stories on Insta yesterday with all the positivity quotes from The Dalai Lama! :rolleyes:

I'll tell you something for nothing, from a normal person (me!) Stop shoving tit in ya gob, you'll lose some weight by default, be healthier inside and out, wash your hair more often (they're all as bad as each other), take some pride in yourselves and lo and behold, you will start to feel better about yourself.
Present yourself to the world as someone who looks like they care about themselves instead of looking like you've just got out of bed, bunged your greasy hair up and stop apologising on YT at how you look!!! DO something about it!
Saw that, how many bloody quotes did she put up 🙄. I see she admitted she hasn’t really been calorie counting. What a shock

It may be just me but all I see when I step in HB or B&M is mostly a load of cheap tat? I probably spend about £60 once a month, if that in there? Then I get home and think why did I buy all this crap? 😂 You can get some ok things in there, but I can't understand this mega obsession with these places.

I'm waiting for Jane to start quoting The Dalai Lama now. Imagine her hunched up on the floor with her trotters all over the place, trying to sit crossed legged and meditating with her plastic Buddha and long burning tea lights going. I will pack up my Tesco job, I will lose 5 stones, I will have a magnum etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It may be just me but all I see when I step in HB or B&M is mostly a load of cheap tat? I probably spend about £60 once a month, if that in there? Then I get home and think why did I buy all this crap? 😂 You can get some ok things in there, but I can't understand this mega obsession with these places.
I do like a mooch in Home and Bargain (that’s what it’s known as here in Liverpool, it originates from here and that’s what it started off as 🤣). I tend to go in about once a week although the one by me is massive so I go in for bleach and end up spending £30 on crap I don’t need 🤷🏻‍♀️. I haven’t watched Jane‘s latest offering yet but duck me, does she need anymore candles?!

They think they are saving pennies here and there in HB but then they buy a pre sliced apple in their food shop for the price of buying a whole bag! Go figure!
Just jumping on the bandwagon, they all buy the same tit at the same shops!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do like a mooch in Home and Bargain (that’s what it’s known as here in Liverpool, it originates from here and that’s what it started off as 🤣). I tend to go in about once a week although the one by me is massive so I go in for bleach and end up spending £30 on crap I don’t need 🤷🏻‍♀️. I haven’t watched Jane‘s latest offering yet but duck me, does she need anymore candles?!
Damn you Liverpool for starting this Instagram obsession! 😂 Oohh I didn't know that bit of info.

Cleaning stuff I get that, as it's often less than a quid (poundshop) or supermarket prices. I buy stuff like that too from there. I just don't get how people are making a living on YouTube from binge hauls from HB etc. The world has gone mad!

Reactions: 8
Not forgetting the point deducted for no coffee shop
Not forgetting the point deducted for no coffee shop 🙄....wonder was the shoe polish for his barnet 👨🏻‍🦲

Reactions: 5
Honestly the 3 of them are the biggest trio of misfits going ... bleating on about the same utter bullshit whilst simultaneously getting bigger and bigger as the weeks/ months/ years roll on FFS.... if your the best that YT has to offer folks I seriously despair 😩

Reactions: 8
Janie is pure career goals 🤣🤣

Just realised your profile pic is Emma Drew 😂. Bleeding Hell, she looks like a serial killer who’s just bludgeoned her latest victim on that pic 🤣
Maybe he/she has ....and ate him he/she is so creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she say she bought soreen things that are already buttered? 😳
Oh and I wish my husband showered as often as Charlie to get through so much shower gel 😆
Charlie polishing his shoes for a new lady at work maybe 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.