Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the comments Jane says she’s going back tomorrow for another look around home bargains 😱 if only a home bargains run burnt calories she would be her desired size 10 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Jane has a new intro too......just like Helen!! I can’t believe they got up early on a Saturday to go to HB!! I just don’t get the love for these cheap shops.

Who the f*ck can’t say ambrosia 🤷‍♀️ 😆
Jane......she really struggles pronouncing everyday things!!! Is she dyslexic perhaps?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping numpty.... can’t see the weight on the shreddies while flashing the box around
it’s on the bleeping top you muppet 415g 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Janes new vid is her excitement on Eastbourne new temple (home bargains) she looks like she’s about to dribble she’s so high from it , and she ain’t happy charlie bean added shower gel shoe laces and boot polish to the basket ! Could have been money used to buy even more yummy food from home bargain basement bin 🥴
Guuuys - she’s “living her best life !” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone in the comments has said they hear angels singing when they go into home bargains, I mean what the actual duck is wrong with these people ! They are all seriously fucked up , I can see why they love jane they are as simple as she is 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
In the comments Jane says she’s going back tomorrow for another look around home bargains 😱 if only a home bargains run burnt calories she would be her desired size 10 😬
They'll need to be dug out of that flat soon between food and tat
Someone in the comments has said they hear angels singing when they go into home bargains, I mean what the actual duck is wrong with these people ! They are all seriously fucked up , I can see why they love jane they are as simple as she is 🥴
😂😂😂🤡....Sweet and gentle Jesus we've heard it all now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jane: Charlie, why did you buy the shoe polish?

Charlie: For my shoes!

Have they both just been released from the nuthouse? Or am I the effing nutjob for watching these bloody idiots?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see Jane has a new intro too......just like Helen!! I can’t believe they got up early on a Saturday to go to HB!! I just don’t get the love for these cheap shops.

Jane......she really struggles pronouncing everyday things!!! Is she dyslexic perhaps?
Nothing slow about her she's a wolf in sheep's clothing....bring on the Dolly hoodeh!

• Haha
Her wagging her tits about just pushed me over the edge and for that smug moon face 🌑 I can’t watch anymore going by on here I better not I might lob my phone and can’t have that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes Jane you are sad getting excited about a shop!! Wow you can buy the same crap you normally do 🤦🏼‍♀️ She's filming from the ceiling again as you can see the top of her side table, Charlie got some crisps, shreddies and some nivi-yey, she was fumin that he sneaked in some shower gel even though he pays for everything! His face in the shop was a picture until he noticed he was being filmed, then forced a smile! She got some cleaning sh!te and a baking tray. We can look forward to some spring and Valentine's Home Bargains haul!!! Nooooooo😖😖
Just watched it, bloody hell you‘re right about her filming from the ceiling!! I reckon she only bought a new baking tray because someone commented on one of her videos recently saying that her baking tray looked fit for the bin, of course she deleted the comment. I bet Charlie wanted to stay in bed after doing that big commute all week but no, he had to get dragged out to watch Jane buy more tat. Why the duck does she think people buy shoe polish, honestly words fail me, she’s round the bend 🤣
Its bloody Ambrosia Jane it’s not hard!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I like home bargains as much as the next person. But I don’t pish myself with excitement at the thought of going to one. Jesus christ, I bet the spare undies in her bag had to be used!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like home bargains as much as the next person. But I don’t pish myself with excitement at the thought of going to one. Jesus christ, I bet the spare undies in her bag had to be used!
Well apparently angels appear if you have a Home Bargains near ;/

• Haha
what a crappy haul that was, why does she need to show products that half of youtube or insta have already shown in the countless home bargains haul vlogs, I don't mind a "whats new in" vlog as you can find some treasure in amongst the tat for sure but come on!!! rice pudding and soreen.....be still my beating heart :ROFLMAO:
she buys so much crap to eat and to hoard. It's sad that the highlight of their weekend was a trip to home bargs and then nothing else, these two need a sponsorship with age UK

• Haha
Just thinking about the thread title when it comes up, has she ever mentioned watching Love Island since the twin showdown?! 🤭🤭

Reactions: 5
They’re going out for lunch and dinner with family and friends this weekend......maybe that’s why Charlie bean had to polish his shoes

• Haha
They’re going out for lunch and dinner with family and friends this weekend......maybe that’s why Charlie bean had to polish his shoes
What’s the betting Charlie’s Mum isn’t involved. Once Jane reads this she’ll be on it saying they’ve seen Charlie’s mum!
I‘m child free today so had some time on my hands, watched some old videos that came up on suggestions, they said one one that Charlie’s Mum has had two strokes. I can’t actually believe how little they visit her considering that. I think Charlie would defo be more attentive to his mother if it wasn’t for Janiekins

What’s the betting Charlie’s Mum isn’t involved. Once Jane reads this she’ll be on it saying they’ve seen Charlie’s mum!
I‘m child free today so had some time on my hands, watched some old videos that came up on suggestions, they said one one that Charlie’s Mum has had two strokes. I can’t actually believe how little they visit her considering that. I think Charlie would defo be more attentive to his mother if it wasn’t for Janiekins
I don’t understand why he has so little to do with his mum. Especially since I think he’s the only child and she’s elderly. (It was her 70th birthday a few years ago they actually went out and vlogged it) I think she dislikes Jane so Jane poisons Charlie and takes anything his mum says to heart rather than ignore it and let Charlie have a relationship with his mum she plays on it making out his mums not very nice.

I would be DISGUSTED if my husband acted like that. A few of his family I’m not keen on but I would never bad mouth them or stop him making the effort. Especially not if it was his mother!! Strange since Jane always says what a lovely family oriented guy he is I expect she will address this with her WE DONT SHARE ALL OF OUR LIVES ON YOUTUBE. Probably related to his mum this weight gain and binge eating at Christmas coz she’s had such a “tough stressful time” 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So they've got 2 x coupons for £5 off a £25 Lidl spend so they're each going to spend one. How the duck do they need another £40+ worth of food 🐷🐷

• Haha
  • Wow
The lady who commented that she has TWO yes TWO Homebargains within ten minutes of her BOTH with garden centres AND cafes better be careful, Janeykins will be making her her new best friend (Helen will be livid), and she’ll be trying to blag a free weekend to stay, it’d be like a 7 year old’s equivalent of going to Disneyland! SAD, SAD, SAD!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.