Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the eating in cars makes me double cringe 😬 so excited to go sit in the car and stuff fast food in their gobs looking all sweaty and greasy, and coats and tops looking like they have been sprayed on 😖 how on earth she has the nerve to say she’s losing weight is beyond me ! Every vlog she gets a little bit bigger 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They eat in the car as that's the only place they have the heating on!! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All the eating in cars makes me double cringe 😬 so excited to go sit in the car and stuff fast food in their gobs looking all sweaty and greasy, and coats and tops looking like they have been sprayed on 😖 how on earth she has the nerve to say she’s losing weight is beyond me ! Every vlog she gets a little bit bigger 🥺
I think it was only the voices which had the speed-up treatment, they probably do eat that fast :D I noticed the Bean got short shrift for putting the interior light off haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so the apple and grape snack bags will be fine for days and last ages yet......but the chocolit desserts yogurts have to go back because they will suddenly self destruct at midnight on the very day the best before states, she talks some shite eh??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just where have the cheek bones and jaw lines that we see on Instagram gone?!! 🤔
She's like Cartman from southpark a barrage balloon ..

What's even more worrying is the people that believe her :0

• Haha
Who takes yogurts and pizza back to the supermarket I mean what a sad pair of cu*ts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those muller chocolate things are tiny, Janiechins would probably scoff it all in one spoon 🤣 they could have easily eaten them on the night. She’s made a bleep of herself on the vlog saying oh I’ll go and change them and the pizza tomorrow. Feel ashamed for her. Oh and who was she trying to kid saying she didn’t want the kfc chips 😂😂.
When she said they’d been to West Sussex, I’m guessing they went to see Charlie’s Mother, why doesn’t she just bloody say it?!

Reactions: 11
Those muller chocolate things are tiny, Janiechins would probably scoff it all in one spoon 🤣 they could have easily eaten them on the night. She’s made a bleep of herself on the vlog saying oh I’ll go and change them and the pizza tomorrow. Feel ashamed for her. Oh and who was she trying to kid saying she didn’t want the kfc chips 😂😂.
When she said they’d been to West Sussex, I’m guessing they went to see Charlie’s Mother, why doesn’t she just bloody say it?!
her face when she said she didn't want those chips.....really meant....you better save me some for when I've stopped filming greedy bean!!!! 😂 they've both piled it on! still can't believe they took a pizza back for being out of their calorie range

sure jan.png

• Haha
Who wants anything she takes back after she's prodded and pulled it about 🙄

I'm surprised at KFC not including forks and giving Charlie a broken straw ...I mean if 2 A list celebs are treated like that what bloody hope have the rest of us got ?;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's such a drip, she makes such a big deal of not getting pushed around and knowing her consumer rights as if she's Anne Robinson, then comes out looking a right plonker!! I seriously bet their work colleagues are p!ssing themselves watching that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice on the vlog the other day with the jewellery girl, Jane said her engagement ring was too big for her?!

• Haha
And that pizza was massive , she obviously thinks pizza is some sort of diet food 🤦🏻‍♀️ How many calories does she thinks in a large pizza that size !

Reactions: 10
She won't be getting a goodie box from Asda like lots of other Instagramers with that crappy attitude 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice on the vlog the other day with the jewellery girl, Jane said her engagement ring was too big for her?!
She said she wasn't wearing her rings months ago because they were rubbing her fingers... That's because she's put on 6st in 6mths 😂

• Haha
loved it where kfc gave them extra fries “I don’t want them Charlieeeeeee” you know as soon as the camera went off a handle of the bag went over each ear and she was nose deep not even coming up for air 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.