Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just skim watching the live vlog, made me laugh how she's suggesting organising a meet up in London for her subscribers.......she suggested a pic nic 😂 she just wants everyone to bring food!!!
why does she think she's so "famous" that people would want to go meet her?? granted a few odd bods would turn up, the delusional gammonettes but really??? hysterical :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: oh and someone please tell her casual is not pronounced cas-jool
I wonder how many Tattlers would go ...it could be fun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No forks given here at your sad attempt to be humourous Jane...oh and Charlie.
Was there not anyone who put up a video about The law of a traction this week to remind you to be positive? 'KFC won't have rice, I bet they don't have rice'...you have to think positive thoughts to attract positive outcomes. Go back to page one of The Secret.

Can't move your neck properly since the accident...but can show us workout routines and not mention your neck for weeks. Oh are you trying to attract compensation?

At least with Tanya she is trying and going to the gym and you can see her face is slimmer, look how well Chris is doing too...compared to these calorie counters who are straining at the seams.

The Tomm jewellery lady outshone Jane on that vlog...what a nice, informative and polite lady. Learn Jane Jane, don't just offer us a mediocre imitation of whatever vlogger you have watched gain a lot of views.

As for the swift delve into her KFC after mentioning the sad news about CF...I have no words!

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe the bleeping fuss they made trying to return Muller pots & cunting Pizza
listen love you might of worked in retail for X amount of years but you pick out other people’s shopping I doubt you’ve even made it to the till let alone the deli counter.... stop being a pleb and Charlie got away lightly .... I’d have told him to duck off

plus the eating of the KFC turned my stomach .... tell them what you’ve got Charlie innit.... we know you bleeping moron we heard him order it two minutes before .... though you must of switched of the camera for part of the order as I certainly didn’t hear the chips being ordered.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like Jane is gonna be off soon due to this claim she’s obviously saying she’s damaged her neck , she better delete her bouncing on the ball vids could effect her claim 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm just watching the KFC video and can't believe how ratty she gets when waiting for food. Her face when Charlie is ordering, she's so on edge in case he gets it wrong!! Unbelievable reaction to hearing about Caroline Flack then immediately stressing over not having forks. So they had take away pizza the night before, and then KFC but it's only 500 calories guys, but then they bloody go and do massive food shop!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like Jane is gonna be off soon due to this claim she’s obviously saying she’s damaged her neck , she better delete her bouncing on the ball vids could effect her claim 😉
Lets face it, she only managed one session of ball bouncing.. Same as her boring marriage I expect 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Plus wtaf is the difference between eating half a pizza for 600 calories to having your own for the same amount?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm just watching the KFC video and can't believe how ratty she gets when waiting for food. Her face when Charlie is ordering, she's so on edge in case he gets it wrong!! Unbelievable reaction to hearing about Caroline Flack then immediately stressing over not having forks. So they had take away pizza the night before, and then KFC but it's only 500 calories guys, but then they bloody go and do massive food shop!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Calorie counting and vlogging themselves at fast food drive thru 's... You couldn't make this tit up could you??? 🤣 🤣 🤣 💩

• Haha
I'm actually gobsmacked by this video!! I mean her previous ones have always been ridiculous but this one is top drawer ludicrous! She doesn't even work on Fridays so why do they not have any food in the fridge by Saturday?!! 👀 at you Janeykins!!! I'm going to start following her health and fitness lifestyle to see if I can lose 2 stones. Just popping out to KFC then picking up some #fridgeraiders and toad in the holes 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Janeychins needs to take a good look at herself and what she's posting online which is totally contradictory of what she set out to flaunt on YouTube.
On Slimming World, it doesn't work because she can't stay on plan and has zero willpower.. so, she changes to calorie counting... for wooly mammoths!!!

• Haha
I can’t believe the bleeping fuss they made trying to return Muller pots & cunting Pizza
listen love you might of worked in retail for X amount of years but you pick out other people’s shopping I doubt you’ve even made it to the till let alone the deli counter.... stop being a pleb and Charlie got away lightly .... I’d have told him to duck off

plus the eating of the KFC turned my stomach .... tell them what you’ve got Charlie innit.... we know you bleeping moron we heard him order it two minutes before .... though you must of switched of the camera for part of the order as I certainly didn’t hear the chips being ordered.
I think I heard him mention to the counter assistant they wanted the" meal deal "...Then they were gobsmacked when they actually got the "meal deal" what a couple of fkn morons they are ..but she edited out them scoffing the 3 bags of chips..thank god !

• Haha
I'm actually gobsmacked by this video!! I mean her previous ones have always been ridiculous but this one is top drawer ludicrous! She doesn't even work on Fridays so why do they not have any food in the fridge by Saturday?!! 👀 at you Janeykins!!! I'm going to start following her health and fitness lifestyle to see if I can lose 2 stones. Just popping out to KFC then picking up some #fridgeraiders and toad in the holes 🤭🤭🤭
LMFAO!!! She needs to stop eating crap and doing some exercise... Something she can do with (My engine won't start) Charlie.... Bouncing on balls, horizontal jogging, one eyed snake riding... That'll burn off a few calories!! Toad in the hole... That's Charlie 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She would miss the other part of the crust I'm guessing ??
Well in that case it's totally worth spending your Sunday afternoon driving to the same shop again and having a tantrum with the staff then!! 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well in that case it's totally worth spending your Sunday afternoon driving to the same shop again and having a tantrum with the staff then!! 😉😂
We all know she likes you use every single calorie ..that crust could have left her #2caloriesindeficit ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.