Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said the same thing earlier. I bet she saw Helen Livingstone's posts and thought she'd better do one too. No doubt she'll be doing a video about being hounded by the press too. Oh and how it gives her anxiety so she has to be at home eating club biscuits in front of the telly for 20 hours a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I said the same thing earlier. I bet she saw Helen Livingstone's posts and thought she'd better do one too. No doubt she'll be doing a video about being hounded by the press too. Oh and how it gives her anxiety so she has to be at home eating club biscuits in front of the telly for 20 hours a day.
Didn’t see Helen’s post but we all know Janeychins never has an original thought so that makes sense...

To be frank Jane showed how overcome by sadness she was delving straight in the kfc bag before she even finished her sentence...

It’s really fucked me off how a whole bunch of these instatwats are using something so horrendous as fodder for likes and their own agendas .... sorry just a subject close to my heart and brings out my inner witch xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tans got the petition going on her facebook..

how can she claim to be still eating within her calorie allowance and be losing weight.....yet look like an actual angry bird off side......fully round head/face look going on there pet

View attachment 84961
Every time I look at that it’s like some kind of abomination behind her is trying to eat her 😳😬😂..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s really fucked me off how a whole bunch of these instatwats are using something so horrendous as fodder for likes and their own agendas .... sorry just a subject close to my heart and brings out my inner witch xx
I can only imagine how hard it must be to lose someone in this way. My heart goes out to you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can only imagine how hard it must be to lose someone in this way. My heart goes out to you xx
Harder for the one who felt there was no other option 😞

But thank you for your lovely words xx

I feel I have neglected ole Janey since Schofe and the runner story came out... how many top up shops have I missed???

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Harder for the one who felt there was no other option 😞

But thank you for your lovely words xx

I feel I have neglected ole Janey since Schofe and the runner story came out... how many top up shops have I missed???
Too bloody many now even the top up shops are getting topped up ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Janeychins will be taking the cough medicine (what cough?) back for a refund next, well getting Charlie-Hardman-Bean to do it just because she doesn’t like the feckin taste, let’s face it they don’t have a notice on every shelf saying “our policy is we don’t refund goods you don’t like the taste of” so she’ll be well within her consumer rights, she’s worked in retail for over 10 years don’t ya know?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Janeychins will be taking the cough medicine (what cough?) back for a refund next, well getting Charlie-Hardman-Bean to do it just because she doesn’t like the feckin taste, let’s face it they don’t have a notice on every shelf saying “our policy is we don’t refund goods you don’t like the taste of” so she’ll be well within her consumer rights, she’s worked in retail for over 10 years don’t ya know?
I thought that was Asda getting their own back 😂

• Haha
I can’t watch. The eating in the car makes me feel sick it’s like some kind of dogging but with food they get so excited over food Charlie probably has a hard on the way he groans whilst shoving the forbidden food into his gob!

Really disturbs me how excited they get. Eyes light up knowing they get to eat tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t watch. The eating in the car makes me feel sick it’s like some kind of dogging but with food they get so excited over food Charlie probably has a hard on the way he groans whilst shoving the forbidden food into his gob!

Really disturbs me how excited they get. Eyes light up knowing they get to eat tit.
Yes Charlie was more in love with that pizza on valentines night than he was with Jane ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is the hardest thing. it makes me so angry how insensitive and unkind they are to people just to make mone,y losing someone this was and always will be so hard to come to terms with and will never ever leave me.

wow talk about clutching for content, shes filmed herself taking medicine for her stories......who thinks oh hang on i'll just grab my phone and film myself taking this as lots of people would love to see it :unsure:
she sounds fine too yet is taking that for a chesty cough and using breath easy bubble bath, is she due some sick leave from work.....it has been a while since she used her allowance of it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wow talk about clutching for content, shes filmed herself taking medicine for her stories......who thinks oh hang on i'll just grab my phone and film myself taking this as lots of people would love to see it :unsure:
she sounds fine too yet is taking that for a chesty cough and using breath easy bubble bath, is she due some sick leave from work.....it has been a while since she used her allowance of it ;)
that has got to be the weirdest content i've ever heard of

The whiplash from the accident mustn't have washed with Charlie,now she's feigning coronavirus ;)

• Haha
She bought cough medicine in with her shopping last week, I think?
No mention of illness though and I did think then, who buys cough medicine in just in case? That stuff doesn't work anyway, I expect it's like a sweet fix to her, probably glugs it out the bottle when no one is looking! Just go and eat a donut Jane and be done with it.

Yeah, she hasn't been off work for a while. The gungy ear that she kept on about disappeared without a trace and no further mention but she has started complaining about her neck. Probably has something to do with a claim from the car accident she had! She's as transparent as plastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm starting to think she's one of life's self styled victims!! She's always got some self diagnosed illness on the go to get sympathy. As Lexiloo said, who does film themselves taking cough medicine?! She makes such a big deal of everything. Wonder if she follows Jameela Jamil?? 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.